Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

On 1/7/2020 at 1:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I agree with you, many investment platforms are scam and it costs a lot of money, it is better to join CryptoTalk campaign, even though you earn a little but this is really in our favor. Trading is also better than investing in the platform, trading on the yobit exchange is very profitable.

• +1 1

I agree with you, many investment platforms are scam and it costs a lot of money, it is better to join CryptoTalk campaign,when you earn free bitcoin you have less stress when it drops in value,i love working in this firm

Earning bitcoin free and and investing boths are best ways for earning.Earning free is better than investment If you have zero balance, then you can also earn money.

• +1 1

Earning free fractions of crypto coins is not really worth it in terms of the time you consume doing that. Probably it is good for a beginner to give it a try for a while but not for the money you can make but for what you can learn about, wallets, exchange platforms, features of wallets, transaction fees, etc. As for investment, now that you are here at Yobi all your worries about scam should be a matter of the past. Feel safe and sound here. Besides you can do both here since Yobit has a section of free coins, a section of investment, also trading, and even mining. You have all you need on an excellent site.

• +4 1

I don't think so, when you invest the earnings are better, but free bitcoin it's okay too. However, i prefer buy and sell because it gives me more.

No, earning free is not better than investment. You will not earn more if you rely on earning free Bitcoin and time will come that your income from free Bitcoin will be not enough for your daily needs. So it is better that you start to learn investments than just relying on free Bitcoins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The free profit is very little, so I invest in some cryptocurrencies, so I get profits and sometimes I lose because of the scam tokens.

I think that the best way to earn BTC is through investment, which is why you should choose a good exchange and broker because when trading it is very important that the broker is responsible with the investors who have their cryptocurrencies on their site

• +1 1

The airdrops and bounty is more profitable on some treshhold like less 1000$. After 1000$ there are better ways to gain crypto

what they give is very little, you have to work hours sitting for about 1 month to earn only about a dollar, that is not profitable, if you get many referrals then it would be profitable. It is difficult to make money on the internet to make good profits you have to become popular in some way

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

@Projectcrypto,,,We can make money from the forum, we can make money by posting every day, we get 1000 satoshi for every positive rating for our posts, but hey we can easily make BTC money from the cryptotalk forum, but we will make our posts good quality and interesting.  , So we can get positive rating and earn BTC, but we can earn BTC by investing, we need experience to invest

Sure mate only when we make good contribution towards creating helpful posts we can get positive ratings for our post and since the forum have lift the trading date for talkcoin then it is good opportunity for us to accumulate more Satoshi to our various wallets, so let's focus and make quality posts for the betterment of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

It is impossible to have that free, it is only some des satoshis who will not get fat or sing from hunger But if you continue to Bitcoin, you will gain a lot if you are a seasoned sniper

No, I can't agree with you. Because if you invest in Bitcoin, you can make a lot of money. In a short time you can benefit a lot. And with free bitcoin you can't make much profit. Thank you for sharing the subject with me.

There is nothing of the sort as free bitcoin... You need to work for it regardless of what streets you take, A venture likewise has chances which you learn by experience. You have to realize where to contribute appropriately by pursuing great site surveys so your speculation doesnt fall into wrong hands.

On 10/16/2020 at 5:31 AM, Leo stephen said:

Yes you are correct. It is because investment is risky and if you don't have a clear vision then you will lose all your funds in it. So earning is better because you won't lose any money in it. I am earning good amount from this platform.

Investment is risky just the way you said but as long as you have good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency the risk of losing will be small because with this experience you have you will know the right coins to invest that will give you good profit after sometime of holding and you will also know the legit site to invest your coins. You will only earn little while hunting free coins but you shall earn big profit while investing.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

free earnings are not better than investments, since it is impossible for a free site to generate you 10 dollars per day, while if you invest, it is possible , free earnings in my opinion are just a fetter for newbies, many bother to  see profits so low and leave of this world.

Earning from bitcoin can look quite less convinced to new people but it way better than the investment schemes.This is an excellent platform for earning free money just a little research on the whole working process can help you knowing the market better.

It never occurred to me that earning free bitcoin is better than investing.  Because the amount of money you can make by investing you can never get with free-bitcoin.  Because bitcoin is hard to ever earn for free.  So you can never come to make good money without investing

How I think it's better to invest. But investment requires knowledge and experience. There are also risks. And there are practically no risks in free bitcoin earnings. But of course you don't earn that much money.

So you need to learn about the exchange platform to the maximum, and then to invest your money in it.
If we do everything on guesses, all platforms will seem to be SCAM.

Edited by DrkMot

I do not think so.
Investing is better than free profit, and most of the websites that allow Bitcoin to profit for free are faucet websites or click on ads PTC, and these websites do not give a large profit. As for investment websites, they give a profit according to the amount that was deposited and the profit in them is unlimited.

If your earnings are with 0 investment in any habit it is business, but maybe earning btc in that way is much slower and more tedious! It is a matter of proposing a good strategy

Of course, investing money is the best.
The truth is, knowing how to use your money today to make more money in the future is a great way to ensure a financially secure future. Just letting the capital idle in your bank account will not help you save and develop in the long run. This is why it is so important to consider investing as soon as possible.