A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

On 1/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

This suggestion you brought is a good one i hope the admin will put it into consideration this is a method that will determine weather an incoming  member is fit to be a full member I believe this method will standardise the forum.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, guatazoo said:

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

I'm downgrading the free test count to 50 posts only because the new user gets bored quickly and likes to see the results of his work quickly. Regarding the one-day restriction of publishing, I do not think that it is an important step, because it is better to follow up posts for new members gradually from the beginning of publication.

• +4 1

On 9/29/2020 at 1:51 AM, Dyozupeter2525 said:

Yes thanks you for this information because need member here a newbies so didn't know what was rules of the platform so they need to consider than as the spammed because didn't have more idea about the platform so we need to be patient with them in the platform.

Yes I was wondering why they delete the post but I have been reading the rules, and now I know what can I post and what no, the point of posting something here is the quality and how useful can be for the members of this forum.

I think that this is being verified on a daily basis and before the end of the 100 posts at the beginning, warning points are sent and if it continues, this will lead to a ban.

Edited by marchal87

There are a lot of new members in crypto who don't know the correct rules, so they should follow the rules from the forum and post accordingly.

I think that entering mod to do that activity is not very feasible, for that matter I think it is very well implemented the manual review, and after reaching 100 you should have a real review ( manually) to be able to verify 100% of the content.

I think the moderators are doing a very good job of removing spam content and comments.

It is very important to read the rules well before deciding to publish because that way we also help the moderators and keep this community motivated.

All the posts are verifying after we posted. And if it's not useful it will be deleted. It's an automatic process that happening in the forum. 

At starting we had posted 100 comments and above 5 of them were deleted because of the spam or not useful contents. 

So we want to check what we are going to post. 

Good suggestion but messages are automatically checked every day by moderators they delete useless topics and messages every day, of course they can't delete everything but still

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the advise Bro!! Many new users aré spamming but Is because we dont knew about the rules this post helps a Lot, thanks again

the main annoying thought is, in fact, that my intellect forbids spam posts 2 misses, more practically no warnings on that basis, in fact, that fast and strict criteria are needed to conclude this garbage problem. I believe that the fresh and dilapidated members of the club already understand the criteria, but they guard the duty for garbage for the daily purpose.

I am not known the stat of the spam posts that are desciben in this post but I am have to admit that lately we are see a lot, but I am agree the forum is makes it a lot easier to deal and remove them very fast so I am have non problem for my time in the forum.

• +3 1

I was fine with these posts as a beginner and I don't think it needs to be less, it is enough to learn a lot for the forum and practice how to use and become better with it, make less time to lose looking for buttons and learn the rules too.

• +1 1

On 06.01.2020 at 22:22, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

that's a nice idea bro, may be they will do like that cause it's much better to hold useful people on forum, not spammers

You are asking to have a test phase where members respond to posts but their comments are not shown but only to moderators? If this is what you said maybe it can be accepted because we have noticed lately a lot of spam messages that could mean the writers are not here for the reason to be part of a forum but to spam the forum instead.

In general, new users most of the time do not read the rules, I think they should implement that as soon as you enter as a new user, the forum rules automatically arrive at you when you make your first comment, and if they violate the rules, it is already their guilt for not following them

• +4 1

Considering the fact that spam is by definition unwanted advertisement I would say that not many newbies could be called spammers. It is only the fact that at the very beginning there is a lack of instructions to newcomers related to the forum rules so they only try to reach the posts number count asked by Yobit. I humbly think that they should create a short but useful welcoming video where they can explain what the forum administrators and moderators expect. The majority of people are really reluctant to reading so when you tell them to go read the rules they prefer to run the risk and cross their fingers.

Edited by Rolandosmart
change a word

Precisely for this reason, they select 100 posts before they start pushing into the campaign ... I don't think they need to do that. Since moderators are already monitoring these posts by chance / in a board.

I find this topic very helpful since a lot of newbies make mistakes because they do not read the rules. As beginners, we should give importance to the kinds of posts and topics that we make. Everything that we post, contributes to the forum, that is why I agree with your suggestion.

I think everyone deserves this opportunity, but not everyone values and follows the rules of the forum, which unfortunately should not be tolerated. Whenever we notice something wrong, we should notify the moderators, as they will know how to act.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:54 AM, guatazoo said:

I don't know maybe you are not getting my point, so let say, a newbie who is within 100 posts has got more than 20 post deleted, do you think he is suitable to continue?

you are right but that's not suitable here for the digital world as due to the freedom of expression. The only thing they can do is that they can check the users daily activity. Checking once is not sufficient as this could make some serious issues. But I could suggest a solution to this they may organize contest for volunteer moderation.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, guatazoo said:

Brother I agree with you.  But what you don’t know is that daily posts are verified instantly.  If you notice, you will see that your post has decreased.  And the reason for the decrease is that the moderators check the post.  And it would be better if it could be reduced from 100 posts to 50 posts.  For example, newcomers will get payment after 50 posts. @guatazoo

I have seen that the moderators are doing really great and there is nothing that they are missing so which means they are already enough and they do not need more helpers, what do you say?

Hey mate!It is useful to give suggestion to newbies.Because nowadays when newbies come here.So 89%. of them do scam.They just do copy paste.They think that they can earn from doing just copy-paste.So they are wrong because there are also moderators who keeps an eye on us.They directly block them.So my suggestion to them is not to do copy-pastes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day