Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes I am agree with you,you can earn BTC on cryptotalk,you can make 30k Satoshi if you do your 30 posts,in month you earn 900k satoshies,if you want more you have to join airdrops and bounty hunting.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:57 PM, Black_Sword said:

Yes there's a lot of platform that are scam so in investing is we need to be aware to some platform that said by the others that is a scam platform or go for the recommendation platform where the best to invest.

I think you are absolutely correct. Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.  

of course everyone needs free Bitcoins without Investments that's why I want to say that all the new members they are already in the right Campion just you have to do work here continuously on daily basis that is 30 comments on a day and it should be enough meaning ful so that it will not be deleted.

definitely getting Bitcoins without any investment is more better then going for investment and taking risk I am saying this because many of new users don't have much idea about trading marketing also there is a chance that they are to face the loss so before going for trading be careful and I suggest you take some help from your friends or family you know about marketing

Collecting bitcoin currency from free sites is very difficult and if you do not prefer working in the investment field you can learn the field of trading and master it well and start with it it gives very beautiful profits

Making free Bitcoin is a good way, it's a way to collect or earn a new person, I still prefer investing and I encourage investment. Making free Bitcoin takes a lot of time.

Yes, My friend I agree with you that earning bitcoins is better than investment because 80% of internet is full of scam hopping that we can earn more bitcoins.

Do you really still have sites that pay us Bitcoin for free? I don't think this is true! As for investment, I do not believe in it because there are many companies that just want to take our money and then escape! I think if you want to invest, you have to have the YOBIT platform

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment? That's really correct because you dont have to worry about the return of investment because u don't have any investment just earning by without investment.

I do not agree with you on this, my friend, it is true that there are some platforms that defraud, but there are also good platforms, for example, Yubit is a great platform for trading and investment, I advise you to try

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's stress-free to earn Bitcoin through Investing. You container earn more Bitcoin in a tiny time by investing in existent site.

I agree with you. A lot of the sites that claim to be investments are more often than not actually scams. But if you think about it earnign is a much better thing than investing. Because in earnign you are guaranteed a certain amount of crypto, because you are earnign it. Whereas in an investment it is uncertain. So i think earnign is better than investment, but i think it all just depends on perspective ass well. Investment is good for passive income i guess.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That lots of of investment sites are fake or fiddle at that time improve is to earn frr bitcoins but if you like earn quicker in bitcoin in that case you allow to invest and someplace you canister the legit lane and that is trading cram. 

Of course yes, in the present world online money is the most trusted investment ever and the profits got from them is unimaginable.so I recommend Bitcoin has a great role in our future life

nearby are objective numer odmf sites fir investment but are not trusty and that may incirr you loss. nearby is a assortment of platform that are con therefore in investing is we want to be discerning to a little platform that supposed by the others that is a swindle platform or walk off for the counsel platform where the best to invest.

at hand are terminate numer odmf sites fir investment but are not dependable and that may incirr you loss. at hand is a assortment of platform that are swindle as a result in investing is we want to be conscious to a number of platform that believed by the others that is a fiddle platform or move for the approval platform where the best to invest.

Yes my friend you are right it is small and free but it is very good may be you heard this sentence that something is better then nothing,  it gives us very help in very difficult situation. 

Yes i am also think the same things because invest is very risky and you may also loss all your money. To earn feebitcoin there was nobsuch Afraid.  

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Yes i agreed your account mymagnet they all promise heaven and earn and they go ahead its a good,,,,

I agree with you that earning free bitcoin is batter than investment. Because, there are no risks to got scammed. All though you can't earn a good amount in the free way but is risk free.

Hello there my dear friend. You are absolutely right. That's what I'm here working for. I'm a student and i want to work part time here so that i can earn free BTC without any risk. As investment carries lots of risks. 

most of the investment sites are scams always check review to know if the site is trusted or not , and investment is too risky and only profitable if you have high amount of cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

no it is not true. ffirst of all you are earning only 30 000 free coins here and invesment get you more than that per day. so it is not effective way to earn coins by only yobit campaign. you should also try trading and investing some other coins. .