Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

If you would ask me , I would have posted around 98% of the entire work that I have done here. I think the major problem according to me is that most of the members including me are not confident on creating their own topics. They have a fear of it getting deleted. Even I have had the same experiences. But if we post topics that has an impact on other's life then it wont get deleted. The thing I am saying is that our posts must be unique and interesting then only it will catch the attention of others. Same is the thing with post. Bear in mind the only rule : be constructive when posting to avoid deletion.

But I have no topics. Although I have created 10 topics but my all topics deleted by moderators after 7 days of posting days. But I do not know why they are deleted my all topics after 7 days, I  think moderators should send a reason to members of deleting topics for that members are can improve themselves. @baselqanas

Edited by Ayatpossible
want to tag

My topic percantage is also very low because unless I find a very important topic to discuss, I prefer writing comments to the interesting topics I have found. That is easier and faster for me and I don't want to create not interesting topics and make the forum disorganised.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I have created a certain amount of topics, but clearly my correlation is low, I would say that 5% topics and 95% post, but it is not voluntary, it is easier to post than create topics, since sometimes the topics are deleted without any justification, so I avoid a penalty by not creating them that often.

Well, I think that generally the percentage of post would definitely be higher than the topic, because post is everyday while topic has to be periodic since we can't afford to just start creating topics without proper research.

• +1 1

Yes i always replying do posts.but i have low percentage for creating topics. Thia is because new topic are require. So i have been gotten writing point. I advice you can try it. I think that is enough for me. I need to learn something and create a new topic. Soo you can try it.

The older a member is, the more his responsibility towards the forum. The forum expects him to contribute . So he should be made topic  However, there is no fixed ratio. Good and useful topics helps to increase the reputation . Which excites our minds.So we need to make a topic. 

I prefer making posts to be honest because it always give me motivation to contribute and write something useful that other members will benefits from it, well the topic aspect is also good because it will give room to a member to go and make some research and bring something new to the forum.

• +1 1

My post count is superior to my topic count because I prefer responding to interesting topics rather than creating my own. I might consider creating topics too when I have more time, because I think creating topics is very important for the well-being of the forum, too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Although the two are actually different subjects, the percentage of the two is the same. If you spell a topic, you will get the same amount of money if you comment, but remember that if you copy and paste, your position will be better, your anger will increase, your reputation will increase.  payment will try to come more but if you just comment it will be less so i think you will try to do both if you comment more topic less then there is no problem butt will try to do two.

• +3 1

Brother I want to know that is there any impact of post/topic percentage on our profiles. I am asking this because I have never created a topic here because at this time I only focuses to grab new things. Another reason is that I am afraid to create an existing topic. So kindly help me Is my account is on danger? Thank you in advance.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi mate 

Nice idea , percentage of what you post and topic creation depends on the quality of the topic or post content ,but post got more percentage than topic creation because single topic can lead to many discussion

Well, from joining this forum, I have been posted few topics after completion of 100 posts. Then I couldn't find my own topic, even don't sure they are still live or have been deleted. That's why my topic ratio is also less than my posts. It is because many topics has already been discussed in this forum, so it is quite difficult for me to chose the topic for posting.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Although the 2 are really one-of-a-kind subjects, the percentage of the 2 is the equal. In case you spell a subject, you may get the same sum of money in case you comment, however remember that if you replica and paste, your role will be higher, your anger will increase, your popularity will growth.  Fee will try and come greater however in case you simply comment it'll be less so i assume you'll try to do each in case you comment extra topic much less then there is no problem butt will try and do two.

Each client here, has a higher rate on remarks than posts, yet the thing here is the local area is generally enormous, that regardless of whether each client Post 2 strings for every day, its going to enough to in any case remarks on others and have, that is the reason we as a whole need to make moreover.

My opinion is doing post more as compared to topic because in the topic members gives us reputation without reading it i realized that and some of agree with us and some not so i prefer to make posts. 

There are lots of members who making topics on daily basis so in the beginning we should just to posts.

There is no issue about this, to make topic is not easy like to make posts, and to make post is required than making topic, most members or all members make posts than topics but what we should always consider is to make topics too for us to be able to post. 

• +2 1

I really don't know anything about this that you are telling in that post. And for which purpose this rank or rating is needed because our rank on this forum depends on our comment and post. Tell me about this

Infact you brought an important topic to our notice frankly speaking the percentage of Post today is more than that of the topics on like me I have never create a topic in the forum but I have been replying to topics since I joined the group my percentage of Post today is up to 45% while that of topics is 0% but any moment from now I will personally start to create a topic, thanks.

Well, definitely the percentage of post would have to be more than the percentage of topics because we do not create many topics as we make our daily posts,  because post is 20 payday while topics is just periodical.

I m new here and i made post instead of topics. After 100 post then i am starting creating topics. My percentage is in posts. My percentage is about O%😂 i only creating post.

It's up to you because if you have some creative ideas and perfect logic so I also advised to all member to create your own post because when you create something then everyone will read your topic for your reply so that's why you will be able to do to work hard on this real based learning program and earn much and more profitable learning from this real base earning site.  so if you cannot create your own post so you read all other replies on a previous post and also learn the best experience from the site and only comment in a previous post which is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it.

This makes a lot of sense and would be a good thing for the Forum, because sometimes we create interesting topics and maybe they do not receive the same value, but everything is in the Cryptotalk algorithm, we also adapt to what we have to adapt and if they have not done it is for something, on the other hand what remains is to continue providing value by helping people with our useful comments.

I think instead of adding topics and in the end not many are useful, it is better to just post one. That’s why I rarely create topics because there are already so many topics that can be used as discussion material and create posts.