Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 68 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

It is so because I think that there is always a plenty of risks in this online world so if we are experiencing for the very first time than I will advise you to go with the free bitcoin not your own investment but yeah if you all are well aware of the site and it's rules and if you believe that you can earn without losing any thing than go head there will be no issue.

Of course it's better to look at free bitcoin money because we get it in the free btc by cryptotal..  , we take it to us as dollars and the next time Raj does our family work because it's free, the money we have to invest is much better than spending our own money....

You are right to say about this forum because we do not invest in it and our income from non-investment. There is no need to do invest, we just have to make a hundred comments. Whoever makes a hundred comments, he succeeds, his earning starts.

I dont think in that way because on yobit investment is very easy and amazing we can get daily profits on 1 percent of our whole investment. By the way your idea is also good and it can help alot of members thank you very much. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In this time,free bitcoin is very rare. And all free bitcoin site are scammed. So,it is also risky. At now,bitcoin price are huge. so for free bitcoin you have to take more time to earn free bitcoin.

If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what you have said my impression is you are too lazy to do hard work to earn not all the time free wi.

As long as we can earn bitcoin, no matter how much bitcoin he can earn, if he can hold it for a long time, and he still collects every satoshi he can, he will make a lot of money in the end. But in the earning bitcoin, you will need to be careful because there are so many ways that will tryto scam you.

Yes my friend all those platforms that offer big profits in a few days are always a scam, no investment will make you rich overnight, dedicate time to this cryptotalk forum and you can get satoshis just by investing your time to the forum. 

Of course, the free profit is good, but the right investment is much better.  There are many fake currencies and fake investment transactions.  Older members should be consulted to avoid taking risks and losing our money.  When entering into trading we must be very careful.  Fraudsters are very smart people who always successfully catch beginners.

• +2 1

No, the truth is that it is not better, you can earn Bitcoin for free how you entered extra money but it could never be better than traditional Bitcoin investments, I can say that investing can make you earn more money and if you know what you can invest it in much better, the idea is to know how to multiply the money and not stay clear in one place. 

Free Bitcoin is easy and guaranteed, but for me I like to invest more, but we must always pay attention to not fall into the hands of fraudsters.
Yes, I am with you. There are many fraud sites, and here comes your experience, my dear friend.

I do not agree with that. Free bitcoin earning sites will only waste your time and you would be underpaid for your time. What is more better is for you to focus on trading, Learn it and also how to become profitable with it so that you would use it as a means of earning money daily.

Well, personally I just don't like earning free things, I prefer to work hard for my own earning, and sometimes we tend to value what we hard earn compared to what we got at a platter of gold, so, and also must of the free earning tend out to be scamm or they would over used you for some small crypto.

You can't earn free bitcoins. You must have to do something for getting the bitcoin and also that is too much small satoshi. It won't help you financially. rather if you invest in a trusted site then you can earn everyday from that investment and I'm also earning a handsome about from investing. Thanks for the post mate.

Learning free bitcoin is not worth it for me as it is very useless if you have to go into faucets and waste time there. So it is more better to invest into other things like trading and hodling. You can also find investment sites and expect returns based in the contract term.

Investment is a way of getting profit.we can get profit only if we know about proper investment method but if we don't have enough knowledge about this than we should not make investment.we should just focus on earning coins on daily basis.

Acquiring bitcoin is acceptable yet I think in the event that you need to bring in gigantic measure of cash, you ought to do contributing to in light of the fact that you can acquire immense cash in contributing. Acquiring bitcoin here and furthermore contributing is truly productive, on the off chance that you can oversee it, do it.

Yes dear it is a good point that free earning is better than investment because some sites are fake if you invest there they banned your account and transfer all the money from account. In investment some time your balance is decrease from your invested money so try to earn free money

I do not trust the sites and applications that give Bitcoin for free, without performing any tasks, most of them are fake or fraudulent, and working on them is just a waste of time.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I also have earn some Bitcoin my cousin sending me a Link through  I am earn BTC balance but it is very small and we can't withdraw it because there is a maximum amount for withdrawal of money and they are giving very low amount that we can never withdraw I think it require a lot of time and we should show a great patience if you want to do this.

Investing in sites that offer daily interest is very risky and you can lose your money in a moment, it is also good to collect money from sites but very tiring and in my opinion it is not worth all the fatigue and the best is trading.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I don’t think so, you said many of investment are scam? i guess no because it is depends of you whether you will be fooled or not, i guess investing is risky so if you want to be earn more, just invest your money with wisely. I hope you can understand me, good luck everyone.

Yes you are right earning free bitcoin is really Better than making investment because making investment is risky one may loose profit income and capital but making posts in order to earn money is better especially for students that joined the group in order to earn money in order settle their daily expenses in the school

If you get free bitcoin that is great. if you invest wisely you can easily make more bitcoin rather than earning free bitcoin. almost all of the free bitcoin earning setups are scams to waste your time. Nothing is free, you always have to do something, even the faucets that give you free coins always do it for some reason.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there are many other method which offer you to earn money by investing in the market.most of them are totally scam except a few.but cryptotalk is totally free method you have not to invest in the crypto world.you can earn a lot of money by doing simple work on this forum.react my post please

• +1 1

Mathelda.j