Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

On 1/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, Fattkidd said:

Not yet i just join there you need to invest then when you done investing you need to play the dice game ten times to active your investment. I just started my investment a moment few minutes ago.

Well brother you gotta see the activity they give you to do. Do some checking before you invest. I mean dice games aren’t that hard just play dice with low amount and you pretty sure wont loose all of it maybe like 50-70% so yeah

On 2/5/2020 at 8:10 PM, Kesho said:

Yes you can make profit from yobit invest box it is eaay to use but you must know which coin you must invest in it

Yes, your opinion is true and thank you very much for the information, I feel good when I am in yobit investbox because it is very useful and I have TRx to invest in it because I believe in it all.

I think the yobit Investment Box is very profitable. You read about making money from the investment box. However I do not want to invest in the Yobit Investment Box.

Yes, I like ot invest in Yobit Investbox, but nowadays I am investing only Dogecoin since I usually spend crypto within few days. I am looking to invest in large this time because to make more profits.

OP how much you are making profit with Investbox? Any idea as per your knowledge.

The yobit site can be completely productive from the corner of the investmentbox.The yobit investmentbox contains various currencies. If you put resources on these currencies, give a ton of positive

Are you making profit from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to give a lot of positives .yobit site can be very profitable from the investbox curve 

5 hours ago, mahin1020 said:

I am also make money by investment in Yobit.I can make a lot of money from here.So you can earn a huge amount of profit through yobit exchanger.

It turns out that yobit is increasingly popular today because it is able to provide benefits through exchanges so that many people who like yobit, including you, make money by investing in yobit so that they make a lot of money from yobit.

No .... Till now I have not made any investment in the investment box.... So for that reason till now. I have not earned any amount of money or could or profit from investment.....I'm thinking of making an investment soon as I get some amount of coin in the wallet.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

At first it was difficult to track our to invest and how it fully work. But now I know and it has help me recover from my losses from the past.

On 2/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well as the 700 Yoda from airdrop is in invest box, we can only get 7 Yoda a day by retweeting or doing the sharing or promoting of invest box in your social media.

And the 700 yoda isn't even worth it's original value anymore. First it was 5000 sats, but could have been higher this was the earliest I checked, and then it dumped to 500 now which is less than 10% of it's value. This is what happens when an ICO is just sold at the end for btc.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I am in big loss at yobit investbox. I bought some x10 coin for the purpose of investment and did as well. When I bought x10 it was .056 doge per coin and it is less than .001 doge. So I learn from youbit investment which coin they offer for investbox must fall it's price.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:23 PM, LouisHamm said:

No, I haven't had the chance of trying the invest box of yobit until now. I don't really want to put my money into invest box. I like doing it straight to trading. 

That is your choice and therefore if you make it better to do it directly to trade then do it as long as it makes you better because without intention and enthusiasm then you will feel a failure so do not try to look for opportunities to try yobit investment city if you do not experience.

In recent days I took the promotion of 100 Yoda that does not require additional actions to have a daily return of 1%, it seems excellent, `for now I only have that investment.

If I like it, I will try again.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes of course but you have to be extra patient on this case because coin don't rise immediately but slowly. Make sure you stay calm and wait for some time

Not yet unless from the yoda investement , but i still not get it how to do it invest with coins that are in my balance and I still continue to study on youtube for that.  I really want to invest in Yobit.

of course I am also taking advantage of this additional earning opportunity that is yobit investbox, but I try to choose only the investment options that do not require daily actions, at the moment I am investing a lot on yoda

Sometimes we get profit and sometimes we got loss from the yobit investbox, but if the coin that's we gave invested with will be stable, that's can make us with profit

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Recently, my Yoda currencies were placed in this investment fund, but to the extent that I was unable to extract the daily profit and I do not know what the exact problem is.

• -1 1

I make profit from 700 Yoda airdrop, I am about to invest with bitcoin to get more profit, Yobit exchange is a great opportunity for every cryptotalk member you can invest satoshi that you earn on daily basis. 

At present I am earning money from yobit investbox. I think it is the best place for invest. From here we can easily earn profit.

For me iam making daily and monthly profits from invest box it’s very good service that yobit give to us if you have coin to invest I advise you to use invest box it’s great and paying and iam making a lot from it monthly 

No I don't invest with yobits investbox. It is a complicated platform. On whale investors can make profit from it. Small level investors like us are not likely to get profit from it.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

Recently, with Yoda and Alissa, I've been making good returns from the investbox. I plan on living this two in the investbox for a month. The two comes with no action. For Alissa though, I mustn't have any sell wall

On 1/24/2020 at 2:15 AM, ShakilA said:

I am dont make investment in yobit invest box.But in know yobit invest box is very profitable.You make money from invest box

Yobitinvestbox is a very good place to make money if you are patient enough, the site has reasonable coins to invest and you can make profit

On 1/9/2020 at 3:33 AM, Elmuhammadee said:

I make profit out of it I must confess, you have to be patient enough to earn these money. Beside it is very easy to make cash out of it without much stress

I agree with you i have same opinion like you you have to be patient enough to earn these money.beside it is very easy to make cash out of it without much stress..