Since you joined yobit exchange - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Since you joined yobit exchange

No i don't use it .if anybody help me how to use and further process and how i can withdraw money any experienced man who gave me some useful information about this

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I joined yobit in the last year. So, from where to this time there is no doubt yobit is my best choice and it is always the best exchange site. Actually they don't demand KYC and they have lees fees for the exchange.so, therefore i like this. Yobit is the best and there are many pairs that you can used for the trade.

Since I joined the yobit exchange, my profit rate has increased, my earnings have increased and my trading volume has expanded.

I use this exchange from one year. Yobit exchange is the best exchange because you can easily withdraw when you want. And it give us invest box option . You can invest your money in it  at daily basis profit. I suggest you to use it.it is easy to use .

I have joined yobit since 7 months ago or more, it was actually a big and a good exchange. I first made money from yobit with the paybypost campaign here and now talk token included. K make trade and easily filled  they have good trading fee and low withdrawal fee. It has been actually a good experience for me. 

It’s never worth the expectation, plus Jobbit is actually a possibility with some assessment.I joined this forum only a few days ago, I think a week ago.  So, for me the reason to use more yobit.  Both Yobit and this forum are a good platform.

Hey mate, when I register cryptotalk forum, I have to sign up yobit exchange after that I am enjoying yobit exchange. After 2.5 month I learn lot of unknown thing about yobit exchange, I learn investment box rules, I also learn trading which is the best thing to my life.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I started with the yobit platform since you are a beginner about three years or more ago, and I learned through it to deposit, withdraw and trade in very small quantities. I knew the meaning of profit and loss and control of emotions. The truth was an excellent experience through which I learned a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

I  joined yobit just few weeks ago and to the research I made i found out that yobit exchange rate is good and your account will be safe from scammers and there transaction is more legit, I also contacted a friend who introduced me to yobit and I really understand much about it that make me feel comfortable with there trading rate and there exchange methods which is fast and stable

• +3 1

I only registered on yobit account recently and had a very decent experience using the platform. I haven’t really done any withdrawal yet as it is only been less than 2 months since I joined yobit exchange.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

Hi friend,

i join the yobit platform 1 month ago and i work on this platform first time that was a good platform easy use nad beneficial for me.i invest and sell,buy cryptocurrency.i withdraw 5 time from yobit withdraw method simple and easy and fast than other.

Hello friend, according to me, I am new in the world of Crypto. I have joined the YoBit site since joined the Cryptotalk. Because I didn't know anything about Cryptocurrency as well as YoBit site. I have joined Cryptotalk a month ago and the YoBit site also. I haven't withdraw my amount yet due to the low price of talktokens.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I have made many withdrawals from yobit to Binance without any problem, it seems like a good platform, however I do not remember when or why I registered for the first time in Yobit, I suppose it was because I could trade with a currency that was not listed in more exchanges or something like that, I think I have a couple of years registered although I recently changed my account because I lost my previous email.

• +1 1

I am currently a newbie to this platform, and I have not withdrawn yet, wait for the amount to be good, I am really excited, I am completely confident of this platform.

• +2 1

It is not that long since I joined Yobit. It is a must that you have a Yobit account if you are a member of Cryptotalk forum, in order to invest your earnings in it, do not worry it is a good reputation site that is improving to the extent that people are making comparisons between it and Binance. 

• +2 1

I start work on  cryptotalk a month ago and in a one month I used for exchange and withdraw just yobit exchange . It is a safe and secure wallet and exchange . And it's transaction fee is low .

No i never used it And I think I don't even know a word about it. And so i want to know about it If anyone knows about this in detail then let me know Thank you so much 

I've had an bill on yobit since around 2016, and no problem I've finished plethora of withdrawals in that time.  mainly of them possess been altcoin withdrawals, since normally I beg your pardon? I spend yobit for is trading bitcoin to whatsoever altcoins I'm fascinated in.  I've in no way had any issues with them except for at times wallets container progress into 'maintenance mode' and you in no way realize how slow it's untaken to deduce for them to befit functional again.

I use the yobit exchange from that time when i make an account in this forum. My family members and my friends use this exchange for long time but i don't use the yobit from so long.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I consider my self to be a new member in the crypto family, it is not that long since I joined Yobit and I have not got enough earning to withdraw it yet . But I am quite satisfied with the way things are gone ... I am doing every possible effort to be a good member of this community and to have a capital then I will start withdrawing or exchanging on Yobit.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

I joined yobit exchange last year.  This site is very good and safe site.  Here you will get all the coins and tokens.  You can make a profit by investing and trading here.  I received payment through yobit site working in cryptocurrency forum.  And from there I got acquainted with the yobit exchange site.  I now invest and trade on yobit site.  This is one of the best sites for me

• +1 1

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I read it and I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic, because I need a experience and knowledge in this forum.

• +1 1

My income is not started yet and my payments will start from this Monday and I'm very excited to withdraw my first income from yobit exchange. But I have already connected my e-mail at the cryprotalk and crypto campaign.

• +5 1

I have joined yobit since November 2020. It’s been a long day to join in yobit. But i have never found any problem. This is totally legit and secure site. So i will invite everyone to use this great site.