A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

First thing is my mind is banned spam post after second mistake, no more warning anymore because need fast and hard rules to solve this spam problem. I believe new and old member already know the rules but they keep doing spam for daily target. Good purposes but when using wrong strategy it will make forum look's dirty and abandon by people who want to learn crypto without disturb by spam post.

Good suggestion for the spammers and newbies that thay are first have to take some suggestions form the pros. Then thay start their work here. Last that dont try to copy others comments,if anyone do that thay got baned.

I actually have some accounts. but banned. Administration makes the requirement of 100 posts to verify the user. they need to know about this forum well and then use it. I believe there will be somebody operation. there is not so much knowledge about the company.

14 hours ago, Thefighter said:

That's what I also thought about before and I suggested here on the forum. The moderators should check every new members after they finish their 100 first posts to see if they create good posts or not

Since most beginners here do not make useful posts in the will they immediately finish the required posts here and can start earning money . Many of them are no longer following the rules here so hopefully they will focus on moderators to prevent the increase in spammers in this forum.

17 hours ago, russkiopera said:

I think newbies must mandatory read the rules and confirm that. Then they have to read a manual of how to work here, also mandatory, and confirm reading before allowing posting.

I have an idea, i think admins should create some kind of a questionnaire, the user as to make reply for all the rules before been able to start posting, this will force users to read the rules.

19 hours ago, Thefighter said:

That's what I also thought about before and I suggested here on the forum. The moderators should check every new members after they finish their 100 first posts to see if they create good posts or not

It would have saved the trouble for banning users after reached more than 1000 spams.

Yes i agreed with you new members have  facing many problems because  they did not any experience  and also they dont read poat carefully thats why they post spam please read very carefully then reply 

I think the  moderators are checkmating all the posts to see if it contains a spam or not. This stoping of spammed Post can only be reduced if actions are being taken by the admins and moderators.

That's a nice idea by the way. The locking of the user's capability to posts is a good way to filter the content he posted if the content is okay he or she will be valid member of the forum if not another round or restrict the owner to enter the site.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:47 AM, alaina1001 said:

The posts are already been checked daily. They delete posts even if they still are not in 100 posts. So they won't need to recheck the 100 posts because it would just be a waste of time. 

Yes I also agree with alaina as the posts are checked daily by the admin so there is no need to check those posts again Moreover we should comment consisting of relevant and correct information about crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, russkiopera said:

I agree. All the answers and stuffs are ready to use on cryptotalk. Mods would saving much of their time if they prepare such questionnaire.

By the way, the spam from some few newbies (not all of them of course) is at the levef of a pest, they are not only posting nonsenses everywhere, now they are creating dozens of topics using copy/paste with full disconsideration and bad mood.

I have  noticed that some people, copy replies from same topic on previous pages and post them themselves, i got one of my reply done the same thing and reported it.

I don't know why we user's or members are just looking to make life hard for our self, just follow the rules and let others follow the rules too. lets not blame any newbies 

100 posts, This is good idea against spammers  I think you're brilliant admin  I wish you add new features like android/iOS app

Yes i agree with you but administration have done great job because newbie members do here spam posts thats why administrations launch 100 posts rule to verify persons they are spammers or not.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

I think this may be good but this requires more work in the side of the administrator and moderators of cryptotalk forum, i think they much know how is cryptotalk to run.

25 minutes ago, russkiopera said:

That's right. Even there are people doing copy/paste inmediately after one has posted! It must be a robot.

Sometimes it is just real people , because robots could be filtered by the cloudflare security.

Your suggestion is good and at the same time bad, why?
Because I personally see a lot of new people here and even have more than 100 posts that unfortunately put spam and random responses.

18 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Your suggestion is good and at the same time bad, why?
Because I personally see a lot of new people here and even have more than 100 posts that unfortunately put spam and random responses.

That is why within the first 100 post a user should be reviewed, if he is good to keep posting.

Very sad that I do not understand your question yet but I do not know the answer to that question. If you can, please let me know in the post. Then I can gain knowledge and then answer these posts correctly. What is cryptocurrency?

35 minutes ago, Mu9977 said:

I am very confident in determining this rule, the moderator and the admin have passed a careful calculation. So in my opinion there is no need there are changes again........ 

I'm not sure  understand you, you are saying that you are satisfied for what admins have been doing to prevent scams, and there is no need for more rules?

Edited by guatazoo

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

That is why within the first 100 post a user should be reviewed, if he is good to keep posting.

I think this additional work is not desirable for Manager Tours, but in any case it will be reviewed by them as I think, thank you for the topic .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I think this additional work is not desirable for Manager Tours, but in any case it will be reviewed by them as I think, thank you for the topic .

Well i hope they do that, i know it is not an easy work but could hire more mod for it, as it is for the best.

Most new members are too excited and inpatient to make their first 100 posts that they forget these rules, if they are constantly reminded with posts such as these, it will go along way to reduce spam on this platform.

There are many new members in crypto who don't know the correct rules, so they should follow the rules from the forum and post accordingly.