Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

There are a lot of profits we make on yobit investbox, it depends on the cryptocurrency you want to invest on, to me, I always invest on talk, and 1000 talk token gives 10 talk 24hrs after investment. @The Game

Edited by Biojay

I'm also interested in investbox of the yobit but i have not enough knowledge how to use investbox.I also tries to do so but am facing some issues about it but I also well aware of it's huge profit.

No i haven't tried yet i haven't invested in youbit investbox because I don't like to invest in it because my money is at risk which is a matter of concern so I don't invest anywhere.

I have shared a post about this section,
I've learned from personal experience that it's really good.
I initially invested 10 talc as part of a daily 1% capital gain plan,
And actually today I withdrew the profit and canceled the investment.
It is a safe investment.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Biojay said:

There are a lot of profits we make on yobit investbox, it depends on the cryptocurrency you want to invest on, to me, I always invest on talk, and 1000 talk token gives 10 talk 24hrs after investment. @The Game

Actually my friend I also want to invest in yobit exchange invest box but my major obstacles is that I don't have the full knowledge about it and is a place where you get atleast 10 talk if you invest with 1000 talk so you see is a welcome development and also a very easy way of making some free talks everyday.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Investment Box in Yobit, is like anything that you have never used before. It takes a bit of time to learn it. Its not hard. The hard part nowadays is to find a good coin, that has good daily trading volume & pays decently. Ive said it before, I invest all the Talk Tokens I earn daily in Investment Box. At the end of the day, when I know I wont be posting anymore, I open a new contract with the Talk Tokens I have earned for today. It pays 1% & min. investment is 10 Talk Tokens, the contract can be canceled at any time.

• +2 1

My web page offering different ways to earn money; Air Drops, Captchas, Cryptos, Scams, etc.

https://www.emoneyspace.com/esteban2

Join ECOS platform and get 0.1 TH to your account! Use link: https://cp.ecos.am/

Use Referral / Affiliate Link For Discount - q9vrX1WC

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

Basically I just started investing on Yobit investbox, so I don't really have any idea about Yobit investbox, I had it is profitable but it just take time to profit huge amount of money. Yobit investbox is a long term investment which need time and patient. I guess the profit doesn't happen fast it takes time for it to yield....

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 9:11 PM, Cryptonas said:

Basically I just started investing on Yobit investbox, so I don't really have any idea about Yobit investbox, I had it is profitable but it just take time to profit huge amount of money. Yobit investbox is a long term investment which need time and patient. I guess the profit doesn't happen fast it takes time for it to yield....

That's true,for you to earn some good profit from yobit ,you need to be patient as the investment works with time, it don't just give us some free coin just like that, it requires stability in a coin also

• +1 1

Yes, I boast complete a fate of profit from the Yobit Investment sachet as if we put a set of coins in this investment package afterward I move one currency every day.  So the road I am fast chance that if everybody puts coins in the investment sachet like this, in attendance will be a lot of benefits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Frankly, my friend, I did not try this fund because I did not devote myself to it, but I asked some of my friends and they said we work on this fund and it is profitable, so I think next times to try this fund because it is profitable. Thank you my friend.

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

I invest my daily earning in Yobit investbox and up till now I don't know how it work but what am of is I get 10% every single. Yobit investbox is the next thing I want to learn because it is  profitable for any member who want to double his or her income. I really want to have a knowledge about this investbox...

• +1 2

I didn't use the Yobit invest box yet as I don't have any knowledge about it so I don't want to get stuck in anything about which I don't know but I will do research on it to know about it But I am more interested in trading as I think it is more profitable and professional.

• +1 1

I hear about it yobit exchange is very trustable and good . It give any person very profit . I am not using yobit invest box . Firstly i want to get all information about it . So i had not do this already but i wish too .

Not yet because em new here but em statisfie yobit because it is easy for use not complicated i think youbit is a good platform for invest and make money many peoples coming here and i heard about it before my friends its really much trustable 

I think still now no but unless from the yoda investement , but i still not get it a way to do it make investments with coins which are in my stability and i nonetheless retain to have a look at on youtube for that.  I really want to invest in Yobit.

Yes, I make a huge profit from yobit investbox and I still getting much profit from them. I invest 20,000 Talk tokens in it and I get 1% daily profit. I think it is a good opportunity to us for earning. You can earn your profit by investing any cryptocurrency in it. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my dear friend you can make profite  on yobit investbox. In yobit investbox profit is avarage but not good. It is a long time process to make profite. If you invest large amount then you can make good profite here. Otherwise i recomeyou dont invest your money on yobit investbox. 

yes there are high possiblities to get profit from the yobit investbox you can get reward in the form of airdrop or apart from that there are different type of coins available you can invest on them and earn profit from there 

Yes I am making profit from yobit invest box. From my begging of trading life i am investing in yobit invest box. Because it is very much safe and profitable. Also it's fees is very low. 

I understand how yobit exchange worked because currently I have invest my talk coin and Bitcoin in yobit invest box and I am earning 1% gain every day. I love investing in yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                    

On 1/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

I am making profit from Yobit invest box. I used investbox for yoda, Dlrs, Water, Liza, Quibx, Dice, eassy, X10 ,Doge, Trx and many more coins. This is a way way to secure your easy income through staking your coins at exchange. The daily, weekly and monthly plans have good outcome in different percentage.

The Usage of invest bix sometime very easy to understand their requirement but sometimes it's become very hard because we have to understand them and fulfill them.But from Yobit Exchange telegram group support we understand their requirements. 

BetFury                                                   

Well, I haven't tried it yet because I am new member and have nothing to invest. But I have read about Investbox of YoBit site. This is really very useful feature of the YoBit site. I am also thinking to invest my talktokens when I will receive them into Investbox.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don’t make any profit from Yobit Invest box, becouse noy have any Fund on Yobit so i don’t use for investment. But my friend earned good profit From yobit investbox. But on the Upcoming day i want invest on Yobit.

No, I do not know how we can invest in this site and turn on I have just seen your post, so I have got some information about which I have searched but I do not know so much about it.But I have seen your post and have searched a lot, so positive response has come from people. 

• +2 1