Earn by downloading applications - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

On 1/7/2020 at 12:28 PM, btcLover said:

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

Okay, thank you for this. But you need to be more explanatory on this, downloading applications on mobile is not free, so we have to some maths here, if at all it will be profitable to engage in. And it will be more convincing to me and I believe to everyone, if you have any form of proof of payment for you or anyone using this app, 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Though i didn't used this apps anytime,i am 99% sure that this is a fake apps for earning.I tried so many apps in which the tasks are all same,but they are just here to use you to increase the rating of their apps and increase total views of the videos.They will not pay you for you work.It will be totally time waste.Be aware of these kinds of apps.

Earning by downloading app works but this involves downloading allot of apps that may not be relevant to you. One can gain but it involves little gain in it.

So you will expend a great deal of portable information in the event that you utilized this, and the installments would they say they are high or low?? In such a case that I would spend a great deal of my versatile information on certain pennies then I don't figure I will attempt this by any means, at any rate a couple of dollars for every day will be acceptable

Its my first time i heard about this app, there are many apps similar to this which they will pay you to download apps but they don't pay that much. Sometimes you will download apps that you don't know if they are safe for your mobile or not but you will still earn small amount.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:07 AM, BTC Future said:

That is what I was about to ask too. Without proof trying something like that has a really high chance of wasting our time. It might be actually paying but there are really hundreds of websites and apps that claim to be paying and 99% of them are either paying less than a penny per day or nothing at all. 

There can not be proof, do not also forget their can be fake proofs, no any app is professionally as at this month of 2020 and no app is even promising to be profitable. They make use of online traffic on their sites to gain and using us to create the traffic. 

• +3 1

23 hours ago, Yomose said:

There can not be proof, do not also forget their can be fake proofs, no any app is professionally as at this month of 2020 and no app is even promising to be profitable. They make use of online traffic on their sites to gain and using us to create the traffic. 

You are right, there can be fake proof, so I can not even believe in such earning like this, as far as this is concerned not good app not to talk of profitable app for profit making, they are all the same and not profitable. 

I am not sure if this is the best way to earn money, but kudos anyways to those who have given their sweat and blood by downloading such apps and doing their respective tasks. It's time consuming, yes. But with effort, anything is possible. 😄

Most of the time it is not worth it to download apps and watch ads to earn. It takes time and requires so much effort in inviting and/or the game itself is boring

Yes, a great application for beginners to earn capital and start in the internet world, but it is not possible to rely entirely on the application due to the small cost. I recommend it to beginners. Thanks for the topic.

All are scam, if not scam it will not be professionally at all, and people that owns the app will be the one to gain, you can earn 20% while the people that owns it will earn 80% from millions of people. This type of evening is not advisable. 

• +1 1

You should have shared the payment  proof too and should tell us how much one can make from it on daily basis, so that it become easy for us to decide whether to join it or not.

I dont think that downloading apps is the good thing. What if the application you need to download has a malware on it. It is just my opinion cause I have not heard of what you posted. Maybe my research on cryptocurrency is still lacking. 

On 1/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

I think this app works in selected countries, because when I click given link its redirect in play store, but where item not found message appears, means this app not support my country, are play store remove this app anyone face problem like I face.

I used to earn some pocket money on such activity and sometimes I could earn about 5$ per day, but it isn`t stable earning way and you should understand it. Such apps are suitable for inexperienced people, who want to start earn in the Internet but have no knowledge about ways of earning in the Internet 

I don't trust this method of earning because you must spend most of your time download apps, watch videos, answer survays and much more without reach minum required for withdrawal. This is poor method for you to adapt i rather choose to post here and earning

I think earning with downloading apps is totally fake. So protect yourself they are  fake and save your time. Work on crypto and earn money they will give you. Downloading apps just fake.

I hope the application is paying in good price because I don't want to waste my time and mobile data over downloading that l won't earn much and l will also like to know the minimum amount for payout?. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I hear from you first time that they only pay for download if it real so that is quite easy we will start downloading and then we can do our work if it's really real I will work soon in this I will try to work there soon because I have free time so I don't want waste my time..

It's not actual if you live in Ukraine because there are no many applications to download so you won't earn a lot of money and you can't use VPN because you will be banned

Unfortunately, even if all these applications pay (very, very rarely), these are very small amounts. Perhaps my opinion was formed because I have never met a good app yet.

This method is very boring and uninteresting.You spend a lot of time and get essentially a penny ,but if this is normal for you, good luck)

I feel like all of those applications are just a big lose of time and resources because they pay very little for the time it takes to complete each task. and in the places where the salary of each human being is less those apps don't offer their services.