Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

Sincerely speaking, Based on my view and how are rated posting and writing topics in respect to percentage it's 70% for posting while 30% for creating topics.

I made compulsory on myself to post 20 daily and above in order to meet up with daily requirements but for writing a topic it's what I am still learning enough, go for research in order to come up with an interesting , useful and beneficial thesis for discussion. I try my best to Post 3 at least in a week

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Sincerely speaking, Based on my view and how are rated posting and writing topics in respect to percentage it's 70% for posting while 30% for creating topics.

I made compulsory on myself to post 20 daily and above in order to meet up with daily requirements but for writing a topic it's what I am still learning enough, go for research in order to come up with an interesting , useful and beneficial thesis for discussion. I try my best to Post 3 at least in a week

Typical common mistake of many users to believe that it is a requirement to write 20 post, There is not such requirement.

And that is the essence of so much shitpost, one should make a useful post or seek to make it informative, and the forum rewards you with 10 Talk, it does not matter if you do it 100 times they reward you 20.

Some seem that the usefulness of helping stops at 20 and others it seems that just coming to make reports or give their likes is unthinkable.

Actually the same thing happens with making a Topic, it is not that you like it or not, it is that you have never wanted or you have not thought of a topic in reference to a doubt, concern.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

First, in my opinion i think a topic is also a post. So you could ask "Topic vs Comment" they have large difference... A topic is when you have something that you need to share with other members and you decide to write your own post in form of topic so that many members can read it and share their ideas. A comment is when you have read others topics and you got something to contribute to that topic, so you will write a post but in form of a comment.

I want to advice you not to think of making post which is useless and i think all should make creative topic here and should make creative reply here. So that we don't get Banned

Types do not get confused with your answer, this post is simple:

what to do:
1.-You have no posts, ok: 0%

You Post:
I really only post, I have not had the concern to do a thread for "x, Y, Z" reasons.

my percentage is 0%

2.-You have Topic:
% = Topic / Post.

You Post:
I have made 2 query post...

______________________-o-_____________

@Tunuu

On 8/8/2020 at 12:37 PM, Tunuu said:

First, in my opinion i think a topic is also a post. So you could ask "Topic vs Comment" they have large difference... A topic is when you have something that you need to share with other members and you decide to write your own post in form of topic so that many members can read it and share their ideas. A comment is when you have read others topics and you got something to contribute to that topic, so you will write a post but in form of a comment.

lo , sorry. Ok! /L

You did not read, the development of the post. I'm sure.
You are making an Off-topic comment. I already mentioned this in the past, my friend, the idea is to contribute to the post.

I'll teach you_
Add value to the topic, with a helpful comment, then commit the Off-topic. That is the correct way.

This post serves as an example.

Look for the "Post" "Reply" "comment" "Opinion" answer and I tell you there are more synonyms, where what you mention is already covered.

In general, people like you, who say that, do not have English in their mother tongue, it is a matter of grammar.

In the Forums there is a jargon established as a norm, it is not law, they are not mandatory rules to follow, but those who do not know them fall into off-topic like yours due to ignorance on the subject.

Explanation, there is: Theme, Threads, Topic to refer to a Main Topic.

In that "Theme, thread, Topic" there is the first publication, "OP".

The rest of the answers, opinions, comments, shouts, ideas, etc., as a general rule, are called; POST

So the structure is
Thread- Topic - Theme
> OP.
>> Post

Ahh! 

This picture from my profile can help you too.

update.jpg.d2ec6e387c0c23bd7db760fe486841b5.jpg

• +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 8/11/2020 at 9:19 AM, mhmd7 said:

I think that obliging members to publish is unnecessary. There are a lot of novice people who do not have much knowledge and they entered to gain knowledge here. This is my point of view in the proposal.

You are right, but people you are referring to are anonymous users, they did not even bother to register at all before learning on this forum. But for people who registered, they are here to earn, not only learning. 

• -1 1

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

In general, people like you, who say that, do not have English in their mother tongue, it is a matter of grammar.

@alexisfuentes Lol. Am really sorry, please! 😅 I thought your topic did not have the right words but am wrong now after you explained to me. Yes English is not my mother language but i keep learning it everyday in my life so that i can not miss opportunities because many projects uses English. 

