Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Let's  see the amount of post I have vs. the created Topic:

I have 489 Post and 20 Topic that gives 4.1%. So usually  when I have doubts, I can think of some idea I try to publish, but first I check if the Topic usually exist, 80% of time the Topic is published or I have achieved what I want in some responde.

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 5
  • +5 3

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

" What is your percentage of Post / Topic?"

Mine would be:

315 posts as of this writing

5 threads/topics

Care to compute this one? I can be quite dull at math sometimes 😄 . I'd wager even lower than yours.

"What do you think?"

What I lack in thread creation, I strive to make up for it with the contents of my posts. And I do patrol duty on my threads: any shitposts I find there, I swat them like a common housefly.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

what is the effect on this forum from that percentage? I rarely make topics because there are already many topics that can already be used as discussion material and make posts. so I think instead of adding topics and eventually many are not useful, it's better to just make a post.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

I am very low 4.1%.

I'm at 1.3% 🤣

With 912 posts and 12 topics only. I find myself most of the time replying on topics I know, and a significant part of that time for reporting spam/zero-value posts.

• -5 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

The post/Topic data, in effect, they are a number that simply tells you where you participate most. 

You can see () a ratio of less than 0.7"% it is low.

Types of Topic: (for users responses)

DEBATE, it is of absolute debate of ideas, can have thousands of answers (post), of those there are very few.

Campaign, an Airdrop is normal that has thousands of post.

Questions and Answers, with users who asks, what is Bitcoin? get 150* answers saying the same.

So, if you consider yourself a user who wants to contribute, you should do some evaluations, not to change (although it might be necessary) but to really know what kind of user you are.

In my case, for example, sometimes it takes me more than an hour to respond to the first post. If you want to  be the best, must know any statistical data that help improve. 

Understand data statistics is really important. it that allow you to be efficient in which you really want to succeed.

_______

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

" What is your percentage of Post / Topic?"

Mine would be:

315 posts as of this writing

5 threads/topics

Care to compute this one? I can be quite dull at math sometimes 😄 . I'd wager even lower than yours.

"What do you think?"

What I lack in thread creation, I strive to make up for it with the contents of my posts. And I do patrol duty on my threads: any shitposts I find there, I swat them like a common housefly.

You have 1,5%, that every 63 post, you do a Topic. Congratulations 😉 your percentage is higher than the Forum.

5 hours ago, PiroSense said:

I'm at 1.3% 🤣

With 912 posts and 12 topics only. I find myself most of the time replying on topics I know, and a significant part of that time for reporting spam/zero-value posts.

Yeah! . Reporting post take valuable time, but it is our duty to help.

Congratulations 😉 your percentage is higher than the Forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 minute ago, Ayshakhan said:

Yes I do its has more post than topics because not only topics can always be hard for some good ,

Also it's much easier to just comment and help others if they need something to help with than creating a topic that might only get deleted. I honestly haven't got any deleted topics like some always complain about and I don't really know why their posts would always gets deleted but mine would not get deleted. I think I'm just lucky lol.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

This really correct, i have ask this one too.Especially if your topic goes thread and everyone is giving comments tjey should give more credits to those people who created most responded topics

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

54 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well I think all people on this forum has more post than topics because not only topics can always be deleted but it's also hard for some who doesn't really know where to start.

28 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

This really correct, i have ask this one too.Especially if your topic goes thread and everyone is giving comments tjey should give more credits to those people who created most responded topics

Hi!

What percentage Post / topic do they have?

In a Forum it should not be difficult to make a Topic, you just need to have a doubt, idea,  proposal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well, I will honestly admit from the day I start to join in this forum and start posting I've already created two topics only, and I don't know what happened to those topic maybe got deleted or buried well im one to be blamed. But perhaps because the topic already exists or they don't have an interest, that's why I just focus on posting on the topics, and also I'm afraid to create a topic because I don't have confidence, but I will keep on trying to create a topic.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

<...> have confidence, but I will keep on trying to create a topic.

