Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam!

I don't think this happens with most people but usually with people that can't find a lot behind the logic they are trapped in and think that the money we use will always have zero inflation and will cost the same and not drop to less and less within a few years. For them all else will not work but for people that feel the inflation it means a lot to have a strong currency.

There are lot of people in  the world who change their economic conditions by using crypto.The price of crypto currency is increasing day by day.So i think this is not scam.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I understand you friend, it happened to me many times when talking to family and friends from the world of cryptocurrencies, they looked at me as if I was crazy and they did not know my knowledge. This is due to people's ignorance on this issue, the truth is that I do not think it is worth sharing knowledge with people who do not believe in you!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Russel 017 said:

There are lot of people in  the world who change their economic conditions by using crypto.The price of crypto currency is increasing day by day.So i think this is not scam.

I think what they mean by saying that bitcoin is a scam, the do not mean bitcoin directly they just mean scammers who are all around the cryptoworld.

• +1 1

Well I imagine that this is due to misinformation, not knowing how the blockchain works and what bitcoin is itself. Cryptocurrencies are on the rise and in a short time it will not be necessary to convince a person to invest in bitcoin since they will realize the economic importance of bitcoin in the world, how it works and how beneficial it is for all of us.

Hello everyone having bitcion on your wallet still doubting it bitcion keep it and if the price is high you could be able to sell it with huge amount of money for future purpose which could make you earn income

• +3 1

Crypto currency and bitcoin are a comparatively newer concept into the world of finance and every new thing takes its time to get adopted by the people. so then they will personally see the benefits of cryptocurrency they will start believing it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes, many people still think that the encrypted world is a fraudulent process only, and it is not possible to benefit from these currencies, but they are ignorant of its truth. I passed a story that occurred to me where a friend of mine began to advise me to leave this field because it is useless, but in the end I convinced him of Join this exciting world.

Some people think it is a scam but not most people, most people think it is an internet money but don't understand the features Bitcoin has and that it is not governed by anyone, they think there is someone behind running it secretly and gets big rewards from this. It is a matter of education on how bitcoin works.

I think one of the main reasons that people still have a shade of doubt when it comes to cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular is because that the workings behind that and the total technology of it is still in the dark to most of the common people. Since the obscure nature of the currency is relevant people are hesitant to venture into it.

I think first of all the main reasons is that it is digital. No one know how much long time it is lived or not. So many peoples can't trust it on it. 

Even in the wallets currency shows but no one can touch and see. It is in the digit form because it is digital. Even it is online and connected with network.

• +4 1

Because they only see the bad news about bitcoin. As we all know lots of people fails in cryto using bitcoin and there's a lot of existing scam sites that has bitcoin in payment for example online mining which offers you can get bitcoin but suddenly turns to a scam because you can get nothing. That's why we need to inspire them by making post like this for them to change their mind and thinking about cryptocurrency specially in bitcoin.

• +1 1

Most people are been skeptical about anything that would go online because of all the recent happenings. Hacking and online theft is stopping people from going into bitcoin and still calling it scam, I don't blame them for that, I'd you have such people around you then you just need to educate them so they can understand it's not scam.

They will never believe in it until they see some proof of income and until they see the power of these things in real life after buying something from the cryptocurrancy may be or making transaction.

• +4 1

Maybe people are really amazed for hearing the price of bitcoin is very expensive, so for that reason they don't believe how it can be with high price than USD. 

• +2 1

I think it is the thoughts of the people being misfortune to this industry that embarks this kind of discipline. It could also be passed by the people who are prohibiting this kind of activity so they would there would not be ablet the people to use crypto currency. We can never blame them since they are only trying to save other people sharing the same fate, they somewhat experienced in engaging themselves in the industry. I would say that as a person, you should be curious also if there are trying to say no about this. You should know it yourself because if you would be able to earn from this, you are missing the opportunity already.

Most people still dont believe that bitcoin is a legal digital trade. They are still yet to be convinced. But with time I belive they will realise how legal its is. But by then they will regret. Bitcoin is legal and we believe In bitcoin.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

As we know the Bitcoin is digital currency it has not any physical form therefore people are doubtful about this and they said it a scam but they don't know the value of the Bitcoin in the crypto world . We also can say that this may be ended at any time because we cannot say surely that Bitcoin will always alive.

El 1/6/2020 a las 7:57, kimberly24 dijo:

Solo quiero compartir mi experiencia hacia mi viaje al mundo de las criptomonedas, compartí mi conocimiento sobre bitcoin con algunos de mis amigos y otras personas e incluso con mi familia. Pero la mayoría de ellos dicen que "bitcoin no es real y es una estafa y que no debería invertir en él". Entonces comencé a dejarles ver más y explicarles que esto no es una estafa, pero aún tienen dudas. Algunos de ellos se unieron a mí, pero aún así sería mejor si les pudiera hacer entender el mundo de las criptomonedas.

They have their reasons why they doubt, it is something new for many people that it is little possible to believe, so in my opinion we all have to look for information and accept that it is wrong or not, and in the case of BTC we are already talking about a project that is more than 10 years old and that is still up and running.

In fact, i think this topic is good.Well many people do not know much about crypto times and Bitcoin and its existence and how it works.Most people say as a scam of Crypto AMD Crypto Currency because there is no correct information that the  does not have any correct information and how users are distributed and there are many fluctuations in the values of time.

Many people has already got scammed in bitcoin and also when they see many countries bitcoin is illegal, thats why they still believing that bitcoin is big scam.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yep the same case is with me and I think that is due to no physical status of these digital currencies. By which they are not agree with my opinion to invest or work on crypto currency and bitcoin.

Many people just believe in those thing that they can see. Bitcoin can't be seen nor be touched. It is belong to a digital currency. They think that what if they lost their access as internet is full of hacking. Also they might thought that those are just number and can't be withdrawn. So try to give them the proof of the exist of bitcoin. Then they will believe i hope.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

It is because many of the people still thinks that all online projects working or jobs are scam med so they think that this is a digital currency and not have any physical appearance so it may be a scam but if you were creating cryptocurrencies and as a good profit from it then you can prove them that cryptocurrencies are not scam and this is real.

For the persons with no experience of any sort of online earning, it is difficult to believe at first. But once he enters cryptocurrencies then he is addicted to it and tries to invest more in it 

• +4 1