Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

On 1/7/2020 at 7:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

The fact that there are lots of scam investment platforms doesn't make earning free bitcoin profitable than investments. You might have fallen victim of a scam projects, but I can tell you there are lots of good productive ones you can engage yourself in. Try Yobit investbox for example. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1. I totally agreed that earning free bitcoin is between that investment because a lot of investment sites are r secure to user it may scam sites so it is far better to the user to get earning  free bitcoin  from a great platform of crypto talk I hope you all guys understand.

:classic_biggrin: but also in invest box if you could to invest a lot of coins you will get a good daily earning and free just a few studies before investing

On 4/11/2020 at 3:29 PM, mahimiah999 said:

Earning bitcoin is very good for newcomers so that they can start their investment journey in the crypto currency space.but in case of faucet you don't need any money to start earning.

I am totally agree with you faucet is a good way to accumulate free cryptocurrency or even bitcoin in this you just need bitcoin microwallet where you will get paid and good internet connection and a mobile or laptop 

On 1/16/2020 at 9:53 PM, Jump said:

We have different way for earning a lot of income, we can use earn more bitcoin to have a good profit also you want to have an additional income your money you can use for investment to earn extra money but still you need to monitor the market price.

I agree we have different perspective on how we can earn some bitcoin. It always depend on the knowledge you got and how much you can take risks when earning bitcoin. But i prefer working to earn bitcoin than investment or trading because I don't have so much idea about trading and i know to myself that for now, I can't take the risk.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I think that both of them should use the trader in cryptocurrencies. I think investing in reliable sites is a choice of many traders, my friend.

16 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

I agree we have different perspective on how we can earn some bitcoin. It always depend on the knowledge you got and how much you can take risks when earning bitcoin. But i prefer working to earn bitcoin than investment or trading because I don't have so much idea about trading and i know to myself that for now, I can't take the risk.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Mainly, investment and regular trading are two important things  in order to earn more of currency and get a profit, and this all depends on how well the trader understands and constantly monitors the market.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

1 hour ago, abualez said:

I think that both of them should use the trader in cryptocurrencies. I think investing in reliable sites is a choice of many traders, my friend.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Mainly, investment and regular trading are two important things  in order to earn more of currency and get a profit, and this all depends on how well the trader understands and constantly monitors the market.

You are right buddy that's why I don't easily do trading and investment because I don't have any idea of how to do it properly and I am not yet ready to do trading. I am collecting some information that may help and guide me in order to earn some profit.

Yes, getting free bitcoin is better than investing in insecure sites and you may lose everything and you will not benefit from that.

Life is great and enjoy it

You are absolutely right mate.It is always better to earn some free crypto than investing on any investment site.Almost 90% of those websites are always ready to steal our money.But in case of earning bitcoin,there are many scammers also.But i this case we don't loose any money.So it is much better.

If we can lose all our money in scam investment website I personally prefer the free coins even the payment is small but i dont lose anything 

On 5/24/2020 at 1:05 AM, Jami273 said:

You are absolutely right mate.It is always better to earn some free crypto than investing on any investment site.Almost 90% of those websites are always ready to steal our money.But in case of earning bitcoin,there are many scammers also.But i this case we don't loose any money.So it is much better.

Personally I'm afraid now to invest more after taking a few profits. I don't like losing and risking too much lately. In the past I've regretted many occasions I've gambled money and same happened with many altcoins. The market is really volatile and especially altcoins.

I think no one will give you money for free ! they are also like the investments platforms ! I think we have a great chance now because we are working and paying at the same time 

And how to earn "free" bitcoins!? I don't believe in free money! There is nothing good comes easily in my opinion.. Investing is still better than depending on little free amounts as you said.. You must have skills to do some services to people and then they will pay you

Now I don't think that ! I think if you just want to earn free bitcoin so you will earn just 10 dollar per year ! we all know what is free earning mean ! I think we have a great chance here because we are learning and earning at the same time 

On 5/22/2020 at 11:17 AM, Tine0313 said:

You are right buddy that's why I don't easily do trading and investment because I don't have any idea of how to do it properly and I am not yet ready to do trading. I am collecting some information that may help and guide me in order to earn some profit.

What you can easily do is buy a dip and hold for a while. This reduces risk. Although you have to find out where prices will bottom. This usually happens when it stabilizes and after a second leg down a few days or weeks later, price fails to go lower. This is a retest from whales to check if there is more selling pressure and check if prices will actually go to a lower low or not. Usually the previous low will have too much support.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes free earning is always risk free but you should know on which site yoy are working because many free sites are scam too and pays very less. And talking about site with investment you can start trading with the investment. And without investment Cryptotalk is the best one.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Working on free Bitcoin earning sites is difficult because they only give you a little bit of Satoshi, and also most investment sites work for only a few months and then they disappear and therefore lose your money, I advise you to trade and invest in safe sites such as the Yobit platform

Yes you have a point but relying on free earning apps is not enough in earning money. Specially if you have your plans in the future so making investments is very important. But you need to be careful just make sure that an investment platform you have joined is legit to avoid being scam.

There is nothing comes freely, I will like to invest in cryptocurrencies but i can also work for it, both are profitable than earning free bitcoin like on faucets. 

38 minutes ago, Moaz said:

Working on free Bitcoin earning sites is difficult

In fact, not profitable in any way. 

There are large of platforms and numbers of them are increasing from day to other day. That is needed to prefer one of them, which is really reliable, that is why most of them are just scam. 

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

What you can easily do is buy a dip and hold for a while. This reduces risk. Although you have to find out where prices will bottom. This usually happens when it stabilizes and after a second leg down a few days or weeks later, price fails to go lower. This is a retest from whales to check if there is more selling pressure and check if prices will actually go to a lower low or not. Usually the previous low will have too much support.

Thanks for the advice mate. I don't have the courage to risk what i have not but i think i will test myself then I will do what you taught me now. Thanks for this useful content. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:43 AM, Oluade said:

You are right many of the investment platform are scam it is better you earn free Bitcoin than investment because free Bitcoin no risk .

Yes, I agree with you even though you waste your insurance time reaping some Satoshi, which is not worth $ per day, but at least you are not installed by suspicious platforms that ask you to invest in exchange for a sum of money, and what you invested is looted, especially if you worked on it. Long months . In this field, there are a lot of things that we have to guard against, even these side locations are considered a quorum as well, as they exploit you in exchange for reaping twice as much as you earn in the day.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Your word is completely incorrect, getting bitcoin in a small amount is tiring and without any benefit.
There are a lot of good trading platforms like yobit trading platform.
Have you tried the yobit trading platform?

Earning free bitcoin is easy we can earn without any money only you have to visit sites and shortlinks but the amount you earn is very few you can't even make $1. Investment can make you a lot of profit if you know where to invest or buy some plans to earn more money.