Earn by downloading applications - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

There is this, I'm not very confident, so you will have to download many applications to make money, how much is and I think that amount of money is probably not large. I do not download the application to make money

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

Is this the type of app that I Only need to download the app and i dont need to play that much because if its the same like storm play that rules it would be hard because the storm play rules is you need to reach a certain level to gain the reward but if this app only require to download the app then its good.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

4 hours ago, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

Thanks dear for share this, i have a question that, my mobile network account also have option of payeer payment so i transfer money in it from yobit account.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

But did you know you could earn cash by using apps for things like watching tv, exercising, downloading apps or as simple as taking photos
Cointiply is a mico task and many more Swagbucks Playment  Perk app it pays more than other apps

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Not worth the time in my opinion. Takes way longer than using simple faucets to earn a $1. If you into downloading games, leveling them etc then why not but to simply use it to earn is a waste of time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I respect that app makers make money, but sometimes users find it very difficult to get money and can make people get bored easily

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I never heard about earning money just by downloading apps. Gonna try it soon but hope that its not a scam. If it's true it'll be a great way to earn money.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 1/7/2020 at 7:28 PM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

The game is very unique and helpful to its users. But some features of the apps can cause major problem. I hope the developer of it will fix it very soon so that it can be a safe application to use.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Hmm a nice idea to earn money easily and quickly as everyone wants an easier way

So if u have a good data speed and free time u can go towards it and make your choice

As I have seen many apps who pays in PayPal account and some directly in bank so a good option

• +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

So you will consume a lot of mobile data if you used this, and the payments are they high or low?? Because if I was going to spend a lot of my mobile data on some cents then I don't think I will try this at all, at least a few dollars per day will be good 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

On 1/9/2020 at 8:38 AM, Mursanna said:

I respect that app makers make money, but sometimes users find it very difficult to get money and can make people get bored easily

Some of those app only enrich the app maker and that is the fact

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Apps that can make you money good to be true, but moneymaking apps do actually exist
Money App (available for iOS and Android) is a market research app that earns you rewards for completing tasks, which include offering opinions, playing games, checking store displays, mystery shopping, testing services and participating in free trials

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

From my experience, I can say that this kind of app pays low where also need huge data but I was confused that does this app is legit? can you tell me more about this app like how much we can earn?

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 1/7/2020 at 6:28 PM, btcLover said:

are you was make withdraw from the apps above you share i need explain and education from tutorial get it sir , i see have more method to withdraw i think its very interested . but please give a proof of withdraw if you was withdraw share here , so all members trust it for your share.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

On 1/7/2020 at 5:28 PM, btcLover said:

I used same app like this which name is whaff reward. I withdraw form it three time. But it don't work now. I will definitely use this app for earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I see many negative comments on the application in the Google Play Store, I am a little hesitant about downloading it and you have not published any proof of payment from the application.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

We can earn money by downloading apps and reading articles i have tried those things and believe me tge earningvis very limited and here on cryto its much more easier and it even developes your skill . So i want you to suggest leave those apps and earn here..

We can earn money by downloading apps and reading articles i have tried those things and believe me tge earningvis very limited and here on cryto its much more easier and it even developes your skill . So i want you to suggest leave those apps and earn here..

• +1 3
  • +5 3

Applications like this sometimes pay and some don't. As long as the reward given by the application is low, surely it will pay. Compared to being paid high, payout cannot be done.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

31 minutes ago, Showmick shishir said:

If you intodownloading games, If it's true it'll be a great way to earn money.

If you intodownloading games, If it's true it'll be a great way to earn money.

Webmoney andmany other payment methods.

I am sure if it can make money by downloading games, surely the results obtained are not comparable with the internet data that we release. Therefore this is difficult to do to find the maximum income.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The amount they will pay for a thousand downloads. the game itself is promising anyway there are a few bits of the game that are grievous. I trust this application is phony.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

if you ask me dwounloding and earnin i advice you for crypto browser.it's very easy process. if you dwounlod from crypto browser they give bitcon. and you earn with thai.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 1/7/2020 at 7:28 PM, btcLover said:

I have not heard about this app, I seems that is this very promising although I will need further details before I am going to engage into it. I would want to add that why this application is they best among the others with the similar service.

• +3 1
  • +5 1