Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

I don't think so because earning free bitcoin from some earning apps and sites just pay you a little and it will take you a lot of time before you will have enough value to earn. Investment is a great strategy specially in the cryptoworld because yes it will take time but i assure to you that you will earn good soon.

On 8/29/2020 at 5:39 PM, percare said:

Free Bitcoin is not easy and you wont make anything. Trading is what you should be doing or investing and holding for a year or two. In this time prices will go up and down but in the chart it seems that price will go up again very soon and a bullrun will start.

@percare you know that in crypto world most member has not enough money to invest.. So basically for them its not possible to invest and earn money.. Only they can able to do work in different forum,app,faucet etc site though the profit is lil but to earn this profit they need to risk.. But when you going to invest your money, there has risk like if price go Down you Will be in lose..                   

Yes what you are saying is true, as earning free bitcoin involves less risk. Investments have higher risk as there are a lot of scams out there and we could lose all our money.

You are right, in fact, it is better to earn slowly. But do not forget the fact that many pyramids are designed for fast people who can enter with money, and leave with millions , because they have time! And many people are waiting for some kind of happiness, and in the end, just get a low reward, or even emptiness!

In my opinion it's the best way to earn free Bitcoin with the cryptotalk. And everyone want to earn free and without investment. Because if someone has not enough money to invest so what will he do. So this platform  providing an offer to spending some time on this forum and learn knowledge, skill and trading. Then you will easily work at this site otherwise not.

Tell us what your methods are, my friend 
I made a successful investment 1 year ago in micro, but now, unfortunately, 
it's  0
I don't know what happened
Can you tell us some secrets?

Many of us are looking for earning free bitcoin without investment that's the dream of all. I recommend on you cryptotalk  for earning free BTC without investment and can earn 1000 satoshi per by posts. Not join on other platform free bitcoin on advertisements and inviting friends but especially most of them are the under of scammers. Must be careful... 

❤❤IF YOU DONE WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +5 1

You are right there are many scammers who will first say that they will give you a lot of money but after investing they change as if you don't know them and sometimes you don't even get the money you invested. So always invest on trustworthy organization

Yes, there are some sites that offer free Bitcoin.  But mostly it gives you some cash for a lot of work and time.  This is often a waste of time. You also do not have to invest your money in fraudulent sites.  You can learn to trade well and then start earning for yourself.  You do not have to give your money to any site to invest it for you.  There are some honest sites.  But you have to look good.  Be careful not to get scammed.

I don't think so earning free bitcoin is batter then investing. There are so many websites, telegram groups and bots in which you can earn free bitcoin, but most of them are fake you can't earn any thing from there its a waste of time. 

Some groups and websites are not totally scam, but you can earn very little amount of bitcoin. Not that much. 

Investing is a best way to earn bitcoins. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/19/2020 at 9:24 PM, Cammer said:

Investments are way more profitable than earning free small amounts of Bitcoin. Free earning sites give small amounts of a coin and 96% of them are scam!

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of free earning bitcoin which is scam, it's better to invest some money to the real projects or platforms like in yobit, they have a investbox which you can invest and also the newly released virtual mining, this will be assure you that you can get some profit.

That is completely right crypto it's not that easy to make it as it sounds even though we get some satoshies and free coins but the price and value are so low do what I do I holding bitcoin and collect it as much as I can and I hope to sell it one day 

• +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

There are many fraudulent investment sites, so I advise any investor not to trust the sites spread on the Internet and to invest only in large and well-known platforms such as Yobit and several other platforms that allow investment.

• +1 1

So many times is that we love being so safe that we would rather take on payment through BTC or in btc rather than earn investing in it, there is a large source of proficiency that does work indifferent ways but the truth is that we need to follow so many different paths and in the end its going to work perfectly to everyone

• +4 1

I think the investment platforms differ, there are good platforms out there , the thing is you should not blindly invest your cryptocurrency.always do enough research about the platform you are interested in and find out other peers who have made money.

@Michaelx018 I tend to agree with you a little because when you look around, investments depend a lot on so many things and the very first one is to make sure that we are able to run the market perfectly and in the right direction so with time there has been a good chance to really know what to do. Bitcoin is one of the best investment and it is going to be a little bit difficult to actually remove it from the mainstream and its true this is the investment that gave birth to a whole new world

Ok i agree that anything free is good but lets compare the effort and time you put with what you get , we see it doesn't even deserve and investing is much better you just have to search well and choose a legit one before buying coins and investing on that platform

• +1 1

Yes if you want to earn so you can earn from this site in daily basis but if we talk about investment so then we can't get profit like we earn here so the earning is better we have to work here instead of investment so that we will get more profit keep gaining knowledge here for the purpose of learning..

It is better to treat bitcoin as an investment, the asset is very promising if you look at many years ahead. Now the trend is only accelerating, and the integration of blockchain in everyday life will soon be implemented

Every free reward is great. Think about it, you have crypto money and you got it without spending money. Could there be anything better than that. But if you ask whether it will earn more than investment, it is a matter of debate because we cannot make crypto money constantly, but we can always make investments.

Free earning doesn't work out every time...there are many truted platforms where we can invest money without any worries.Free money is available in every platform but not that much.So to earn more money investment is a must.Thats what i think

Hello, good morning friend, I hope and everyone is well, the truth with free mining I have not had a very good experience because whenever I managed to reach the minimum they asked for withdrawal, it turned out that the page where I was investing my time was scam and it did not work , then I was wasting as much time as what I had mined, currently I do not know of any page that is mining and is true, if anyone knows of one please share it for all of us

My advice to you, who will understand me.

Getting free bitcoins from taps and sites with clicks on ads can be better than airdrops, which are often deceptive and give nothing away. Both are a waste of time, because free sites give you a few dollars a month for hard work and a long time. I advise you to learn how to trade and start with pretty good money, and if you have a good experience, you will get a great profit compared to free sites. Use your time and earn more.

Edited by Vovalitoj

There is no "free" something. If you want to earn something you might think free, it's not true. Either you will spend your energy or your time or your money whatever! You will spend something. So it's not "free". You better ask yourself: "Do I really want to spend 1-2 hours for 10-20$ dollars per month for clicking or I better will use this time to learn something useful?"

I think it depends on type of earning. If you speak of earning little amounts of crypto from faucets, or sites with tasks, it is better to invest. But if you have bitcoin business, like your own faucet, or something else - then you would better continue this way.