Need a rewriter - Page 3 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vince33

Need a rewriter

I'm interested in this type of article writing, I have read literature so I can write logically and can make articles more attractive for viewers,  let me know if you need my services in my inbox.

• +1 1

I am interested in it but need more details.I will do my best .But want to know what will be the medium for payment

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I'm greatly interested in your offer and okay with the price tag you mentioned in the topic and also I can write trail article for you, and you decide if you want to pay me or not and want to work with me, just tell me if you still need a writer.

• +1 1

Turn 2$ in BTC, LTC or Eth To 94,371$ + 100% Matching bonus.

2×20 Matrix Link:- https://cryptopros.biz/index.php?ref=brighthouse

On 1/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, Vince33 said:

I offer a job. It will be necessary to rewrite articles on cryptocurrency topics.

It is possible without work experience.

The uniqueness of the test should be 90%+.

The price is 5 $ in btc per 1000 characters without spaces. (depends on the final quality of the text)

I am interested with this job. How can I contact you? I am really hardworking and I think this really fits me. I hope I can hear from you soon. Thank you in advance. I am from Philippines.

• +2 1

Tell me, what languages are you interested in in terms of rewriting articles? Your proposal is very interesting to me. Besides, is it possible to receive payment not only in bitcoins?

• -3 1

Hello there, If this job is still open , I am highly interested in it. I am working as a writer for few blogs already and I like to write about technology and related stuff. I can offer few articles for without any cost to make you satisfied. Let me know if anything else is needed from my side. Thank you. 

Yes i am very interested in this kind of job. If anyone have information about this job tell me because i have already wrote many blogs. I loves writing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Ну что как бот?Получили с него что-нибудь или нет?Стоит ли мне в него заходить и получить хоть сколько-нибудь этих самых LTC?
    • не все хотят жить на пассивный доход инвестиций, многие даже не понимают, что это и как это, они думают, что это дико сложно, да, это действительно так, намного проще работать на заводе, да и вообще, процентов 5 в России инвестируют, это о многом говорит
    • Ну давайте не будем про наболевшее, все таки онлайн храмает еще и рекламодатели вряд ли попрут сюда толпой  со своими проектами для рекламы и баунти реже стали заходить, если летом еще до смены оплаты были парочку хороших баунти, то после п2п платформы второй уже не стали заходить баунти из-за онлайна, а это означает, что место не очень хорошее по условиям для рекламодателей, потому-что онлайн просел из-за смены оплаты на толк токены.
    • Если исходить из этого, то любая новая вещь, оказывающаяся с прилавка у человека в руках уже начинает портиться. Если рассматривать в контексте неминиумого скорого выхода из строя оборудования, то можно с достаточной уверенностью сказать, что в принципе майнинг не убивает железо. Ибо при надлежащем использовании оборудования оно благополучно отходит срок эксплуатации обусловленный в документации заводом изготовителем. И это факт. Я бы наверное не стал сравнивать разницу между майнингом и геймингом, поскольку это касается видеокарт, но в майнинге еще используется и более узкопрофильное оборудование - АСИКи. В любом случае и на то и на другое оборудование установлен срок службы. Просто для ригов это более размытые вещи, поскольку отдельно на видяхи, отдельно на блок питания, отдельно на материнскую плату, отдельно на процессор, отдельно на кулеры заводами установлены свои сроки эксплуатации. Другой вопрос в том, что мы все это игнорим, поскольку по замыслу производителя необходимо утилизировать оборудование, срок эксплуатации которого вышел. Это касаемо технического описания в поставляемой документации, а так, может и сто лет отработать, а может и в криворуких корявых руках за месяц накрыться медным тазом.
    • Since the payment compansation plan is launched I have been following it and it's three days now I am been paid in both btc and talktoken but the issue is there is difference between number of posts that are paid in btc pay per post counter and in TalkToken pay per post counter which is explained in the images below. In this picture you can see clearly that I have been paid for 19 posts on 09, 10 and 11 September and can see the avarage rating too. And in this picture you can see that the avarage rating is same but I have been paid for 5 posts on 9th, 8 post for 10th and 14 Posts for 11th date, what is this issue ? Why we are getting paid less than we deserve. Please solve the problem.
    • Я думаю, желающих купить монету будет достаточно - самое главное участнам форума не сливать монеты по любой цене. Монета может стоить сколько угодно (даже 1 бакс)- всё зависит от соотношения спроса и предложения.
    • Actually now the internet is full with lot of sites and also application but mostly that offers play and earn crypto this is fake and not real. But, some from these they paid but little.
    • It is really useful talk. We must always choose the right method and time in order to get the real opportunities for profit in an ideal way.
    • agreed youtube banned crypto interrelated videos in previous being , but it is living being restored leisurely , but mainly of crypto you tubers has been transferred to a further platform callet LBRY TV  which is decentralized and backed by blockade chain   
    • да и старичков стало гораздо больше, по крайней мере я замечаю много знакомых ников и аватарок, которые часто  встречались на форуме, пока не ввели оплату токенами, а новички тоже часто встречаются, вот только неизвестно, мульты это или реально новые пользователи, некоторые очень сильно палятся, а если кто то более опытный, то таких вычислить намного сложнее.