Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

I have never invested in the investbox the returns are good though but the risk lies upon the fluctuates of the coins themselves, most of those coins have no problem dumping.

• +1 1

Thanks for your post, I am new here on this platform, I do not want to take risks in this business, first I will raise a little money and then gain comprehensive knowledge about investing

I have not for once check how to invest on yobit but maybe after I withdraw my first earnings here I'll try to invest to see what it will bring in return, I like to invest and I hate to lose but I'm not always fearing to lose

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yobit investbox is a platform that you can use to make money, but you don't understand how it works. If you log in to the YoBit stock exchange and then come to the investbox section, you will learn how it works.

Yeah i used invest box once and it was profitable.invest box's profit is really good but there are some condition for each coin so read that section and make sure you can do it because if you don't you cant withdraw you profit.

Yes i am not having any kind of hard time using Yobit's investment box simply by the fact that you just need to follow their rules at start and see which alt coins or cryptocurrencies are able to get profitable withdrawns.

For example, as they say: "InvestBoxes with «new» type - no investment close, you can only get daily percent."

Meaning there are rules for specific investment options, and you should read them carefuly.

Everything's profitable if you know where to invest at a particular time at Yobit's investment box.

• +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I currently receive 3% daily for my investment in the WATER token, in exchange for doing absolutely nothing, I understand that some of the plans within the investbox require actions but they are extremely easy to understand since the exchange is characterized by being minimalist and intuitive so finding the meaning of each action is extremely easy.

• +5 1

Yes I get really good profit from invest box because I want to get some profit from my amount so I invest it and I enjoy profit from that and I think it is so easy there is not any risk for losing money or something else because it has only percentage that they will give you ..

Can anybody please explain how we can invest and what is the minimum investment and what is the minimum withdraw and how legit is this platform because we faced with a lot of scammers now finally heard some great.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

yobit is the best exchange site in the world so that there are many people work this site and earn money after that this is very good earning site in the world so that many people work this site and earn money.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Sure, I am making nice profits on my TALK tokens via the Investbox. I would say this is quite a convenient tool for us all looking to multiply our holdings of a certain token, as we can really obtain fairly goof profits from daily interest and compound interest. Moreover, it is backed by Yobit, one of the most reputable cryptocurrency exchanges out there.

• +1 1

@Husnyjaf have you make profit from the yobit investbox? I have not tried it but I want to try it with the talk coin I have gathered from ratings, I had there is some percentage we get from the invest box if we invest some of our coin.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:37 AM, Orjwan HD said:

I've made profits from it but there are certain rules you need to follow before you can be paid like sharing a link on a social media page daily before you can be paid your interest. 

You are getting it wrong, this is not about free coins, no free coins on yobit anymore also. You do not have to share any link in investbox than to invest. But there are many investment that require you action like playing dice. 

Certainly, I made a profit previously from Invest Box in Yobit when I invested in talk and made a good number of the currency before listing on the platform and selling. And I think that every user of the Yobit  platform tried the Investbox and got a profit from it.

• +3 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

I understand perfectly how the investbox works. I have once used it for Dogecoin in the investbox of 0.1% and some action (if I remember correctly) but then, it wasn't profitable anymore. The most recent interest I have received in investbox is through DLRS, talk token and non-tradeable easy token. Investbox has been the most useful for me on Yobit.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

20 hours ago, mahin14555 said:

Yes you can benefit from Yobit Investbox.  Yobit Investbox is much more reliable. Many people have benefited by investing here now.  However, I have never invested in Yobit but I am making money by trading from Yobit.

You have never invested in yobit investbox before and you are speaking good of it. I have invested before and it was not profitable for me, it was the time of X10. I have also profited by investing there later, I had to look at the coins I can invest and gain from, it was Yo token that made me gain from investbox. Take a proper look at the coins listed there and make sure you make appropriate analysis before investing. 

On 1/6/2020 at 7:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

To be honest i wasn't making any profit at first and it was so hard for me to finish the daily actions that to receive a payments, playing dice game are hard, but know with talk token investment plan its very good and i am receiving good profit from it.

Hey mate, you ask a good question about yobit investment box, does this option give us profit? So answer is yes but we have to choose right plan for investment, if we choose wrong plan for investment than our money will be gone for ever. Whose plan have a no action we have to select those plan because dice plan have a high risk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:55 PM, Sagor said:

right, to get rpofit from the yobit investbox need to do some action and which is fixed for certain coins. if any one maintain the rules than he can make a good profit.

I make profits from Yobit investbox. I've some coins in investbox & Yobit gives interest 1-10%. To DLRS Yobit gives 10%interest from the investbox & it is cool. 

Yes I use yobit invest box. I make a profit at daily basis from yobit invest box. I think yobit is the best exchange. I suggest you to use this exchange. You can get profit from here. If anyone Maintain the rules and regulations than they can make a good profit.

• +2 1

obviously I can make profit from youbit investbos.But before profit we have to earn coin and this coin will have to convert in youbit account.After this we can profit.So I think youbit is so important for earn.We can't earn without it.Si we can profit from youbit investmentbox.

In order to be making profit from the yobit investbox just invslest to the new listed coins in the investbix before their prices decreased, and do not keep investing for more than 20 day.

• +2 1

Hi!

yes i gain profit from yobit.i invest a money into yobit and gain profit daily and weekly.i have work on crypto talk i have earn talk and exchange the talk in yobit and invest these money on yobit investbox and gain lot of profit.

There have expertise who are making profit through the investbox by using their strategies, so if you'll also got the best strategy you can use it can give profit. 

• +2 1