Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

On 1/6/2020 at 11:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

investbox really good, can help for make money everyday

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 11:23 AM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

I've been on the platform a little bit but the truth I don't understand how you earn money in investbox is like a little hard to understand

On 1/6/2020 at 11:23 AM, kingsbtc said:

I've been on the platform a little bit but the truth I don't understand how you earn money in investbox is like a little hard to understand

50 minutes ago, axelzaarate said:

Sometimes I do not understand the steps so I look for coins where the requirements are simple to put them in "InvestBox" whether it does not ask to do anything and gives them automatically or play dice 10 times. This has a bad point, and that is that it does not say if there are coins available for the reward, you have to change your coins for the ones that are there and then see if you can invest them, that most are not working, then you end up losing

What I understand is that it doesn't always mow InvestBox. Would it be risky to invest?

On 1/6/2020 at 9:23 AM, kingsbtc said:

The investbox is like a box to store our coins, it is like something similar to staking but they have a special fund to cover the interests of the people who keep cryptocurrencies there, it is a form of staking for the lime you will receive interest, passive earnings

• +3 1

I find it difficult to understand the Ubuntu platform, and because I heard good words about investing in it, I will really try to understand it and work on it.

Hello yes right yo can make profits from IB just take care choosing good coin with Best stability, nowadays You can invest in RoboTrader and VMINING tools,  lets Try it. Cryptocurrency are growing

On 1/6/2020 at 6:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

I switch to  yobit to  make a profit . Acording  to the  stories , the  opportunity  to make  high profits was offered . I came to yobit  to take advantage  of them . I think what is  explained  is true . Because   they charge  low fees during trading.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

I haven't applied for   the investment  box yet .  I'll start investing  soon from  the investment . So  I've  seen a lot  of people  saying they  are making  a profit . But  of course there was also  a loss in the  minority .  İt depends on  the strength of your choice . İf you choose  a solid coin , of course , you will make   a profit. İf you decide  to invest in  the Yobit Stock  Exchange, you can register  on yobit.net and get help  from the  support line.

offcourse profit is assured, at least a percentage increase in your investment is a little profit although not forseeable until maybe after a period of time when the one percent most have accumulated to the corresponding number of days

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

previously I got to have some tokens in the investbox and I really made a profit, at the moment I have some small savings that I plan to diversify and I have to invest a part of them again in the investbox of yobit.net I have no complaints about this exchange.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Of course,  why not to make profits from Yobit investbox?  I have put coins inside investbox to earn profits everyday. If I had huge BTC amounts I would purchase Vminer to earn a huge profits daily. 

On 1/6/2020 at 10:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

People are making profit from yobit investbox. I think, you should only invest in coins/token that has a good market value. Some tokens like liza has no value in the market. There are no buy orders. Although you can get high percentage daily. So, this is not a wise decision to invest such crypto. I have decided to invest in yo- that is always good.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, Fattkidd said:

Not yet i just join there you need to invest then when you done investing you need to play the dice game ten times to active your investment. I just started my investment a moment few minutes ago.

Curious if you have made a lot of profit with this? I always thought it to be difficult.

The number one essence of the invest box is to enable members accure some form of profit with time, for example, if you have a thousand coin and then you decided to invest it on yobit invest box, you are entitled to 1% increase to your investment daily (depending on the coin) 

Yobit Investbox was a revolution when it started, I make great use of this functionality and its system is smooth and easy

Through the forms of investment offered by Yobit, we can obtain great profits in the exchange of currencies by reinvesting the profits in the different pools and mining and investment strategies.

I think you can trade any amount but to take it seriously you should start with a minimum of $ 100 or more. Be patient.

I think it's not always stable. It cancels or stops the investment without any indication or warning, and most investments incur losses over time due to a weak currency and depreciating price.

I have not invested yet but I am getting excited to see if I invest since I have seen other people are obtaining very good returns and it is a lot for a long-term investment with Secure payments