Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes good topic. Accoording to me both are good,but for the handsome earning investing is best option. Because we are not paid much for posting and for comments. I will prefer that you should earn first from here and Invest your income for handsome profit. But you should get information about investing before to invest.

• +3 1

that's true earning free bitcoins are far better then making investments. of course the earning is not very high but also there is no chance of risks as well. in investment there is no guaranty whether the money we invested will bring loss or profit.  so yes i suggest all to just relax and earn bitcoins.

Yes it is true. Bitcoin is better than the investment.crypto talk is better than the investment. This platform is earning the money free and no parches the things.

In terms of earning huge profits investment is better than earning free bitcoin. Earning free bitcoin by completing tasks will only provide you with little profits. While investment will give you huge profits at once but investment involves risk. 

No one hate to earn without spending money this is absolutely can't be discussed, but about the investment sites, there is honest sites but most of them will work for some days or months then they will disappear, so you need to keep yourself updated with anything new to know what is legit or spam.

There is nothing wrong in enjoying what is free, but if you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what am about to say, you will not values the money you earned because you didn't work for it, do hard work to earn not all the time free will be always worthy it's better to earn with putting effort on it and that's when you feel you achieve something.

• +2 1

Yes of course it is very good because if I invest then I am more likely to lose from here. But if I earn free income here, it's much better for me because I'm getting paid for working here, and that's what I think, It is making money halal but in case of investment it can be as profit. I would advise everyone, if you have ever known such a free site, please let me know. Because here is much better than free bitcoin earning investment.

Yes it's true, investment id is a risky process. Before we invest, check the authenticity and security policies of the platform, some may be just fake or scam, there is a chance of losing all our money if we invest in the wrong platform.

Yes i think what you said is a bit true. As we know there are a lot of scammers in the investment market so if you don't have the knowledge its a bit risky. On the other you can earn bitcion by working on the cryptotalk. 

• +4 1

Yes you are right that earning bitcoin is better than investment because there are many scammers here and also very much scam sites and therefore investing your money is very risky because always have that fear of loosing.

• +1 1

There are many fraudulent and illegal investment organizations, but they remain illegal, and you must be aware of these sites and to earn Bitcoin, the best way is to trade as some earn this way.

Earning BTC  I think is preferable than investment though investment make someone rich quickly but a times most of the investment of now adays are not genuinely okay most of them are fake but when investing on a particular forum we need to be much careful and make a research on the forum before we proceed on making an investment.

This is the best and easy way to earn free bitcoin for the newbies because they do not have so much knowledge and exprience to invest money so this is a easy way for the newbies to earn money.

But you also have to work hard for that because nothing is free now a days.

I will disappoint you, but you never collect bitcoin for free, unless you have a time machine and you will return to the days when it was handed out by airdrop, and now I think the smartest decision: invest all free money in bitcoin, and it does not matter at what price three thousand or  ten, because at a distance of 5 years you will still earn very good money.

It is not good tos aid that all platform are scam because there are a lot of a for which and where you can invest and answer of your question is this is that the earning of Bitcoin from this platform is might be very low if you want to earn more money then you have to invest your Bitcoin and make sure before investing that the website is real and they do not scanm with you but I think this website is real this is my humble opinion.

Edited by TALHA 999

I think in free no one can give you free bitcoin. When you work hard and then you can get bitcoin. These types of all opportunities consist of scams. So, always avoid these types of things.

most of the platform to earn invest bitcoin is scam but Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave. 

If you don't want to risk and you do that as an extra income, meaning that you will sell the bitcoin and withdraw to your bank, this is what you do when you are looking for online jobs and not when investing. 

Day trader bitcoin. Should you value your cash, you'd have the best to be careful about what you do not know.this depends on you where you invest so before invest you should do your own research .first u learn how to trade.

I would have agreed with you had it being you said earning free bitcoin is better than some of the investment site, because not all investment site are scamming sites, it's obvious that some of the investment sites are fake and would stop at nothing to scam an steal your money,morever some of the investment sites are real and legit,from which you can gain much more profit than earning free bitcoin

• +1 1

I am new here and here to learn from experience users of this platform. i don't know about platforms but i hpoe this platform is gonna help me and also other users will also help me in learning and getting knowledge about this forum and it's uses and other things.

No, I disagree because investing gives a lot better results and profit that will be 100x more than the money you earn from any of what you call free bitcoin or earning opportunities. But it also depends on when you are investing and for how long you expect this to be.

Procuring free Bitcoin may be little to improve than venture stage. Greater part of those speculation stage are trick, as adturbine and mymagnet they all guarantee paradise and Earth and they proceed to act up

In my opinion I suggest that investing is more better than getting Free bit coin because, what investing will reward you with free earning will never reward you with.

I agree with you, my friend, that there are many fraud sites and so far, no member of this forum has ever mentioned that he has wronged this site, and this is sufficient reason to keep us confident in the site

• +1 1