A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

This is what I'm thinking while I was still finishing my 100 posts. I think 100 posts is enough because in that way we can learn and read something useful here that can help us to contribute more when we are allowed to get the payment. I think 100 posts is for our review and orientation. It is ok to complete 100 posts since we dont have to invest something here like money but time and effort. 

On 7/9/2020 at 7:05 AM, Mr.Talk said:

I figure the 100 post prerequisite ought to be kept up (or even brought some place up later on), in such a case that the necessity is 50 or even less, it would be simple for some to enter genuine posts as a "trojan pony" just to have the option to spam poop once they get in. Try not to disparage the brains of voracious pigs. They can generally figure out how to beat the framework.

I will even be happy of the 100 posts is increase to $500, tho will really reduce spamming, spammers will be unable to register account because all they want I to post for money sake not think if the post is good or useless. 

On 7/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, DiamondBit said:

I will even be happy of the 100 posts is increase to $500, tho will really reduce spamming, spammers will be unable to register account because all they want I to post for money sake not think if the post is good or useless. 

Hi buddy u don't get what you are trying to say. 100 post increased to 500$! This is not possible my friend this is a huge amount of money that can derive many users to spam the forum in other to earn.

Not all newbies could be considered as spammers but there will be many spammers coming from the newbies at least 70% result's

14 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

That's why i don't really want to post topics anymore because i only get warning points. Better to just comment on other people's topics to play it safe. But with time I will learn how to make post myself.

Maybe you post too much topics at a time, some of my topics has been deleted before and no warning point given. But I will still say that members that do not create topic may not contribute quality posts. At least, if one in 2 months, it is good. 

It was previously and in the first months the number was 50 free, unpaid posts before starting work, and then the matter changed to 100 posts But there is no need to ban for a period of time to be sure Because managers follow up and delete the unhelpful ones, in addition to the negative and positive interactions of the members.

No. I think they should keep 100 as always because you said it is hard to complete them, which means when they will make 50 it will be easy to complete them. Not only easy to us but also easy for scammers.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don't  find 100 posts more than enough  as it will make sure that the user is real and constructive for the forum and thus it will help the forum to grow in that way.

12 hours ago, Tunuu said:

No. I think they should keep 100 as always because you said it is hard to complete them, which means when they will make 50 it will be easy to complete them. Not only easy to us but also easy for scammers.

That's true and support your words and also stay with 100 post task, to prove any new member he was genuine and work honestly in this forum, because  complete 100 free post its little bit hard for new member, but this proposal reduce free post count for 50 .its not enough  to judge any member ability.

• +1 1

On 9/7/2020 at 10:07 AM, REVEN1234 said:

I agree with you.  Because if we post spam, then after 100 posts, the posts are automatically deleted.  It would be better not to have our ID.  Because unnecessary posts will have a bad effect on our ID.  So it is better to delete them.

The spam post are not deleted after 100 post, but they are deleted at anytime it will be seen by the moderators, so all we have is to help to report spam post and avoid them also. 

• +1 2

I think the moderators should direct all the newbies to about forum where they can learn the roles and regulation of the forum and the 100 post I think is enough for the newbies, which might serve as test to them, and we all know that moderators verify their post before paying them.

I don't think that is necessary and for me this is too harsh besides why do the moderators have the feartures of warning points then, the warning point fearture is created so that the moderators can punish everyone who make useless posts in any section of the forum and i think that one is good enough.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

New users might not know at any one point who to really rate and so many times it becomes very difficult for them to post the right way and thats why I suggest that they begin with the use of standard rules of the forum that are stipulated.

Am a new user , about a week old and the first thing I did was to check the guideline to make sure that nothing stays in the wrong place. so its important for meet to keep going.

But dont punish the new users for they dont know what they are doing but be sure to make sure that you understand how to create a good content for them or even advice them that would not hurt you.

• +1 2

This suggestion is not fair from my own point of view because making 100 posts is not easy especially for new members who have less ideas about Cryptocurrency, I don't think that should be like that instead the moderators should continue monitoring there posts as they are posting and if they make any violation then the moderators should penalized by banned or giving warning point simple.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

@guatazoo 

It's was a nice suggestion to be given due consideration in era of old campaign, but with the inception of this new campaign that we receive payment of talkcoin, I think  already the increase rate of spamming, paraphrasing and other illicit activities had been iron out. Because a post has to take a whole week undergoing rigorous vetting, getting scrutinize then before prevailing as useful post to start counting and then receive payment for such post and one stand not to be paid, if the post is found to be useless, low quality or failed to meet up with expected standard.

• +1 1

this is a very good idea because it would make the administrator have to hire more moderators and with that administration would spend more money and would not prevent spam. and that I think it would be fair to put a limit of 20 post per day for anyone, even new members and keep 100 post so that new members start to be paid, and strange that someone does 50 post per day, without offense

• +1 1

I can too suggest to give to user more post but now it is about 20 post only that get a payment, I like to earn more too but the forum decide how much budget they have and make the math for us. I like it as it is now and hope that more will come for us with talk tokens too.

Completing 100 posts is not an easy work for newbies because they have less knowledge and experience about the forum and Cryptocurrency at large which is why i suggest the administration reduce the post to 50 to make it easier for them to accomplish and by that maybe they will be more focused because it seems this 100 posts is what make some of them tired and ideas of posting useless contents begin to run in there veins.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:54 AM, BraveHeart01 said:

I don't  find 100 posts more than enough  as it will make sure that the user is real and constructive for the forum and thus it will help the forum to grow in that way.

100 posts are enough only to make money, but as you said they are not enough to be real and constructive for our forum. To help the forum growing we should try working hard. 100 posts are not enough for that. 

In my point of view 100 post is quiet ok before one can be rolled in to payment post scheme.

If you rember your first posts is not quite actractive as when you have reach 100s. So it is so nice that one has full strategic ways and rules in the forums because it can help you earn quickly.

Edited by mahmud93

A lot of newbies are entering the forum at a great number. The admins are doing everything to remove the spammers, that is why they have kept a set of rules and guidelines so that spammers can't do what they want. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

What you have said is actually an extremely good point it, is a great idea to put sort of an incubation period for all the users so that we can check if the comments are legit ones ,reverting back to 50 comments so that the moderators can check easily is also good.

I feel that the hundred post requirement is enough to verify a user. If the user can make hundred post it shows the users commitment level towards the forum. There are moderators  to check spamming to ensure deletion of fake posts.

• +4 1

I have not seen this many spam but perhaps this was happening a lot when you posted this. The problem is that if spam happens it can be that all can contribute to remove it and it depends on the members too if they like to see spam or not. I don't know about this idea if it will be good one but for now I have had a delay for 7 days of payments and perhaps this is the best to exclude spammers from posting here.