Since you joined yobit exchange - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Since you joined yobit exchange

On 1/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

I joined Yobit last February when I joined cryptotalk so I can say I have been using it for four months but I have known about it since 2019. I have made up to 4 withdrawals on Yobit since because I like to accumulate my coins before withdrawing to my personal wallet, I have been using the investbox too and it has been working pretty well for me  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/6/2020 at 9:46 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

December 2019 I join yobit exchange when yobit distributes Yoda dollar token in telegram bot, at the same time I join cryptotalk forum also yobit exchange really trusted and reliable, I made so many withdrawls in yobit and still i never face any problem with yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I joined in the yobit platform almost done one-year...actually i have heard about yobit exchange site from my brother becuase he had worked in crypto talk site but now he busy with his job..so i get interest now in this forum while join in yobit platform...i have invested some currency there too as the platform is legit to all of us..                 

• +1 1

Since I joined yobit, no issue faced, I was able to solve  everything all by myself. Yobit is a good exchange. But I do not really like that investbox and free coin section, so I do not visit. But other aspect I like yobit. But one more thing, about the investbox, i still visit to invest talk token. 

Actually i just registered this few days because I've read some post here saying that you can also make profit on yobit. So I decided to create a account there. Im not done of reaching 100 post but i think it's better to have a yobit acc . 

I am old user of yobit , I used yobit before they're start payperpost campaign ( cryptotalk ) . yobit is a good as well trusted exchange , I can makes deposit as well withdraw without any problem . I used yobit because of its investbox 😉 ( before payperpost campaign ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am active in yobit since I joined Cryptotalk forum. And I have gained proit through different programs of the exchange. Yoda, Dice, have made me profit and also Cryptotalk campaign has become good profitable for me. And yes i have made withdrawal many times from the yobit exchange and doesn't have single issue so far.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have made the best withdrawals a lot of them the best exchange we have in this places as we all know this is what good thing that we have here so we have been overjoyed by this kind of market. Its important to enjoy this exchange platform this is the best for us , the best idea is to really define everything perfectly

• Useful or interesting 2

I registered with yobit many years ago (I would say it was 3 years ago) and in those more than 3 years that I use yobit I have made many withdrawals without any problem, of course I will not lie that I like the way I use the chart the only thing I have to complain about is the very high withdrawal amount when it's bitcoin

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to see the payment proofs of the exchange you can google it or youtube it, this is the easiest way to do that, I personaly have not make any withdraw but the exchange is real ad is paying on time to all of its users.

• +1 1

Yobit has been the best online payment forum, I remembered when we were earning bitcoin, it was daily, not even weekly or monthly but daily. Yobit has really helped people. And for me, it has really helped me, I withdraw bitcoin that I earned from posting here on yobit.

I don't have much time in yobit exchange because i have only two months since i have joined until today. But for me it is a long time because i have joined when i have 0 posts but today i have 1000 posts.

I joined Yobit a long time ago and I used to receive profits on it from the forum and exchange the currencies that I get for other currencies as well as invest in the investment fund and withdraw a lot of money from this platform and it is an honest platform and can work with it safely

On 8/31/2020 at 2:50 PM, daintybrat said:

I'm quite new to this platform so I haven't tried withdrawing yet but I am considering the thought once I reach my quota. I heard that it has good features and that the admins really try their best to make sure that each member has the best experience.

I can see that you are still new on this forum, just keep up with posting, let it be of quality and authentic also. Do not have multiple accounts. Only one account is indicated in the rules. I have erased on this forum several times. You will also earn if you avoid what will make moderators or admin to ban you. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

I joined the yobit exchange 5 days ago so I can't use it for the withdrawal we use it for trading and exchanging it's a good website for me it's work quickly. Yobit give me many benefits.

Because you joined 5 days ago does not mean you can not withdraw your coins on it, you certainly can. Yobit gives its users ability to do what ever they like with their coins. 

And about being a good exchange, you not wrong at all. Just continue to use the exchange and see how good they are. 

I have joined yobit  two years ago and i am still working on that. Yobit is one of  my best exchanging site ever because its exchanging fee little bit high but transactions speed are very fast.  Your payment deposit, withdrawal are safe and secure. We gonna get a healty profit through his investbox as well. That is the reason most of the exchanger using yobit for their profit. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's been over 3 years since I joined Yobit and I've already made considerable gains, I've made enough withdrawals and deposits too, and I've never had a problem, I trust this exchange a lot

I joined yobit 8 months ago.From that time i have got much profit from that exchanger.I had also made several withdrawals from yobit.Those were so fast that I can't even imagine.They did not require so many confirmations.Just 1 or 2.It really makes me feel easy using cryptocurrency.So Yobit is my rank no 1 exchanger.

It hase been more than two years since i joined the Yobit Exchange. In this period i have made several withdrawals in fiat and tokens. Using VISA card my fiat withdrawal was very fast and safe. I have also withdrawn cryptocurrencies to my wallet. It was also very fast and secure. 

Desde que me uní a YoBit, he intentado adorars my favorite wallet / exchange, but it is difficult for me to use it, especially the exchange part since i consider it the best, any guide would be of great help, thanks ☺️

49 minutes ago, Mridul Rahman said:

I joined yobit 8 months ago.From that time i have got much profit from that exchanger.I had also made several withdrawals from yobit.Those were so fast that I can't even imagine.They did not require so many confirmations.Just 1 or 2.It really makes me feel easy using cryptocurrency.So Yobit is my rank no 1 exchanger.

Good Morning, Brother, you can guide me to get good profits from the YoBit exchanger, since i have read about many peaople who profit from there.. Thanks for the help!!

On 10/1/2020 at 10:48 AM, cooperallch said:

It's been over 3 years since I joined Yobit and I've already made considerable gains, I've made enough withdrawals and deposits too, and I've never had a problem, I trust this exchange a lot

It is excellent to read that many people make good profits from YoBit, ir you can help me achieve those positive results, i will be very grateful, thanks you ☺️ !!

I registered it when I registered as a new member on the Ubuntu platform
? I forgot exactly when I registered, but, as I recall, I registered yobit since 2018 and there was enough time of knowledge to enter such a platform, but now I am starting to get active again, thanks to the campaign, I want to be active again to trade on yobit, I now log in daily to my account on the platform

As I remember, I joined Yobit in January 2020. I have 3 Yobit accounts and I withdrawal my amount many time. For withdrawal, I usually choose LTC and Dash because of low fee.