Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit) - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zues

Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit)

Well, every transaction in cryptocurrencies has to go through a process of time that must wait to receive the coins on the platform, if you did everything well, you used the correct address, whether it be deposit or withdrawal, then you should wait as long as possible, which may take It is 48hrs, and another very important thing is to check if the deposits have a minimum so that the deposit arrives and is not lost also for withdrawals.

• +2 1

I am not yet encountering this kind of issue or waiting for about 24 hours to withdraw because all of my transactions especially in ripple is spending only 2 minutes the process. Then I am now receiving of the withdraw on my digital wallet. I do not know this is happening when you need to wait for 24 hours to get money. i think you can not return back or cancel the process

Actually if am not mistaken, withdrawal and then depositing to the same exchange won't work, especially if that exchange uses cold wallet. I mean a user A in the exchange cannot withdraw his coins and send to user B of same exchange using generated wallet if that exchange uses cold/hot wallet. In this way, the coin has 90% hanging. That's why they have yobitcodes to help users send coins to each other within the exchange. This case is like calling your own number in your mobile phone which will never ring. I will believe we cannot send coins to ourself within same wallet. User A and User B are all using same wallet but with different generated address. You can correct me if am wrong!

• +4 1

I think you can not make the withdrawal cancel in the plateforum, if you wanted to transfer the funds from yobit to yobit you shoule use the yobitcode instead the way you used.

I think you should wait a little while the withdrawal process is completed, but if you have written the wrong address then you will never be able to get your money back.

• +1 1

You will receive your XRP if you have accurately made placement of XRP address. Friends you need two addresses of XRP.Check what addresses you have input when you ordered XRP for withdrawing. XRP transaction doesn't take much more time to complete & transaction will be completed in a short time.

Normally is fast it take to make withdrawals in yobit  less than 10 minutes depending on the currency I usually withdraw with Litcoin and it takes about 2 confirmations less than 10 minutes, if I am going to make a deposit with another currency around 30 minutes I have not had any issue with Yobit.

Yobit exchange is wonderful forum so there are need solid information, experience and skills is must important,I think senior is your help because senior is handling this situation.

• +2 1

I do not understand your question fully m but I know that some transactions take time more than others. The advantage with cryptocurrency transfer is that they take much shorter time than the traditional fiat transactions but sometimes the network is overloaded with transaction and there are security measures that needs to be done to protect investors money , so do not worry your money will arrive soon.

• +1 1

Withdrawing and depositing of the money of the any form from the Yobit is very very easy than doing the Other things. First of all If we are Going to Withdraw than we need the Wallet address at first to withdraw the payment from the Yobit.

Some currency transactions take longer, so if you are sure you did not make a mistake in making the withdrawal, don't worry, you will get your money back. 

Well, I think in processing means the payment withdraw is on processing and will take sometimes. Mostly the YoBit withdraw takes very few time, but there will be definitely some reason that may reason of your withdraw still in progress. You may wait for sometime, the payment will be done soon.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You can send and receive currencies to the platform in a very fast time, provided that the address is real and the amount of the deposit and sending is confirmed and how much they will take a commission

On 1/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, Zues said:

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

It is very easy to take withdraw from yobit exchange. You can easily deposit in yobit exchange. Yobit exchange is the best . It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I think if you send this money  now it is not possible.  

It is very important when you make any transaction in yobit exchange you must make sure that your inter right address. if you use two factor verification method then maybe you will get a confirmation email in your email address if you confirmed it then you cannot cancel thisn transaction

I do not think that transactions should take more than one hour up to three hours maximum to be delivered , and you have mentioned that it took over fourty eight hours and is still in processing , this is not typical of Yobit, they are known for their fast transaction , so I think there is something wrong, try to check whit your friend about the address he sent you. 

• +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, Zues said:

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

This is normal and you don't worry about that sometimes transaction with the yobit use more time. It usually happens when their blocks are unavailable but you should wait and don't worry it will be done. You may receive it after  1 or 2 days.

The site if we withdraw the currency in a short time.  We can also send coins directly to someone who has the advantage.  So if you withdraw your currency, you can do it in a short time.  In that case there is no reason to worry that you will have to wait for some time to get your money.

I'm yet to withdraw anything into my wallet but I pray and hope I would be able to do so next week and see how the thing is myself.

if the transaction is pending or it is in sending status you cannot do anything what you can do is only to wait and I think with short time period it will be sent

5e truth is that have not even been able to perform any withdrawal but am very  sure that when the times comes i would b able tonwothdraw my fund to yobits .and as long as i have link my crypto talk to my yobit so am totally save.. Big time 

When I withdraw from Yobit, this is done in just seconds. Processing means the transaction went in a que which is automated process and can't be reversed as far as I know. But it should be just seconds of time, unless there was an error from the part of the user, perhaps having been disconnected and doesn't have access to the actual condition of the transaction.

My friend you don't have to worry. You will send your address to whatever address you want to send your money to. In this way there is no chance of your head being headless. But you should check the address on which you are sending your money in a good manner, lest you send your money to the wrong address because of sending it to your funds. And then you will be able to do so at whatever address you want to transfer your funds too. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To deposit BTC,however,you'll use the address that's available, you may even use.The QR cod as your receiving address when you have to send or buy Bitcoin from a third -party exchange or an agent.You can easily obtain abrand-new address for your up coming deposit by clicking the" obtain new adreess "button

hello dear I dont have experienced about this because I am very new to this forum and do not known anything specifically