Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam!

perhaps they are not educated admirably I beg your pardon? is bitcoin and How it works, bitcoin is new for each and they suppose it is not consistent and an important person manipulate the price.

The cryptocurrency system is a distinct system in relation to the method of payment, but many people remain inside the questions of why the inventor of bitcoin is unknown. What are the reasons for the rise of bitcoin to the limits of 19 thousand dollars and then returned and fell. Who controls this market

• +1 1

There is no platform or any network that has no scam on the internet well however, the biitcoin let say it is too good to be true but apparently it also has a lot of work to make its debut a gigantic one. Then it started when scammers came along with the idea of taking advantages of those who are innocent enough to dive in bitcoin. 

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

The frauds and scams ratio in the world have been increased drastically. And on internet is becomes massive. So when people listen about a newer thing even we gave them proofs they don't believe on that. But whom have convinced even a little bit they research and understand the physicality and importance of crypto currencies.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It infuriates me very much every time. Every day I hear something similar from people. Why they don't want to study bitcoin and crypto. Say nonsense not funny. I don’t even want to explain anything to them..

Scam is everywhere and crypto currencies is recognized that there is a risk beacause it was in demand in the market. Please always be careful and checked the information in joining any cryptocurrencies mining or tradings.

You are not the only one in this kind of situation. Many people that are not technology savvy still believe that Bitcoin is scam because of many scam projects that have existed before and they later die off. So it was always very difficult to convince them to believe on anything online. So you have to start by introducing them to Bitcoin wallet and explain to them on how it works. Also many scam projects were using Bitcoin and many fell for it.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Sayreks19 said:

I think that only old humans, probably 60+ years, thinking thats all crypto is scamming because they are dont know what is it, and they dont believe in this business, because they are from old age

Those old hardly believe in the new technology they see it as a miracle only.

My personal experience with this subject matter is whenever I talked about crypto with some of my friends and mates they just started to laugh and suspicion about me if I would loose my money investing in it and they are willing to believe that there's no way to get any money using crypto and it's a big scam. 

8 hours ago, Doa ibu said:

You have to convince them more, because maybe they want proof and try to prove they believe, because in cyberspace people still rarely get money.

And I started again to earn money from trading and profit from, and I thank you my friend for providing important information

Yes it's happened because there are alot of fake websites in social media they all use bitcoin wallet s and its name peoples working on these websites but they earned nothing that's why where they watch bitcoin they think it's fake and fraud.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

This scenario have been changed now. Majority of peoples now started believing in crypto currencies and you will see in near future every second person will be a crypto user.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, Opinder said:

Actually crypto stand upon fame and demand. There is nothing to show it is reality. We are also working on crypto but still we are not sure upto how much time it is alive. It is just stored in your wallet in digits not one can see or touch it. Also no any legal authority is involved in it. It is only useful because it has demand. And it is not mandatory to accept it. May people stop buying it, then it has no value.

Yes i agree with you completely this is the fact that crypto has no physical existance and thus people have difficulty in trusting this non tangible entity.

Because they still lack understanding about bitcoin or crypto. people always think this is an investment and assume we will invite them for our personal gain. I never explain crypto to people unless they ask. because I have already experienced a friend of mine who was very negative about crypto and we kept arguing. I will not repeat things like this again because there are no benefits

I will list some possible reason.  

• They are past victims
  • They heard in news that bitcoin is scam
  • They are afraid because of volitality. 

I don't think that Bitcoin is a scam it has made such a great community which have but connected throughout with it and also there are many users who have been benefited by it and are able to gain huge profit from it and due to some scam sites we can't say that bitcoin is a scam project.

Its because the internet is full of scammers. There are many websites and apps which says that they pays bitcoin for simple works. But most of them are fraud. For this reason people are thinking that bitcoin is just a spam. But cryptotalk is giving us the right way of earning.

people consider bitcoin that way because they haven't jumped directly into the world of bitcoin ...
don't understand with bitcoin ...
so this is a natural thing for those who don't know and don't want to know about bitcoin ...

then they assume this bitcoin is a fraud ,,
or it could be that the person has just jumped off in stepping and losing ...
get no results or profit ....

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes mostly peoples in my country have opinion like that bitcoin is scam because they have no idea about bitcoin there is no any institute to give any learning about this just some peoples who working on these websites can understand bitcoin an it's usess but I hope so in future people's can understand bitcoin.

Long title for a simple question, people do not trust bitcoin? 😉

Bitcoin is based on trust, it's its biggest capital, it's just that, so the first thing you should invest to start with bitcoin is not money is trust.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think they don't know about bitcoin, they think this is a scam coin. But this is the big mistec. Now for our world the bitcoin is a secound money like gold. 

Because they are victims of scam like " ico, ieo,  hyip investment and ponzi schemes. That's why they only think now that bitcoin is scam only. And what we need to do know is spread awareness to those people so that they will know what bitcoin really is.