Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam! - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam!

The same thing happened when I told my friends about Bitcoin, but they did not believe it because of their black thoughts and their imagination that this was a fraud

But some of my work in this field and my access to good financial gains, my friends started believing this matter and they asked me for help in order to enter and achieve the gains

• +4 1

That's because of blind ignorance. These type of people are never open to technological developments. If you ask them if they have ever heard of the blockchain technology, they would probably respond you with blank expressions on their faces. don't waste your precious time arguing with them, just keep on learning about the crypto and making good profits. but always be cautious because the market is still young and it is far from being stable.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

We can still faced with people like that. I think they're thinking like that because  cryptocurrencies are highly volatil. It's not a scam but it's very risky if you compare with other markets.I don't know how can we explain them but i think we should explain the volatility to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most people do not trust this matter because there is nothing tangible, meaning that we only buy symbols with a lot of money and the more people coming to the currency, the higher its price.

• +3 1

Dear As we know every online earning site is full of scammers and hackers so when we tell people about this platform everyone can also think the same as this site will also full of scammers . but according to my experience its better site 

My story in the cryptographic world is without a doubt very basic, simple and straightforward, I am a beginner, my first btc I earn them today and I am extremely happy to receive the payment for this wonderful cryptotalk platform is the best.

I remember a time in 2019 when I started with Bitcoin, it was everywhere being called as a scam. When I opened discussion with most people they always thought it was a scam. I will say it now and it will be over, Bitcoin is a scam for those that are conformed with what they have now and don't try to learn about it. Having shaped your mind in a fiat currency system that is ever inflating and government control means they put trust that nothing will go wrong and being religious over it. This is a big problem with the brainwashing people have received. I always understood brainwashing and tried often to block all attempts. I didn't fail in finance.

• +3 1

Because the cryptocurrency field is still new and not all people trust cryptocurrencies so I think cryptocurrencies need more time to get more confidence by the world maybe several more years or even a whole decade

• +4 1

Hello, my friend, this matter happens with everyone. Everything new and largely unknown is subject to denial and is characterized by lack of credibility. I have been mocked because of my entry into this field. Some of them said that it is a fake currency and some of them said it is only fraud and it has no credibility, but I am doing my best to change this point of view.

Many people who don't believe in bitcoin and crypto currencies usually need to see proof as this was the case with my family members and if that doesn't work, you can withdraw your crypto currency into the real world and show them.

Basically, Bitcoin is an intangible currency that have no physical form. No one can see it and touch it. Also, we do not know about the life spam of this currency. It is popular because the people from all over the world has created a big demand for this coin. Despite this, there are many risks in it that is why most of the people are reluctant to invest in this coin. Anyhow, those who have joined crypto are earning great profit while others are busy in their superstitious thoughts.

• +5 1

I think why people think bitcoin is a scam is that they don't have knowledge about it the price of bitcoin in 2019 when compared to 2021 you will it's really increasing it's not falling that alone means bitcoin got a bright future I believe if people are enlightened about bitcoin they will be intrigues once they have an understanding about it.

This is true.people think it is a fraud.I invite my friend to join cryptocurrency he said it is scam .because he join many fake sites and loss his many now he loss his interest and don't want to trust on any site.but when I show him my income then he believe that it is a good .

My friend a lot of people of the world having no knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency like bitcoin and they are doubtful about it therefore they thought bitcoin is a scam. I think they only believe in the fiat money not in the digital or cryptocyrrency. 

On 1/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

Yes dude  crypto-currency are somehow not beleavable by  people and  not thinking it is a right and accurate, it is totally scam because some of the people looted incomes and money but if we motivate them so definitely they trust Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. 

On 1/6/2020 at 1:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

I think the reason is that many people do not like reading or seeing new things, and therefore they do not know about digital currencies except what is published rumors

Yeah. There are lots of people who still thinks that bitcoin is a scam because they don't believe in making money online. In my community they consider making money online as fraud not knowing there are legit ways in which you can earn money online. 

Its just personal opinion of people. People also think that the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked but that does not mean its all true. Due to anonymity of digital cryptocurrencies, its decentralization and volatility, many people believe that it is a scam or fraud but we have enough facts and evidence to conclude otherwise.

The lack of knowledge and presentation is preventing  people to join crypto when you invite someone you must have facts and figure to convince them. They would listen and make judgement rather then giving them talk which contain your own imagination. Show them your actions and result with earning best thing is to show your account with withdraw. They will listen and willingly join crypto. 

I am surprised by what some people say about crypto and cryptocurrencies that it is fraudulent and illegal.
I had this problem when I tried to invite my friends to work with encryption, I was able to persuade some of them, but some of the others are still clinging to their opinions even though I explained to them the benefits of encryption over and over again.

• +3 1

Yes, your absolutely right. Many people think that it was just a scam because when they heard of it that has an include of money, they won’t try crypto currency anymore. That situation is really happened nowadays because they lack on knowledge on what crypto currency really is. The knowledge that they know when it comes in crypto currency is not enough, but when they explore and experience it an income, we will prove that it is legit. Crypto currency is risky but if we have a proper knowledge and know what we are doing we can earn money there.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a fairly new currency and it is expected that people think that it is a fraud, perhaps because they may have entered the crypto world again and that they did not deal with it and earn from it.

I tried to tell my friends about bitcoin but they don't believe it because they say it's a scam. They don't believe it. I wanted to tell them many times to prove it to us.  There is nothing for it. It is valuable because we want it. It has no appearance, nor can anyone touch it. There is nothing to show it in reality.  We are also working on crypto but still not sure.

The people who say that bitcoin is a scam is because they have never tried to invest in bitcoin or if they want to know how cryptocurrencies work, they are people with fear of losing their investment but they lose these profits that they can have but they will never realize if  does not use cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Crypto market is not a scam but i just say that those peoples which invest in the fake coin project and they think that it is a good project and they loss their money and so many peoples make loss in this business and this is true. So i just say that invest always in good and best projects in the crypto market.

• +4 1