A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 13
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

The posts are already being manually checked and deemed verified or unverified, so basically what you suggested is already implemented in the system.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

2 minutes ago, neurolicious said:

The posts are already being manually checked and deemed verified or unverified, so basically what you suggested is already implemented in the system.

But i'm talking about allowing user to continue or not at forsit time he submit hos 100 posts, not after, do you mean the same thing?

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 minute ago, guatazoo said:

But i'm talking about allowing user to continue or not at forsit time he submit hos 100 posts, not after, do you mean the same thing?

I don't understand you sorry, try to be more clear on what you're trying to say. 
Whatever you mean shouldn't matter anyways since the campaign is almost over as far as I can tell.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, alaina1001 said:

The posts are already been checked daily. They delete posts even if they still are not in 100 posts. So they won't need to recheck the 100 posts because it would just be a waste of time. 

I don't know maybe you are not getting my point, so let say, a newbie who is within 100 posts has got more than 20 post deleted, do you think he is suitable to continue?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Well, that's a good suggestion to make the forum in order but isn't a little too harsh that after completing 100 posts, you will dump the user if he/she is not deserving? Then what is the use of deleting posts and warning points? That's why the forum put warning points so that if they commit such things, then they will punish accordance with what they have committed.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

9 hours ago, KindCoin said:

Making 100 post is not too much. This is a means of regulating the payment. Later, it could be turned to 200 and even more. In every forum, first timers are always lucky.

I hear you, by the way i see you have already gotten your first 100 post done, welcome aboard brother.

10 hours ago, neurolicious said:

I don't understand you sorry, try to be more clear on what you're trying to say. 
Whatever you mean shouldn't matter anyways since the campaign is almost over as far as I can tell.

The payment  is not gonna end anytime soon, admins made that clear a month ago and if it was gonna end the end of december was perfect time.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

I think the 100 post requirement should be maintained (or even raised somewhere in the future), because if the requirement is 50 or even less, it would be very easy for some to enter legitimate posts as a "trojan horse" only to be able to spam shit once they get in. Do not underestimate the minds of greedy pigs. They can always find a way to beat the system.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

15 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

I think the 100 post requirement should be maintained (or even raised somewhere in the future), because if the requirement is 50 or even less, it would be very easy for some to enter legitimate posts as a "trojan horse" only to be able to spam shit once they get in. Do not underestimate the minds of greedy pigs. They can always find a way to beat the system.

I get your concerns and your point, so maybe i should take back the part of reducing 100 post for newbies. but what about the other part of the topic?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I get your concerns and your point, so maybe i should take back the part of reducing 100 post for newbies. but what about the other part of the topic?

That bit about the 'locked account while being verified' thingie?

Despite the number of new accounts per day, I noticed that very few of them ever reach the "100 posts" mark, at least here on the English section anyway, so it may be quite easy for mods to do it. But are they up to it? If a new mod is to be hired for the job, will he paid for it? If so, does this forum still has the budget for it?

And what would happen to those that will fail? Throw their posts over the cliffs because they're sickly ("300" movie reference, hehe)? Shiver the thought.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

11 hours ago, neurolicious said:

Where did you get such confirmation from the admins? As far as I know, posts aren't individually checked, and thus spammers are still here. 6 moderators and admins cannot review 70k+ members' posts per day.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

as I know, this runs automatically and there is no such confirmation that states after the post reaches 100, there is a checking and confirmation from the admin. what do you think? Do you hope there will be a check, or is there already a step like that in this yobit campaign? because I am from 0 to 100 there are no steps like that, even starting to post to 80 have started to count.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

17 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

Well yes of course. It doesn't mean that if you have posts deleted, you do spams. Sometimes they just delete posts even if it's decent. 

hmm, i don't know i will leave it to you, ut  dont think if your post is a decent one it will get deleted.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

That bit about the 'locked account while being verified' thingie?

Despite the number of new accounts per day, I noticed that very few of them ever reach the "100 posts" mark, at least here on the English section anyway, so it may be quite easy for mods to do it. But are they up to it? If a new mod is to be hired for the job, will he paid for it? If so, does this forum still has the budget for it?

And what would happen to those that will fail? Throw their posts over the cliffs because they're sickly ("300" movie reference, hehe)? Shiver the thought.

It is obvious that this forum admanstarin ave a source of making more BTC than the nces they are paying us, so i'm sure they do have budgets for hiring more mods for the greater good.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

The posts are already been checked daily. They delete posts even if they still are not in 100 posts. So they won't need to recheck the 100 posts because it would just be a waste of time. 

yes dear right post always checked daily, i also post in this site 130 but my accepted post 122 i think when i post 130, it is shorter then 100 words so thats why it is deleted/short. so yes it is checked daily basis.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

Those posts are already verified, because when any member post some topic after a while they will verify it and remove it if this post is useless or considered as a spamming, I think let's keep as it is 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Well i think moderators are manually checking the posts here to see if it is spam or not. I think we should stop spamming so moderators job will not that much.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

20 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

Newbie's don't know about that. When I joined on this site I was also a new user. And i didn’t know about the rules. But day by day using of this site I know the rules of this site. I think they will also know it. But admin should take some strict way. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

17 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

Newbie's don't know about that. When I joined on this site I was also a new user. And i didn’t know about the rules. But day by day using of this site I know the rules of this site. I think they will also know it. But admin should take some strict way. 

Your account is only 19 hours old, so i'm confused on the part you are saying day after day you have come to learn the rules!!

• +1 2
  • +4 1

21 minutes ago, Amirul Islam said:

Actually I got my several accounts. Now I create new account to work genuinely.

Ah okay i get you, and welcome back and you should treat your account with respect so yo do not get banned, i;'m sure these accounts we can use them for the greater good and for profit other than pay per post.

• +2 3

22 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Ah okay i get you, and welcome back and you should treat your account with respect so yo do not get banned, i;'m sure these accounts we can use them for the greater good and for profit other than pay per post.

Yes, that's why I working now genuinly.

• -1 2
  • +2 2

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think that there is no need for this because officials check the posts and responses daily and delete them. Today 25 of my posts was deleted because of the random posts deletion, so this is an unnecessary step.

• +2 3
  • +3 2

On 1/8/2020 at 12:40 PM, iloveyobit said:

I think that there is no need for this because officials check the posts and responses daily and delete them. Today 25 of my posts was deleted because of the random posts deletion, so this is an unnecessary step.

The officials checking and deleting post everyday is not enough, because they can't always cover all posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

11 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

The officials checking and deleting post everyday is not enough, because they can't always cover all posts.

In order to do this, we should assist them members by reporting on duplicate and infringing posts. I think that this will give a positive effect on the forum and help the modiraters , good luck.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, guatazoo said:

This is somehow make sense,as many here are really abusing this forum and just make a nonsense or spam post or comments that was intentionally just to earn,if they can pick only those members that are worthy spams will be lessen.

• +2 1