Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam!

The digital money change the life of various individuals who work for crypto and the cryptographic money cost increment step by step and request of digital currency increment step by step right now digital currency client think this is trick.

because to be able to believe they must see profits, and if no one teaches them then it is what they believe, they are also accustomed to hand money, pocket money, and getting used to digital would be difficult for them.

Still many people haven't use bitcoin. That's why they don't know how profitable bitcoin. As a result they think bitcoin is a scam.

I suppose, Bitcoin is not real and it is a fraud and I should not invest in it. Then I let them see more and explained that this was not a scam, but they were suspicious. I would like to share my experience of my journey into the world of crypto. I think it will be good for everyone. 

Because they are used to the fact that no one tells them how to earn money, so they react this way to what they are told about bitcoin and what you can earn on it.

Yeah many of them think thay bitcoin are scammed it was because of they maybe attacked by any scammed site and lost their that's why maybe they think like that.

They have doubt because they are lack of knowledge about it and they are not familiar with crypto currency, it is actually a normal reaction of the other people who don't really know this decentralized currency.

Because of hackers. Hackers are the cause of these. When you hear about crypto, the news about scammers and hackers often comes with it. So the newbies who are hearing about it will always think it's all a scam. I thought the same way before I really got to know about it.

A lot people don't know bitcoin because they heard about bitcoin that they scammed bitcoin is a digital decentralized crypto. They lack of knowledge in bitcoin so that they easily scammed or hacked easily they testify that it's scam but they did not know how to use bitcoin and how to earn in trading, investing, holding your coins.

My friend actually those people have no adea about the digital currency and other side if we see the currency is increasing day by day and if we told him taht we earn that much money from this site so they will laugh. 

Because bitcoin has great volatility in price terms and some people wants stable enough like forex market only few pips ups and downs on twenty four hours. But btc movements is totally different from forex market. 

Crypto currency changes the lives of various people who work for crypto and the price of crypto currency increases day by day and the demand for crypto currency increases day by day, which makes the crypto currency consumer feel like a scam.

Cryptocurrency exchange alterations your existence of assorted folks who help crypto along with the cost of cryptocurrency exchange improves day-to-day plus the requirement pertaining to cryptocurrency exchange improves day-to-day, which is your cryptocurrency exchange client feel as if a new fraud.  

..When they were later reduced to a Canning Internet site, I think this is certainly one of the many key reasons why this particular product is involved with the state of mind. General Chat Chat LoungOr perhaps they are certainly not tolerant of this entry involving staff, therefore, recruiting results, I think after these cannabis internet sites become less important, there are several key reasons for this particular product being present in the state of mindOne ofOr perhaps they are not necessarily tolerant of this entry involving staff, therefore, recruitment resultsAs these later became less of a canning internet site, I think this is certainly one of several key reasons for this particular product being present in the state of mind. General Chat Chat LoungOr perhaps they are certainly not tolerant of this entry involving staff, therefore, recruitment of result

People Don't know yet about the bitcoin. If they know properly about bitcoin i'm damn sure they Don't do this. They Don't think it is. Bitcoin helps us.  It helps to financial support.  People Don't know this matter that's why their thinking is low.But one time they know about bitcoin and regret to lose their important time. 

Perhaps they believe this because they do not know much about digital currencies or the way to earn from them, especially after the increase in the number of fraudsters. They believe that it is not possible to reap profits from it or that it is a fraud.

23 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Perhaps they believe this because they do not know much about digital currencies or the way to earn from them, especially after the increase in the number of fraudsters. They believe that it is not possible to reap profits from it or that it is a fraud.

Most thoughts about scam and fraud is related to the profit from trading and high volatility of digital coins. Bitcoin made some people rich in no time and this is the main reason others believed it may be a scam because according to traditional point of view, people should get rich after lots of hard work and not overnight! Another reason is that many people still think any currency which has no connection to banks is a scam. They can't understand how a currency can control itself without human interference.

Hello my dear friend, i have had a same experience as yours. I literally don't have any idea that why people call bitcoin and crypto currency a scam. Is it because they don't know anything about it and just believing in the rumors?

maybe because bitcoin doesn't have a form and some countries prohibit bitcoin in that country (especially for currency).

I never listen from any investor of crypto market who said that crypto market is scam market it is always happens when people lost their own money due to lack of skills and then blame to the market. Its is bad experience of trading of someone not all of us. 

This is exactly what happened to me. I, too, when I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies, I was facing a lot of cash from family and friends, and they were waiting that these currencies are all fraud and empty things, so I started reaping profits and proved to them that it is real and we can benefit from it, and at that time many people started The people I know are working in this field and they are very happy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because they don't have a good knowledge about crypto and how to use it or invest them in a good way and chose the best platform. 

Yes. There are many reasons for them to think that Bitcoin is a scam. my parents also thought that bitcoin was a scam, they thought that virtual currency was hard to work and could not hold or hold so it was very unsafe. Right now they believe bitcoin is real and they support me

Some people its hard to convince them to start using bitcoins because they heard different stories and scam scandal issues that is involved in crypto from those who had a bad experience about it or scammed.