Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

Here have something that's I've noticed, there have so many people that's they never dare to create their own topics, because if there have more than 200k members but we have 8000+ only, because if there everyone were having at least 1 topic, it means we were supposed to have more than 300k topics here.

So in my advice guys let's makes topics at least 1 topic a week, because if at least 100k members each one will create one topic a week, it means that's we will have new 100k topics every week, more than to having 8000+ topics for a six months forum is online now.

So guys this is not the recommendation but this is just advice let's make topics just once.

My precentage is just 1% ! 
 I think it's good not bad ! because I have shared only what I know about this crypto world ! and I am still making good topics to share the good information with all members.

1 minute ago, Evu said:

My posts are very limited and i usually focus on replying to the posts topics that people have created before and try to help them with the best of my knowledge and experience.

Of course, creating the topics is not the solution, but the solution here is making good post either a topic or replying with the usefully answers.

Because it will be nothing if you create many topics that's does not have any meaningful.

Hi Community in Thread  Topic vs Post (%)!

A forum is made for everyone to participate, for those who have knowledge and for those who do not, so making a topic is available to everyone.

What you should not do is bad Topics and focus poorly. The forum is a discussion resource center.

The important thing in a forum is to debate what you know and expose what you think you know about something.

There is a bad belief in thinking that people who do not have knowledge are the ones who should ask the most and it is absolutely the opposite the more you inform yourself, the more you acquire knowledge, the more questions arise.

In fact, if you not have doubts about Blockchain, it is not that you know much, you do little research.

A good approach to make a Topic is not to say for example "what is Bitcoin Core" that is, I do not understand the concept of Bitcoin because there has to be an unlimited distribution of nodes.

A Title and a hundred characters with a good context are a good start to make a Topic.

There are a million things that can be questioned about the blockchain and that can be debated, but the reality is that the forum is in that process of learning how to use the forum as a tool for expressing ideas.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My topic to post percentage is 25% as I don't post many topics because of the fact that they usually get deleted from the forum and that is why I usually avoid posting them but I think that members should have a 30% topic to post percentage.

My percentage  is better . I prefer  to write round about 3 to 5 topics daily. As I think it is important  to make some new topics and provide some new and good  information. 

On 2/20/2020 at 11:03 AM, Rex10 said:

It's a good thing to create a topic that people can benefit from but if you don't have any ideology about that then you make sure you contribute by giving a good comments about a created topics.

Right to make a good topic you need some ideology and some knowledge too because you need to put many information that other dont know and that it's not easy for all 

@alexisfuentes My percentage is 1.47% according to the current numbers. I don't think it's bad, but the things that prevents me from making new topics is that I assume it's going to get deleted as the policy of duplicate threads is very strict and I also might not have an idea of what to write about.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Personally, I rely on my posts in the forum on the comments that I make. As for creating topics, the number of topics I create is relatively few due to my focus on being a new topic and useful to everyone.

Well i have  more than 1700 total post an di jave only 5 topics posted. I laughed while writing and seeing all yours Comment but as i post every time i didn't get reply for more than weeks or mine post get deleted so i prefer posting comments only.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, if I were to compare my post to my topics that I've been created, I can say that the topics that I've created is much lower or small compare to the posts I've made. If I will make it in percentage, I only got 20-25% of topics created, that means the remaining 75-80% is what my post count.

The truth that creating topics is always going to make beneficial for both the forum and the members as we would have many topics to discuss daily personally I do not know how to calculate my percentage since I do not know where to locate the section to see my created topics and my comments 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:56 PM, palalu said:

maybe just around 0.3% because I only made 3 topics and made around 850 posts that contained lots of other people's quotes😂

Same here. I don't usually make a topic here to be publish because whenever i want to make s topic, it was already exists and discussed. I always do search first before publishing a topic, I don't want my topic to be deleted that's why i always making sure it first. In other hand i like replying to others comment by quoting it to share my opinion and knowledge.

I haven't create too much post here , beacuse I didn't get enough topic .

I think this is good if we create two or three topics on weekly basis .

I think my percentage is approx 0.3% but in future I will definitely increased it .

• -1 1
  • +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I make more topics than posting, but if I read about cryptocurrencies  and see a topic of interest, I do make it here on the forum. I have a suggestion for the admin, that all members of the forum should make at least one topic I'm a month or a week. It will be better and make more topics available. 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:35 PM, Muphin said:

I am with you. The reason that I make no posts is because there are a lot of topics that can be discussed and usullay there are multiple of them, all have the same topics but different construction of sentence. So its better to just reply on them than making another not useful topics.

That's right so instead of duplicating post much better if you comment on that topic instead. 

Don't try to create duplicate post so you will not be mark as spam and for you not to receive violation points. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, alexisfuentes said:

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%

I don't think it's a good idea.

Because if you see there are so many members with higher content count like 2K-5k.Now if they create topic in a rate of 10% of their total content count,they will need to create 200-500 Topics.Do you really think that it's possible for one member to create all 200-500 good and useful topics?

I think everyone should create atleast a fixed number of Topic just like.And if the number is 30-50,it will enough i think.

• +1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 12:38 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I much prefer commenting on someone's post or topic to help them find the answer on their question. 

It makes me feel satisfied when I'm doing that and earn reputation on them. 

Well, we have a same idea mate, by quoting someone in a particular topic, we can help them to clarify their ideas if There's a problem with his/her statement, and also replying to a thread is more suitable for me by reading some new information given by the other members, although i created also some topics, I'm preferring to answer or reply to a given topic.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:35 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

unfortunately my percentage of topics is really very low I think it is about 5%, I prefer to write and comment on the topics already created rather than starting new topics, I should try harder and create new interesting topics

It is just the same about me, l prefer also to make comments on other topics. That is why l think to make topic takes a bit long time, that is why for doing that you must make good research about topic, which you want to create. 

• +1 1

On 6/14/2020 at 1:27 PM, Tine0313 said:

i like replying to others comment by quoting it to share my opinion and knowledge

Well, we have a same idea mate, I'm preferring to reply and quoting other members here because I'm confident that i can share some knowledge from them without deleting some of my posts.

Excellent comments, some, as always it is good to stick to the topic in addition to your comment put your percentage if it is zero, put 0% is easy.

In particular, it is not about whether I want to or not, if I answer more because it is better, etc. If you have a question, make a thread about it, always remember to look for the topic first and make sure that nobody has done the topic you intend to do, if you have something to contribute, do it, if you want to do research, do it. In a forum the main threads are ideas, thoughts, doubts, etc. you just have to have something useful to contribute.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Majority of the members in this forum are posters and it is not as if they don't want to create topics but they don't have the ideas yet and for that many people need more time especially the newbies to adopt the forum and cryptocurrency terms. And as for me I haven't created any topic yet but with the little experience I have so far acquire soon i will begin to create topics so that I can earn more reputations to my account.

The response to the topics is the basis, but publishing articles about our experiences, our mistakes, what we know about the market and what we notice is an important matter and not something that requires a great effort to create it, and publishing a topic we created is important, even two or three per month.

• +2 1

I am a new member so l have not make much post talk less of creating topics l only made 8 post with 0 topics. so l think ratio will be very small. 

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day