A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

I think it is perfect that all new member must post 100 post if they want to get paid from cryptotalk campaign.Only 50 post will not be enough to judge them,the more they will post before getting payment,they will learn the rules more perfectly and also the modaretors will easily able to understand who are eligible to join this forum and who is a spammers.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

I have seen a suggestion for this and it required to hire more moderators to this forum. An admin replied and said there is enough moderators..

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

The admins and moderators are already working hard to read each post here and fight the spammers. I don't think that they will add any new moderators to this forum.

5 hours ago, Bohana said:

The admins and moderators are already working hard to read each post here and fight the spammers. I don't think that they will add any new moderators to this forum.

This forum are increased new members everyday, so thats there will reach the time when currently moderators will not be eligible to maintain all users, so admin should add more moderators. 

Actually this is no longer an issue as Registrations are off until further Staff notice...

As long we have active moderators and reports there will be no issues whatsoever regarding spam on topics / posts neither off topic content.

Just make sure you use the proper report situations as using the button or private message moderators with for instance a full set of spam / non sense posts.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 4/14/2020 at 6:03 PM, kipara said:

Sure your suggestion is really good, for newbies its give them hard time to post 100 post because many of them should give up early because they don't have sure if they will paid or not.

But here the admin need the active users who cannot be ready to give up because of only 100 post, so that kind of user who give up because of only 100 post, they are not wanted. 

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

This forum are increased new members everyday, so thats there will reach the time when currently moderators will not be eligible to maintain all users, so admin should add more moderators. 

I disagree. Not a lot of new members are interested in Cryptotalk as the admins closed new accounts from getting paid by making posts.

On 5/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, Bohana said:

I disagree. Not a lot of new members are interested in Cryptotalk as the admins closed new accounts from getting paid by making posts.

Of course its true thats newbies cannot be interested with the forum while they see others earn but they don't earn, but they should be patient till they will be eligible to earn. 

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Of course its true thats newbies cannot be interested with the forum while they see others earn but they don't earn, but they should be patient till they will be eligible to earn. 

I have a lot of friends who are high quality in posting. They have been waiting for two months for the campaign to open, and  it hasn't opened yet!

I did not prefer your suggestion my friend

Crypto is an simple forum and with your suggestion 

It will be more and more difficult so I donot like this

Oh you mean after someone post 100 post then verify how is he posting these post and accept him to the forum or not. This would be the good but bro you have to understand that this forum is for learner too so that newbie may lacks information. So in my view tutorial should be added so they get all information that they are lacking.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

First 100 posts that newbies have made to be eligible for PayPerPost campaigns are also manually checked and verified by the forum moderators so I do not think it would make the sense by reducing 50 posts counts to make another separate verification. 

On 6/1/2020 at 1:52 PM, Bohana said:

I have a lot of friends who are high quality in posting. They have been waiting for two months for the campaign to open, and  it hasn't opened yet!

If they are good in typing they could continue posting, because if admin will saw the newbies has the good post, this will influence admin to returne the campaign. 

3 hours ago, guatazoo said:

If they are good in typing they could continue posting, because if admin will saw the newbies has the good post, this will influence admin to returne the campaign. 

Perhaps you are somewhat right for you, I think they need money to be able to complete their writing work because it is a catalyst for them.

4 hours ago, Bohana said:

Perhaps you are somewhat right for you, I think they need money to be able to complete their writing work because it is a catalyst for them.

Sure, money is only catalyst thats can help to bring more people here, but without money, there the forum admin will need much efforts to bring people here. 

8 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Sure, money is only catalyst thats can help to bring more people here, but without money, there the forum admin will need much efforts to bring people here. 

Yes, I think it is important that they should help these people start coding because they have enough information to join this forum

14 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Yes, I think it is important that they should help these people start coding because they have enough information to join this forum

But I hope soon admin will allow newbies to start earning by posting here, because now the activities of users who sign up here has been decreased. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, guatazoo said:

But I hope soon admin will allow newbies to start earning by posting here, because now the activities of users who sign up here has been decreased. 

But if admin has plans of allowing newbies to be able to earn again, he have to do it fast, because the forum can be corrupted about the ranking. 

2 hours ago, Zain9080 said:

Dearr I think that there is no need for this because officials check the posts and responses daily and delete them. Today 25 of my posts was deleted because of the random posts deletion, so this is an unnecessary step.......

Don't think the post are deleted randomly, but they only delete useless post, and even so they are not deleting single post, but they are deleting the whole useless topic with its replies. 

On 1/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, guatazoo said:

i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify

Though the idea of verifying first couple of posts of every new members is  a good one but i think it is something like not possible.Because if you do some calculation,this forum has over 0.2Million+ member and if all of them post atleast 50 posts to qualify,total post will be 6 Million.So now you say,is this is really possible for the modaretors to look over all the posts?

Edited by Jami273

On 1/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I think mostly new members join this forum are unaware of crypto world so they didn't know single word of crypto. And they also will make low quality post in their first topics. So i think it is not a good suggestion. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The contents new members are giving for their trial are checked manually and I think many of us don't have any idea about cryptocurrency that is a reason many new beginners are facing so many difficulties at the starting to give their full efficiency in a healthy manner and I think if we give them some time then they will make themselves capable to work here.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, that's a good suggestion to make the forum in order but isn't a little too harsh that after completing 100 posts, you will dump the user if he/she is not deserving? Then what is the use of deleting posts and warning points? That's why the forum put warning points so that if they commit such things, then they will punish accordance with what they have committed.

I agree with you man. The newbies should be stop after completing the required posts before earning to make sure and check the post if it was good or not, after the judgement of his/her work, he/she can start the earning of satoshies here. The suggestion is really good.

14 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think mostly new members join this forum are unaware of crypto world so they didn't know single word of crypto. And they also will make low quality post in their first topics. So i think it is not a good suggestion. 

100 post is very many post to be used to practice for the experience, because if they don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, they can use to ask questions. 

19 hours ago, Jami273 said:

Though the idea of verifying first couple of posts of every new members is  a good one but i think it is something like not possible.Because if you do some calculation,this forum has over 0.2Million+ member and if all of them post atleast 50 posts to qualify,total post will be 6 Million.So now you say,is this is really possible for the modaretors to look over all the posts?

I think the moderators are only dealing by looking the topics made by users, but about the replies I think they have a look on them only while the post has been reportedly as spamming.