My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

Im still watching the movement of bitcoins as it is the heart and seoul of crypto currency so for me if one day if i will leave bitcoins probably also all kind of crypto currency but this is far from reality.as this day now bitvoin is a star in the market

Everything that has a beginning also has an end. But you have to put in the factor of relativity as well. The sun will die in billions of years, should start preparing now. Bitcoin may die, but it sure won't be in this century. Here is a simple way to get out. Buy bitcoin when it is at its lowest for eg 3400$ last year, and sell it off at 15k, when you made that much money, its better to leave bitcoin at that point.

No I don't think it will collapse now Bitcoin has becoming more popular everyday.and it attracts more investors for sure.well just wait since start of January 2020 I am seeing Bitcoin price slightly increasing everyday.im sure it will recover soon.and we'll have our profit soon.

If you no longer believe in Bitcoin, just leave it, but I still believe that the technology offered by Bitcoin is still far better than other coins. Having other cryptos is right, but leaving bitcoin is not the right choice.

There are always pros and cons in cryptocurrency, crypto is already known to be at high risk so it's no wonder many doubt it. In my opinion, there is still hope for crypto 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

That is up to you want leave Bitcoin or not. I am sure Bitcoin price will going better year to year. Maybe now you only see it as downward price. That is sure the price like going down maybe going to zero price. But i am choose to believe in Bitcoin, because i see blockchain will good for option to help us in the future. Bitcoin also have limited supply and the distribution fees and miner reward i think fair. So i don't have reason to give up on Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If you're positive thinking on Bitcoin collapse then it is the time to leave crypto. There's no other reason to stay on crypto if you're mindset was negative on crypto, you will not grow in this industry if you're positive thinking was collapsed.

I suggest you stay here and use Bitcoin because the future is quite good because some countries have legalized it. Throw away your bad thoughts about this. Keep optimistic about doing the best in the world of Crypto.

Hi mate, do not let go of bitcoin as it proves itself already that is still has value. People will always say what they think and it's there opinion. Be positive.

This is happening to a lot of people especially at the beginning because they don't have the patience to wait a couple of months in order for the price to go up. You should have faith in bitcoin 

I have trust and believing in bitcoin as long as it continue to be alive and it will never fade away because it is the father of all cryptocurrency. 

Bitcoin is not going anywhere as of now. It will last for very long time. Bitcoin is safe for anyone till they know what they are doing and have knowledge about it. There are new coins coming into the market every year so there is no need to panick.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

I would say that what are you talking about. We just hit bottom and how long have you been in this? But if you can't handle the drops, you should invest to something more stable. This is not for you if you can't handle the volatility.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:08 PM, Ahmed jabri said:

There are no chances of Bitcoin getting collapse. As we are seeing today the price have already hit more than 7500 $ and rumors says the price might hit to 9000$ by end of the week.

Yes i agree with you and believe that price will gradually increase so who ever has already bought bitcoins they will hopefull soon get good profit.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

You are giving your self mare tension thinking about the future of bitcoin but i says that now the bitcoin is the almost 60% of the crypto market and it not easy to many investors left the bitcoin believe me you have enough time to invest and make profit on the bitcoin .

We know that nothing lasts forever so in the future bitcoin will be replaced by a new coin because the technology of the future is way more better and advance that's why many people will stop investing in bitcoin and this might trigger it to collapse.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

just live it and enjoy following the news and its development. If it feels uncomfortable, then leave it up to what I'm doing right now, stay upbeat and optimistic

Bitcoin may depart to folding as several dodge website on online plant through Bitcoin and ancestors who be inflicted with Bitcoin are before now frustrated to individuals actions they hold alarm plus that they will ruin their Bitcoin.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This is only a myth that bitcoin will collapse. Many of users now believe in bitcoin over the world. Even who does not believe in bitcoin now started believing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is also adopted at greater scale in some countries.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

You don't need to give up like that, we must remain optimistic about everything. We all here hope that Bitcoin will always be there, we don't know how the future will be but if we keep trying it's not already part of our struggle.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:05 PM, pulokdeb said:

The positive thing about starting bitcoin is that at first I couldn't believe that a webpage would give us such a great opportunity.

For the first it must have the form of confidence that the web will give you a very good opportunity to start this good job so that in the future you can start earning bitcoin easily because it is the right way.

Bitcoin will never collapse easily. It has a world of supporters behind it and it keeps gaining more popularity day by day. Some countries that haven't joined it before, started joining it recently and many have adopted it as a direct payment method. So, all the events refer to prolonged existence of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is safe because everything is open and public the ledger the source code, what else do you need?

On 1/7/2020 at 12:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

do I need leave bitcoin now?

Don't leave bitcoin now. It is not as easy as you said. so, just go with the world and take advantages of this nice project. Bitcoin is being more popular and you guyz are trying to leave it!

Bengali?

View this Topic