Need a rewriter - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vince33

Need a rewriter

I offer a job. It will be necessary to rewrite articles on cryptocurrency topics.

It is possible without work experience.

The uniqueness of the test should be 90%+.

The price is 5 $ in btc per 1000 characters without spaces. (depends on the final quality of the text)

Edited by Vince33

2 hours ago, Vince33 said:

I offer a job. It will be necessary to rewrite articles on cryptocurrency topics.

The price is 5 $ in btc per 1000 characters without spaces. (depends on the final quality of the text)

I am interest on your offer. My typing speed 30+ word per minute. I am searching this kind of job. How can I contact with you directly?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Can I apply? I would be happy to try something like this out and I also type very fast. If your offer is still active then be free to contact me via PM.
I can start working within 12 hours.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

What are the qualifications and requirements? Try earning here in cryptotalk. This is best forum where you earn money.

• -1 1

I have experience writing articles before, but I never wrote in the field of digital currencies. contact me to try this thing together. Maybe this is worth it or am I the one to contact you?

• +2 1

Yes I want to work you how you context you how much to give this article rewrote and how many article give me to write how you you like PayPal are payeer and how much minimum payout to need can we use translation apps to work give proper information to know your offer

• +2 1

This is really a good start for those who wants to work online job but as your offer is open just to those who has experience this offer is out of our reach. Hoping that there is also who needs a rewriter who can accept those who has no experience but wanted to learn from it.

• +1 1

i am interested on your job and i will do that with better typing speed and best unique article every time. so if you still thinking about to hire writer please connect me on the inbox for better discussions.

• +1 1

I am working as a freelancer and doing many jobs works related to typing if you think or want to test me i am ready to join you and i think you will appreciate my work as i have finished lot of job works in time.

• -1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:58 AM, Jesoy said:

What are the qualifications and requirements? Try earning here in cryptotalk. This is best forum where you earn money.

He is offering a job, he don't want to participate to the paid-to-post campaign. You are good in english so, maybe you can try to work for him?

On 1/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, Vince33 said:

Hello. As you can see, some people are really interested by the job you are offering. I have three questions: What is the test you are talking about? What do you mean by "rewrite" ?? From what language to what language it is supposed to be??? Feel free to PM me if you whant.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think that this offer isn't anymore available. The topic was created one monthe ago and the author has never replied to our questions.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/6/2020 at 6:42 PM, Vince33 said:

Well, sounds like a nice offer. But can you be more specific of the contents and the main motive of the job you're offering. You can also PM me if you want to layout the details . I have free time at this time of the year. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:29 AM, celebrityyy said:

If this no more than rewriting articles, correcting the grammar and speeding? I container sort out it. Fluent in English. If this is about disc articles the salary isn't sufficient in my opinion. commonly likely to time for researching the topic.

Could be it's just for rewriting them to prevent plagiarism accusations. That would be a worst job there is.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Iqra ali said:

i have to do in the job so that i would earn the money and the get. how can i content with you directly? i can start working within 12 hoursbut can you explain me the whole topic and what is your demand to your client .i might help you in this matter

I think you made a mistake in the person, because I am not the one who offers the work, but the author of the topic. I only offered my services for writing, but the owner of the topic never contacted me.

• +1 2

Setting special marketing goals and striving to implement them in a way that guarantees achieving profits.
Develop appropriate plans related to all activities related to the promotion.
Implementing marketing plans, with the necessity of developing them as well as enhancing their ability to compete.
 Monitor and monitor all marketing activities, with the aim of minimizing errors and correcting deviations.
Follow up on advertising programs related to marketing, evaluate their degree of response, and thus identify deficiencies and weaknesses in them, while ensuring that they are addressed and resolved.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All have see people tried to register themselves for this work but I do not see that you answer every question from them about what and how the rewriter you need clearly and to contact you.  This is real or just a game dont play whit people. 

• +2 1

Please let me know if you are still in need of copywriters/re-writers. I have a background in contentmarketing and was an end publisher for an online financial magazine (100k + readers).

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, Vince33 said:

Please make details post, because many people’s  interest to join you offers but you didn’t write how to they apply and contract with you.

In your post you haven’t clear how many people’s you want.   

• +1 1

The offer is very good but it could be more good if your contacts would be there.. thanks for the job offer.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If your offer still active I want join with you. So PM me for more information or please tell me how to connect with you.

• +1 1

What are the requirements? What are you doing for this vacancy? Are you lazy to need a writer? I'd better do it myself than have to find a rewriter.

• -1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, Vince33 said:

I want to apply please send me a personal message if you are interested on my service.

• +2 1

how i can join this job because it seems quite interesting and amazing so inform me about this so that i can join.........................

• -2 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