That is the point, it is not about fear, it is about a topic being relevant in a Forum, it helps to develop the debate, usually a post does not should so many answers.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:43 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Questions and Answers, with users who asks, what is Bitcoin? get 150* answers saying the same

gigabyteRTX  you percentage is : 0.32%  👍

Source: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/22698-gigabytertx/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

------------------

spacer.png  you percentage is : 3.16%  👍 Very nice

Source: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/27428-vanessa/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

spacer.png you percentage is : 1.3%  👍 

source: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/42856-adiegumabao/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/7/2020 at 2:42 PM, fuer44 said:

what is the effect on this forum from that percentage? I rarely make topics because there are already many topics that can already be used as discussion material and make posts. so I think instead of adding topics and eventually many are not useful, it's better to just make a post.

I am with you. The reason that I make no posts is because there are a lot of topics that can be discussed and usullay there are multiple of them, all have the same topics but different construction of sentence. So its better to just reply on them than making another not useful topics.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 1/9/2020 at 1:37 AM, faisalkhabirr said:

Hello buddy i would like to tell you that if i post any kind of topic here in this forum they all the time gets deleted. To be honest i don't know why the heck that's happening though i am not posting any spam or bad issues still they are getting deleted. For this i stopped making topics

I have to tell you that it happens to us all, but surely there is some reason for the mods to do it.

But in any case I have read that sometimes some malicious users misiuse the report, so you have to be attentive, I always review and keep track of my Topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/7/2020 at 2:46 PM, PiroSense said:

I'm at 1.3% 🤣

Same here, i find myself most of the time is only replying on some topics but is it bad for me if i am just replying on topic and not posting new topics? And what is the point of that percentage? 

• +1 2

On 06.01.2020 at 22:22, alexisfuentes said:

What do you think?

There is no need in high percentage of topic. You need to do it if you have unique content that will bring benefit to users or something that we can discuss about, otherwise your topic is going to be deleted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

On 1/7/2020 at 9:46 AM, PiroSense said:

I'm at 1.3% 🤣

Hoe do you guys calculating that? Because I',m not thats good in mathematics, so can you tell me how to calculate that? Or is there have the platform that's you are using

• +1 2

I will be honest here.When i joined the form their were mang good content  on form.I try to make good content for form.But i have been judge and i realised i can't make good content for form i have to learn more and then i will make good content for form.I have made some content and is still exist on form.When some one comment on it .I fell very happy and that encourages  .Now you have mention it i will  creat more content for form.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

so can you tell me how to calculate that?

((Total number of posts) ÷ (Total number of topics)) x 100) = Percentage of your topics count over all posts made.

Basically, it's a Topic-Post ratio.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

unfortunately my percentage of topics is really very low I think it is about 5%, I prefer to write and comment on the topics already created rather than starting new topics, I should try harder and create new interesting topics

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:51 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Well I think all people on this forum has more post than topics because not only topics can always be deleted but it's also hard for some who doesn't really know where to start.

I would have tried to calculate my post/topic percentage, but, two of my topics were apparently deleted (next time, post topics a long time after posts).

This forum has no metric that measures post/topic percentage, are you all using a calculator for this?

• +3 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I see in this forum that the topic is too small compared to the number of posts (replies), because there are too many topics deleted than the reply post. of course the longer this forum is increasingly less attractive to cryptoworld. So because many of my topics have been deleted, now my percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is under 10%.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

For me the best way to publish a topic members here is to have a rank profile exclusive for topics you published. If we see other's profile we can apso see how much topics he or she contributed to this forum

• +1 3
  • +3 1

maybe just around 0.3% because I only made 3 topics and made around 850 posts that contained lots of other people's quotes😂

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 1/11/2020 at 2:20 AM, Raven said:

Same here, i find myself most of the time is only replying on some topics but is it bad for me if i am just replying on topic and not posting new topics? And what is the point of that percentage? 

It is not must to post the your own topics because it is not recommended, so all you have is to reply usefully post as and you can create your own if you are interested

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

Thank you for sharing that, as a newbie here that is a big Help for me to guide me in this forum and understand more about crypto talk.

• -1 1

Most members have a low percentage of topics related to posts. That's because starting a new topic requires an interesting or informative idea that attracts the attention of others and lead to helpful discussion but making new posts are easier because you already have the subject in your mind and you just have to give your opinion about it.

• +1 2