Need a rewriter - Page 3 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vince33

Need a rewriter

I'm interested in this type of article writing, I have read literature so I can write logically and can make articles more attractive for viewers,  let me know if you need my services in my inbox.

• +1 1

I am interested in it but need more details.I will do my best .But want to know what will be the medium for payment

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I'm greatly interested in your offer and okay with the price tag you mentioned in the topic and also I can write trail article for you, and you decide if you want to pay me or not and want to work with me, just tell me if you still need a writer.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, Vince33 said:

I offer a job. It will be necessary to rewrite articles on cryptocurrency topics.

It is possible without work experience.

The uniqueness of the test should be 90%+.

The price is 5 $ in btc per 1000 characters without spaces. (depends on the final quality of the text)

I am interested with this job. How can I contact you? I am really hardworking and I think this really fits me. I hope I can hear from you soon. Thank you in advance. I am from Philippines.

• +2 1

Tell me, what languages are you interested in in terms of rewriting articles? Your proposal is very interesting to me. Besides, is it possible to receive payment not only in bitcoins?

• -3 1

Пиши посты, статьи, обзоры и получай за это BCH или же другие 36 монет https://read.cash/r/Goldenix

Hello there, If this job is still open , I am highly interested in it. I am working as a writer for few blogs already and I like to write about technology and related stuff. I can offer few articles for without any cost to make you satisfied. Let me know if anything else is needed from my side. Thank you. 

I want the job but i don't know how legit you are on paying the your customer and where to work will be sent enlighten in full

Good afternoon, tell me if you still need employees. Is there a speed limit when typing? Let me know, thank you.

This is actually a decent beginning for the individuals who needs to work online job but as your offer is open just to the individuals who has experience this offer is out of our span. Trusting that there is likewise who needs a rewriter who can acknowledge the individuals who has no experience except for needed to gain from it.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:12 PM, Vince33 said:

I offer a job. It will be necessary to rewrite articles on cryptocurrency topics.

The price is 5 $ in btc per 1000 characters without spaces. (depends on the final quality of the text)

Is this vacancy still valid for now? If still, how do you register or apply?

On 06.01.2020 at 15:12, Vince33 said:

Please provide details on how to try/apply for the job?
Is it only rewriting or maybe translation can be applied while writing an article?

Yes, I'm interested to this job, my typing speed is 40 per minute. I can do this job. If you wanted to collaborate with me just respond. I'm looking for these types of typing job. And I'm really interested in typing so it may be helpful to finish this job faster as possible. 

• +1 1

Yes I want to work you how you context you how much to give this article rewrote and how many article give me to write how you you like PayPal are payeer and how much minimum payout to need can we use translation apps to work give proper information to know your offer

Hello, I am very interested in your job proposal, I would like to know if the offer is still available, I consider that I am a very good and fast person at the time of writing.

Добрый день. Если актуально,дайте контакты для связи. Опыт имею в подобной работе. спасибо

Hey. I would like to join if it's possible. What text topic? How much is needed? I'm ready to write 10000 symbols daily.

Since you have come to do the job, I think you need to share your own opinion on cryptocurrency because you should not comment on every post by looking at the comments and commenting.  Can give

On 1/6/2020 at 1:12 PM, Vince33 said:

On 2/17/2020 at 5:38 AM, zain5680 said:

how i can join this job because it seems quite interesting and amazing so inform me about this so that i can join.........................

With a 3 years’ experience in editing, proofreading and writing articles and product descriptions, I can engage in small or big projects. Whether it is writing an article or editing an e-book, I give the task full focu 

On 1/6/2020 at 7:12 AM, Vince33 said:

I like that offer you propose, more offers like that are needed in this forum, it would be very helpful for people who need to generate money, it would be interesting to see the results of the person you hire, to follow you and give you support in your publications.

Greetings.

I am interested in this kind of jobs. I have written many articles and blogs before. I like to write. I am ready to write any kind of audible, whether it is cryptocurrency or anything else related to it. If you have another job related to this, you can upvote me. 

I agree with you that I think a rewriter may be needed to facilitate working on this crypto currency.  This crypto world site is very good and you can benefit by working in it. And you have to work hard for it.  You may need a new rewriter for this.  Thanks.

Very good job offer, for those who like writing and cryptocurrencies this would be the ideal job, to earn money doing what you like.