Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 82 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes, I agree with you on this .. We cannot be safe for any investment platform .. It is better to work and get a free Bitcoin. It is safer than entering into the investment process with any unreliable platform .. You are right .. Good luck to all

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

Given the fact that many investment sites are fake or scams, it is preferable to earn bitcoins for free. However, if you want to earn bitcoins faster, you must invest in a legitimate way, which is trading.

Depending on what kind of investment you are talking about, of course it can be scam but sometimes it can be good opportunity, you just have to do your own research. 

The field of cryptocurrencies is full of scammers and fraudsters. We must be careful, careful and think a lot before investing in any site.

We have to take advice from experienced members here, good luck everyone.

Yes some time u think earning free bitcoin is Better than investment as we know we the members of the cryptotalk currency platform we need to acquire knowledge and experience and try to be hard working in order to make posts and comments that are meaningful useful and educative that will make us get positive reaction in order to earn money 

no one hate to earn without spending money this is absolutely can't be discussed, but about the investment sites, there is honest sites but most of them will work for some days or months then they will disappear, so you need to keep yourself updated with anything new to know what is legit or spam

Yes I strongly agree with you.there are alot of scam site.they give us offers of double money or a more profit in the end they steal our money.if it is not doing with us we also failed and loss money so earned free btc better than investment.

Yes, Dear, free Bitcoin Profit is better than investing . Because, I think, in my experience, investing requires a lot of patience, sacrifice, intelligence, awareness and a lot of fatigue in order to get what you want . It can be really tiring . So we don't like it too much.

You are right there are many scammers who will first say that they will give you a lot of money but after investing they change as if you don't know them and sometimes you don't even get the money you invested. So always invest on trustworthy organization.

I agree with you, my dear friend, that getting free Bitcoin is much better than investing, because sometimes the investment may be in declining currencies, and it is possible for us to lose some money.

My friend, there are a lot of currencies to invest, but bticoin is the best, and free bitcoin is the best way to get it through taps, which are not economically feasible and a waste of time, and I prefer spending time in this forum and there are many trading platforms, including yobit, where there are few scams.

welcome my friend
I agree with you, this is also my conviction to gain a little peace of mind and not lose on any fraudulent platform
Gaining current knowledge and experience is more important than being busy with any investment that will lead me to despair and disappointment

There may be many counterfeit investment sites so we must look good before we enter into any project and be familiar with all regulations and laws and on a permanent view of everything new.

Yes you are right mate, earning bitcoin is much better than investment. Majority of the investing platforms are scams, so one should be aware of the investment. In order to avoid scammers, we should be careful. Or prevent investing.

Yes,i totally agree with you that earning free bitcoin is better than investment. Because most of the investment sites are scame.On the other hand investment is very risky if you do not have enough knowledge about invest and its related topics. You can lose a huge amounts of money. So i prefer earning free bitcoin.Hold them in a wallet and sell them at high price.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you can not get mostly Bitcoin through this but if you invest then you can get a lot of Bitcoin and through the trading of Bitcoin you can become rich.

Hello my friend I do not support the idea of investment at all. Everything is better than investment. Few people have benefited from the investment and lost a lot in return. Good luck to you.

My friend, I am still working as a beginner in this platform and I do not know about working in cryptocurrencies except a little. Therefore, I collect information about it from people who are experts in this field in order to benefit and learn to start working hard and diligently

yes buddy I agree with you give free Bitcoin earn from this platform you can also invest in many coins and buy some of the coins with your Bitcoin that you will know that in future the price of this currency will increase by some and you will able to make profit.

Earning free btc is good but it is time killing work. By alot of work you get small amount of btc. So try to invest in platform which is not scamn so that you can earn more

Hello dear friend, there is no doubt that doing any work needs sacrifice and dedication to it and gain and learn more experiences, it may be difficult at the beginning for you, but I advise you to be patient and put enough effort and focus on work, and this will make you reap the fruits at a later time and I am confident From that, investment is very necessary, especially in the field of cryptography, but this requires us in the beginning diligence and perseverance and not to be bothered that we are not earning profits at the present time, all the respect and appreciation to you.❤️

Hello my friend, what you say is correct, even if the value we get is good, but it is much better than the investment that requires a lot of work, and all of this may be fraud and does not contribute to introducing anything new and leads to a loss of time and money. I wish you good luck.

There is no such thing as free bitcoin... You have to work for it no matter what roads you take.

An investment also has risks which you learn by experience. You need to know where to invest properly by chasing good site reviews so that your investment doesnt fall into wrong hands.

Hi griend😊

If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what you have said my impression is you are too lazy to do hard work to earn not all the time free will be always worthy.