Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

actually I do not have some extra money which I can put in invest box of this exchange so I am not earning anything extra from this but still I think I will be able to do that in next few months.

Yes I did, I do not know why people find it difficult to invest in Yobit while it is quite the opposite, you only have to go to (invest), then choose the currency that you want to deposit, it is probably TALK then the amount will appear in a very small box , when you begin a clock will immediately begin calculating and you will get one percent profit after twenty four hours, the invest will repeat automatically the next day unless you choose to close it. 

• +2 1

Actually i am expert in trading and never invest in investbox where it give fixed profit. i love to earn money by own experience and suggest this to all over the world .Thanks

It is not difficult in use  if you are new then first you should some information about this and you can get profit easily in investment .   Just you should have some experience in investment because learning is the key of success . In any exchange information about these exchange is very important and useful .

• Useful or interesting 1

If you are new here, it is not difficult for you, but you need to know some information about it through which you can not invest, you can make a profit if you invest, so there is no alternative to knowledge and some information about how to make money by investing here.  Can

I'm newbie here in cryptocurrency. But i know abou yobit this is very profitable for coins also my friends use this and they recommended me to use this site It's really best 

it is not difficult at all , just enter the amount you want to invest and leave it , stacking is also available to make more profit from it , i used this feature many times , i used to invest TALK and DLRS and still invest TALK tokens when i don't need  to exchange them , it gives us a good profit 

there are some coins that require some additional actions before being able to benefit from investment like playing dice but it's ok since it's very easy to play and you can do that with a very small amount that won't affect your balance

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello! Not yet i am not their in yobit investbox because don't know much clearly about it so its unfair for me to work in it without any good knowledge about it, but i have plans to learn more about it. If we know its rules and regulations we can easily get more profitable earnings fom it. 

10 hours ago, Amanda1997 said:

I have not tried it yet, at the moment I am looking for members who present their successful experiences and also search on browsing sites and on YouTube to learn more about yobit. It is a great topic for sure.

I do not think you any members to out you thought the right road, you can out yourself through the right road and you will believe yourself better than others. I will recommend you to study the investbox, look for the coins your like, study their price for a month, then you can decide weather to make use of it or not. 

5 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

I do not think any members to put you through the right road, you can put yourself through the right road and you will believe yourself better than others. I will recommend you to study the investbox, look for the coins your like, study their price for a month, then you can decide weather to make use of it or not. 

@JandancoinYou are right, to make analysis and studies, with that it will be easy and possible to know which way to follow. As for the invest box , it is not easy but it is real but can be risky at time. It is no not what someone can just invest on, you will need to analyse before making profit. 

Edited by JanBomCrypto

At first I find it difficult to understand, but with time I got used to it and I got to believe that is user friendly, I make some pretty cool coin through yobit exchange site , invest some of your coin in the yobit investbox and wait for sometime to get some percentage. I have done that with some coins, I did it with DLRS coin where I got about 10percent of the amount I invested in 25 hours and I also did with talk token I accumulate through this forum, I get 1 percent if talk token in 24 hours. @Biojay

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan
Tagged a member

On 06.01.2020 at 19:23, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

I think, you can both have difficulties with understanding, how investbox works and actually use it. My friend clarifyed to me, how it worked, so now i am gaining nice percentages daily.

There are a lot of profits we make on yobit investbox, it depends on the cryptocurrency you want to invest on, to me, I always invest on talk, and 1000 talk token gives 10 talk 24hrs after investment. @The Game

Edited by Biojay

I'm also interested in investbox of the yobit but i have not enough knowledge how to use investbox.I also tries to do so but am facing some issues about it but I also well aware of it's huge profit.

No i haven't tried yet i haven't invested in youbit investbox because I don't like to invest in it because my money is at risk which is a matter of concern so I don't invest anywhere.

I have shared a post about this section,
I've learned from personal experience that it's really good.
I initially invested 10 talc as part of a daily 1% capital gain plan,
And actually today I withdrew the profit and canceled the investment.
It is a safe investment.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Biojay said:

There are a lot of profits we make on yobit investbox, it depends on the cryptocurrency you want to invest on, to me, I always invest on talk, and 1000 talk token gives 10 talk 24hrs after investment. @The Game

Actually my friend I also want to invest in yobit exchange invest box but my major obstacles is that I don't have the full knowledge about it and is a place where you get atleast 10 talk if you invest with 1000 talk so you see is a welcome development and also a very easy way of making some free talks everyday.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Investment Box in Yobit, is like anything that you have never used before. It takes a bit of time to learn it. Its not hard. The hard part nowadays is to find a good coin, that has good daily trading volume & pays decently. Ive said it before, I invest all the Talk Tokens I earn daily in Investment Box. At the end of the day, when I know I wont be posting anymore, I open a new contract with the Talk Tokens I have earned for today. It pays 1% & min. investment is 10 Talk Tokens, the contract can be canceled at any time.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

Basically I just started investing on Yobit investbox, so I don't really have any idea about Yobit investbox, I had it is profitable but it just take time to profit huge amount of money. Yobit investbox is a long term investment which need time and patient. I guess the profit doesn't happen fast it takes time for it to yield....

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 9:11 PM, Cryptonas said:

Basically I just started investing on Yobit investbox, so I don't really have any idea about Yobit investbox, I had it is profitable but it just take time to profit huge amount of money. Yobit investbox is a long term investment which need time and patient. I guess the profit doesn't happen fast it takes time for it to yield....

That's true,for you to earn some good profit from yobit ,you need to be patient as the investment works with time, it don't just give us some free coin just like that, it requires stability in a coin also

• +1 1

Yes, I boast complete a fate of profit from the Yobit Investment sachet as if we put a set of coins in this investment package afterward I move one currency every day.  So the road I am fast chance that if everybody puts coins in the investment sachet like this, in attendance will be a lot of benefits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Frankly, my friend, I did not try this fund because I did not devote myself to it, but I asked some of my friends and they said we work on this fund and it is profitable, so I think next times to try this fund because it is profitable. Thank you my friend.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

I invest my daily earning in Yobit investbox and up till now I don't know how it work but what am of is I get 10% every single. Yobit investbox is the next thing I want to learn because it is  profitable for any member who want to double his or her income. I really want to have a knowledge about this investbox...

• +1 2

I didn't use the Yobit invest box yet as I don't have any knowledge about it so I don't want to get stuck in anything about which I don't know but I will do research on it to know about it But I am more interested in trading as I think it is more profitable and professional.

• +1 1