Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it?

My friend, the black bitcoin coin is not profitable and it is under development and I do not advise you to invest on it if you want to invest you should choose a currency with a high price and great popularity

Perhaps I read the report I read as they mean black bitcoin is the bitcoin that is used in the dark web for illegal sales and purchases and later I switched to a project called Bitcoin Black to serve these projects, this report I read but I have no confirmed information

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, dear, don't name deceiving you, this is just a coin or another that is in the market full of thousands of these tokens, but I think they use the bitcoin name to attract attention towards this token due to the great popularity of bitcoin.

Wait before investing Bitcoin Black. They are working to make project successful first.I got a news from them mentioning like they have submitted proposal to list their coin on Binance exchange.You can check their white paper here https://bitcoin.black/whitepaper/ . I advised you to plan investments after its listing on the reputed exchange sites. 

On 07.01.2020 at 12:00, kimberly24 said:

Hello Mates, I cross something in the internet while browsing called Bitcoin Black. It is even giving free coins, so my question are what is Bitcoin black and is it good to invest on it?

Since the coin can be obtained for free for a drop. It is worth registering. But investing in my opinion is risky.

39 minutes ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Since the coin can be obtained for free for a drop. It is worth registering. But investing in my opinion is risky.

I noticed there's a big Airdrop as well as an ICO currently running, but I don't think this coin will be worth much even if it's not a scam.

I personally registered on the website, but in order to receive any airdrop prizes you'd have to take a position in the refferal leaderboard, which means not many people receive any prize for inviting.

You can gather some information about it here:

https://airdropalert.com/bitcoin-black-airdrop

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I signed up for the free coin, who knows if I'll ever receive it.  I'm certainly receiving daily emails pressuring me to "buy in" as a founding member and that's a red flag.  I won't be paying money when they haven't even delivered anything.

The coin isn't found on coinmarketcap or Coingecko but they own a website. And going through it looks like scam as they ask for email verification for getting airdrop worth 37$. And it looks like scam and I do recommend you not to Invest in the coin. There is also a petition running in change.org fot listing Bitcoin black in Binanace which is probably voted by bots.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I didn't think that these type of coins is really profitable for invester , or bitcoin black is not exist on coingecko or coinmarketcap .

I know they run their airdops and offer a good coin for 90$ , this is likely a scam coin , stay away from it .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 1/7/2020 at 6:42 PM, pkrs said:

No idea of bitcoin black if you have an airdrop of bitcoin black pl collect them and hold them until you get to know about that clearly and after that you can sell if it has a good price.

Me too, I do not have any idea about bitcoin black. I would also like to know more about this. If you have information to share about this bitcoin black I would love to hear it from you. I will also research more and discover this so called bitcoin black.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:06 AM, Satishmolankar said:

In my thinking this coin is not profitable because I have use this coin and this is not profitable so don't invest in this coins invest in the topest five coins to get best profits you can search the top five crypto coin and invest in that

you are right it is always better to invest in the main crypts, since new ones can be scam and lose all your money.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:00 AM, kimberly24 said:

Hello Mates, I cross something in the internet while browsing called Bitcoin Black. It is even giving free coins, so my question are what is Bitcoin black and is it good to invest on it?

If crypto that is the queen is Bitcoin. Without a doubt, to understand the world of cryptocurrencies you have to understand Blockchain technology very well and without a doubt be clear about what exactly a cryptocurrency is, but black bitcoin I don't have much to say btc cryptocurrency is simply a line of computer code that is given a monetary value.

I think that this cryptocurrency only took advantage of the name Bitcoin, it really does not contribute anything new, it is just another person's project who made some profits with the name Bitcoin. So I do not consider it profitable in the long term as an investment

I participated in the Bitcoin black airdrop and they gave me my 3600 coins that according to $ 36 now only allow the withdrawal of $ 100 in coins so I must invest in more coins to be able to withdraw them, but since I have not actually heard of them, I am afraid to invest so I will wait for the price of them to rise one day to withdraw my $ 100 without investing unless I actually see a lot of good information about this crypto and decide to invest

On 1/7/2020 at 4:00 AM, kimberly24 said:

I heard about bitcoin black for the airdrop they were launched and which I joined but for me it looks like another scam, I don't know if it is really safe to invest or trade with it but I would not recommend

You can invest. Only when investing, I advise you to study the necessary literature and information that will help you with full knowledge to soberly assess the situation on the market with bitcoin and cryptocurrency in General. Now bitcoin is under pressure from several significant factors - a pandemic, a crisis, and wars. But with all this, it is holding at a level that tells us that the bulls are in the mood for a new year's pump coin. But remember - invest only the money you are willing to lose.

I have never heard of bitcoin black, but I prefer to buy the original bitcoin, the first thing that came to my mind was that it is a scam or maybe legitimate, but it is not profitable to invest in it. so I think better is to invest in the original bitcoin.

Bitcoin Black is a great project that aims at a distribution model aimed at avoiding price manipulation and price suppression, instant and free value transfer in addition to easy access and more stable prices, but I currently believe that the project is still in the process of being created because its currency is not in the market.

Bitcoin is an improvement of the monetary system in terms of efficiency and not being limited by borders. The main theme of the above fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin, which is the concentration of wealth of the elites and a flawed distribution model.
Bitcoin Black claims to be the cryptocurrency of the people, by the people for the people.
Things in the crypto sphere that should be focused on.
Fair distribution
Mass adoption
Lower energy consumption and use energy more efficiently
No-fee transactions and instant transactions
Ease of access for users.
Simplicity for users.
While the technology side of current cryptocurrency projects may suffice for now, the actual distribution of Bitcoin and altcoins is problematic. As with the fiat-based monetary system, the elite own and control 90% of Bitcoin and Altcoins.

When I first heard about bitcoin black where you got it from, you can tell me more about itWhen I first heard about bitcoin black where you got it from, you can tell me more about it

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"