This percentage you are talking about in this topic is of no use since we won't receive extra payment for it and instead of that i think we should just try and give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts because our level of understanding varies from each other.

Edited by Projectcrypto
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mostly time i prefer to made post becuase its the only way to explain my knowledge About the topic information and help other members who dont understand the matter.. Again for create topic    we need to research something about the Information that we want to made in the Topic..as write down wrong information in our topic can lead our account in a risk situation.. So we should make topic with very careful 

• +2 1

Creating topics has not been easy for someone like me who is always afraid of receiving warning points from the moderators because whenever i got the ideas of creating the next thing that comes into my mind is that i may receive a warning point if I make mistake for that reason i always prefer posting which i believe most of us in this forum prefer doing also.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/8/2020 at 9:15 PM, JohanDonne said:

I haven't figured it out yet, but my ratio will be less then 4% as I am too lazy in creating new topics, even when I create them, I have a great fair regarding the delation of the posts as they are very hard to make.

My topics ratio even lower then you I think my topic percentage 3% because topics creating not easy for me,

and I fears if our forum members not accept my content then my whole work waste, so for me better to learn not teach anyone.

• +1 1

On 9/16/2020 at 12:51 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Mostly time i prefer to made post becuase its the only way to explain my knowledge About the topic information and help other members who dont understand the matter.. Again for create topic    we need to research something about the Information that we want to made in the Topic..as write down wrong information in our topic can lead our account in a risk situation.. So we should make topic with very careful 

Yes mate, when we don't make research before creating topic there may be a duplicate of that topic already existing which will later result to deletion of the topic whenever the moderators sees it and that will definitely lead many members who replied to that topic to lose there post which is not good for us all.

Edited by Projectcrypto
  • Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will try to give a minimum of 1 topic daily which are high quality comment and post daily 20 comment the ratio would be 20:1 but I always prefer members to give a minimum of 2 topic daily which helps each member to get new topics.

I am a bit embarrassed to say that I have not yet ventured into the topic area because I am not confident enough to give any sort of solid information.I have a lot of doubts maybe I could create those doubts in the topic ?.

It had only been a few days since I had join this cryptotalk platform. I am taking my time to fully understand the forum. I see that there are alot many concepts to understand and analyse before moving onto creating more post. As soon as I am done with this, I would make sure I have a decent topi post ratio.

• Useful or interesting 2

Actually firstly I'm learning here a great knowledge about this forum to make myself able for creating posts because I don't have such knowledge about that now I'm just comments on other post and hope one day I will get the knowledge to create my own topic..

• +1 1

Umm the percentages is something that really we should touch? since we can take as reference if it is the case the percentage that wins a post in a big newspaper or a big page that for what they are very low and I believe that it could be said that here it is something balanced

I will be truthful here.When I joined the form, they were pretty good in form.I will try to make a good table of contents for the form.But I was an arbiter, and I realized that I can't create good content for the form, I have to admit more, and during this time I will create good content for the form.I made some table of contents and still live by the form.When someone comments on it .I collapsed pretty well, and that's encouraging .Now that you have mentioned this, I will make more content for the form.

Well. I am just high in posts, I presume. Subjects is truly elusive particularly I am evading repetition and It's truly regular in the gathering to have comparative themes. I need to have a remarkable theme that would be pertinent to us all.

Hey, according to what you say, I did not know that information and well, the 10% contribution as mentioned, I think it would be excellent although it is not easy to reach the x rank but if we see the positive side in other forums they do not motivate us with any reward in this forum if you do greetings and good luck

image.png.acadab3123eadb1ddb831fcd470bfcf8.png

I'm also choosing to reply to topics. I usually do comments. My preference to make new topics is very low. Firstly I'm now started to study about the forum and later may be I will make some good topics to post. 

We should credit more for the people who make some relevant topics then the members will start to post new topics rather than replying. 

It has happened to me that sometimes I want to make a publication on a certain topic but it does not appear active, almost always the same ones, and perhaps that causes many topics to be repeated because the same thing can happen to others, it is good to talk about everything although sometimes the head doesn't help us much

Same here, I get myself more often than not is just answering on certain points however is it awful for me in the event that I am simply answering on subject and not posting new themes? Furthermore, what is the purpose of that rate?