Need a rewriter - Page 4 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vince33

Need a rewriter

I accepted your job because I know a lot about cryptocurrency. I trade so I have an idea about price so if you give me the job I can write a very good topic. I hope you find a good writer.

The member who posted this job posting registered on the CryptoTalk forum on January 6, 2020. The last time he entered the forum was on January 23, 2020. In short, he hasn't visited the forum for a long time. I think this posting is no longer valid. I think there is no longer any point in applying to this advertisement.

Yes, I want to start, so please tell me about the details here And tell us what kind of articles are Savarkhed countries and what to do and change their language or what to do Be in English and change them and write them in English. 

Hello dear :

I am also interested in this post because I think this job meet up my standards like typing speed and I have a good knowledge too. How can I contact. Please give me your detail about work. 

Thanks 

Really amazing job, I want to work here for this job, but IN my opinion for this type of job we must have knowledge, knowledge about cryptocurrencys, knowledge about cryptoworld, kowledge about trading after having a lot of knowledge and after reading number of articles on cryptoworld and after reading number of articles that are written on experience base then we may be able for this type of job because if we want to write a unique line we must read hundred lines. 

Yes i am available If you want to write anything, then i am present I have also written many articles and I have written a lot And I have also done a lot of search, I I also know MS Word and ms-excel also I know a lot of work and experience is also enough  a lot of experience and I have also made a lot of reports. 

• +2 1

Yes i am available .

I have a lot of information.I have done a lot of research.I have done  a lot of articles and column.I also know graphic designing.I know how to use ms-office .I have done a lot of reports.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:12 PM, Vince33 said:

I offer a job. It will be necessary to rewrite articles on cryptocurrency topics.

It is possible without work experience.

The uniqueness of the test should be 90%+.

The price is 5 $ in btc per 1000 characters without spaces. (depends on the final quality of the text)

Hi brother @Vince33 ! Are you there? Is this work still available. I am interested to do this job. I also have an experience of writing job in articles.  This will be very pleasure for me if I will get this job. I will be do very good work for you. Contact me in PM if you find me good for it. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, Vince33 said:

I offer a job. It will be necessary to rewrite articles on cryptocurrency topics.

The price is 5 $ in btc per 1000 characters without spaces. (depends on the final quality of the text)

can l find this job? how to I connected with you? isn't trusted job like our forum?. I am interested in this job but you should explain me clearly about this job.

If this work is online, So i can to do this. Because i have to need this, I am a online worker. I can handle it, if you give me i can to do very easily.I have a full experience as i a have a full practice. so i can that it is a game changing opportunity for me.

I missed the job alas!i am late on this platfrom.But i am now here and keep checking here the job posts so that i avail the oppurtunity as soon as possible.I am looking forward for new job oppurtunities as well.

• +1 1

A handsome offer no doubt! But I am wondering about this job available now or not, 5$ for just 1000 words is pretty good. Interested in this job but I think I am late here, after one year. There are a lot of article writing jobs being posted per day  on freelance markets but this job is interesting as it is offering 5$ per article. Cryptotalk is a best forum where crypto writers are available to do these jobs so I think this job is not available now. 

Hello friend, thank you for your offer. I am also interested in your offer if it is real. Don't mind because many scammers are around us too, that's why I am scared to face scam. Please contact me, I want to work with your offer. Thanks!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Writing cryptocurrency topics is very important and necessary because through it all matters related to the encrypted currency are viewed and the latest updates that have occurred to it and its interface

I like to write jobs lately and I can improve on such challenges in terms of doing 90 +% for writing accuracy. But to ask this question, this post is about a job offer or how good and qualified the user should be because it is not a job offer to look atI can join you bro, just give me the way through which I can communicate with you and you can also get demo content from me and I accept BTC or any Wellquin as money. I have worked as a freelancer before. If the job vacation is still open, I am ready to apply and if you are interested, call me in the afternoon and I will reply as soon as possible. If you are interested guys I can write very good posts / articles .

On 1/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, Vince33 said:

I will not do any job because my varsity is open now so I don't have time to work on this site so I will not do any other job.Your job is very good but I don't have time.

My dear friend I need this job because I have also a experience rewritten I have also get a computer diploma where I learned how to write on word,excel etc and my speed on word is good.