My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

We have something clear and that bitcoin is well below the price that it will be in a few years, so we just have to be attentive to see how it reacts both to do trade with it and also to hold it for a future that we can take advantage of. Even so, why do you have excellent profits today? In October we are going through a bear market but that gives us to understand that by touching the lower average it can go up without brakes and prepare for bulls

In my opinion I think there is no need to leave bitcoin, today bitcoin has the largest computer network in the world and offers us the greatest security we can find.
It is true that you do not have to bet everything on bitcoin and it is good to diversify, but I still believe that bitcoin is the father and it will continue to be during the medium long term

• +5 1

Why do you think the price of bitcoin is going to crash all the time? This is not the case, it may drop in price, I do not rule out that it may drop much, but millionaires will never have full control of bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think many people join crypto world thinking its always just gains, because what is always advertised about crypto is the massive gains which is also EASY, when in fact crypto has lots of months in bear market where coins slowly bleed, surviving the bear market is what you need to make big gains.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

No please, don't be negative, price of btc will increasse a lot and it will pull up all the good altcoins. Need to be calm if you are holding, pandemic affect price at the begining but now it is rising and stabilized

I think that btc is not going to collapse soon, it still has a long way to go, however I always recommend not to use a single crypto and invest in other things because it is no secret that one day you can have a lot of profits, but the other being at 0, I particularly use alts like eth, sah, ltc and it has gone well

We all have pessimistic thoughts when we see prices fall, but when you make a smart purchase and everything returns to normal, you appreciate it.

In my opinion, Bitcoin still has a few years to go before its main objective is completed. We must not forget that in 2008 when it came out nobody trusted him and now everyone wants to have a lot of bitcoins.

It is normal to lose hope a little more when you do not see a change or you grow economically but here there is a lot of future and above all a lot of hope is a world that we are all going to adopt

There are people who cannot see the potential that bitcoin has, there are those who call it a scam even those who think that it has no future, but in general it is that they do not really know what bitcoin can offer they simply see a price but not only is that, it is more .

Edited by Michar1

On 1/7/2020 at 1:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

The problem that does the most damage to bitcoin is its mining, because many miners spend many of its resources, such as electricity and equipment such as processors and graphics cards, making their profits not so good compared to their expenses, they may end up  Mining bitcoin lasts more than 100 years, since then bitcoin will have to increase in value to be able to supply the miners, bitcoin is being more stable than ever but that may be a sign of a great rise that is approaching.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is not logical that your positive thinking about bitcoin collapse if the market is always going to have ups and downs, it is up to each person to do their research and the action plan that is most correct for them to save profits and take advantage of market losses to acquire more amount of coins and thus increasing your portfolio is something relative not to be disappointed

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin will never or will never collapse, although they try to control and manipulate it they will not be able to, it is designed to withstand all that and more.:classic_ninja:

Bitcoin is prepared to remain even if the great whales try to manipulate its price, it is the best safe haven currency today, surpassing gold.:classic_laugh:

The bitcoin is designed with its own blockchain to control the traceability of its currencies, let's go bitcoin, to the moon.

• +5 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

On 1/7/2020 at 9:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

Wth is this? Is this guy for real. Lol some people really don't understand anything. If you have above the intelligence of this ape don't follow anything of what he is saying. Really I wish this forum allowed me to say some more words to this guy. What a loser.

• +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

do I need leave bitcoin now?

Another disbeliever that left the space too early. I'm joined months after you and have very different perception of things. As another person that you don't understand anything you are free to live and I hope your negativity is not accepted anywhere else. You are not wanted if you are here only to create problems and offer nothing useful at all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is a very realistic scenario that bitcoin will go to $0. Reasons for this are that the central banks are making their own coin and are going to try to make other coins illegal. China might be trying to force the mining companies not to mine bitcoin but their own coin. And of course bitcoin might be replaced by a far superior coin. 
But if this is going to happen, that is the big question.  

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/7/2020 at 2:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think that bitcoin has a lot of future but it is true that there are other very interesting projects and that they do not have that problem of commissions that these cryptocurrencies as large as btc or eth have. an example is tron which is very fast and the rates are practically zero.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Some people no matter the time they spend they still think this is a joke and don't understand anything. This guy here is hopeless. He left and lost all the profits we have today. This is what patience means, it is about waiting for the right time and not leaving, or selling too early.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 12:48 PM, Naga said:

i think only those with wea hands and short vision will not see the true potentials of bitcoin, this is not some random project but a future coin, if you leave now its your choice mate but you will regret it later on.

Of course my friend bitcoin is not like random project just come and collapse in ten years, if we have positive thinking nature then believe this project stay with us hundred years, and have too much potential in future we earns good profit, so I don't think leave crypto at this movement right decision.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Great you kicked an opportunity of a life time and probably you sold with prices very low thinking it is going to zero as some clueless donks told you. Sad.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

You should not rely solely on your own thinking, because we must rely on global political and economic news in addition to relying on technical analysis of the currency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am have very highly positevely thinking for bticoin and I am not very know why you are start to collapse because maybe you are very wrong in why you think bitcoin is very high price. This is very difficult for some people and they are the people that always lose.

• +2 3

Bitcoin is not safe? You lost your positivity? Looks like you didn't to your research mate. Try again and start from the beginning. Start with bitcoin whitepaper and if you don't understand something there ask we will be happy to answer.

• +1 2

Everything has an end but not now

Bitcoin is in flux, and you should work hard to earn it, not abandon it

Don't let your thoughts control you

Rely on technical analysis of the currency and closely follow the market in your decisions

• +2 2