Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

I think when some one gives spam report but admin give the option to proved the post is not spam when it approved your warning point remove but you gives spam report for take revenge its not good and spread negetivety  but really any one do spam post then do report its great work and keep forum clean 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

9 hours ago, Tushar kumar said:

Thanks for this information now I will be aware of this things, but it is unfair to the real uses and the members who are working here with honest and giving that time and spreading the knowledge of the Crypto world

Yeah it really is. Especially when you work hard to post such quality contents and just someone reported you as spam because he feels like doing it.

8 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Yeah thats true ! and this is very bad thing in this forum ! I wish if we can react without showing who reacted ! nice topic and nice suggestion !

Please give me a like if I helped you. Thanks!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 1/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Yes you are right about it if you give anyone spam reaction he easily see your reaction and give you back I think the report is better than spam reaction.

7 hours ago, Samir kumar said:

I would like to respond to a spam post but I'm perplexed of them doing the same for me. A few individuals would respond you as well with a spam fair for vindicate. So I would like to know on the off chance that they would see it on the off chance that I have given anybody a spam response

Yes they would see it. Well that's what most users tell me. They would get notified when someone hearts or marked spam n their posts.

Reporting somebody's account without any reason or just for the revenge is a crime here.moderators e very activley working in this forum they know the topics well.i think if the reporting is based on the revenge then the reporters account will be deleted

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 6:56 AM, nazik123 said:

I think you should not give them spam reactions to the administration,they are watching all of your activities while using their advanced technology,so be careful and do whatever is in your interest.

but i think if we see any bad post then then we need to give them bad reaction so that the forum can be the most informative forum.

Don't worry about it.If someone reports  your post without any reason then you will not get warning.Because admins check posts before warning.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

ofcourse,they will notify them if someone reacted on their post,even you,you can see it if someone reacted on you,but like what you said,they can revenge on you,so if you find that post as spam or nonsense,why dont you just report it so that it will be deleted.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:56 AM, nazik123 said:

I think you should not give them spam reactions to the administration,they are watching all of your activities while using their advanced technology,so be careful and do whatever is in your interest.

Just so you know, I am not giving anyone spam reaction just because I want to. I'm giving them spam reactions because they deserve it and they commented a spam.

Just now, Abdulkader said:

Hello my friend , Yes I am afrait to tell you that they can see who gave them a bad reaction or spam reaction , so be careful

How would they know ? Just touch the number or reactions under any post so you can see the members who reacted.. look at this screen below.

Screenshot_2020-01-31-10-34-38.png

Thank you for this, I just want to let you know that I'm giving spam reactions because the user comments a spam comment. I dont just give spam reactions because I want to.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

4 minutes ago, Kariuki said:

they will see, but getting to know who gave you reaction is a different thing, but its a good thing that one must be able to see who gave you what reaction if it s bad you can ask what happened, its something that is there, you can see the count but to get who gave you that reaction, becomes difficult. But you can give me some reaction, I will be very happy though.

Yes, but I'm only giving people a spam reaction because I saw that their comment was a spam. I never give someone a spam reaction just because I like to. You could also like my content if it helped you, thanks.

11 minutes ago, Abimanyu said:

This needs to be monitored and monitored because if left unchecked can damage the reputation, the moderator needs to regulate this closely so that the reputation will be better. thank you

I really agree on this. Some users just reacts on your comment because they wanted to and some just to it for revenge. I hope they could do something to fix this issue.

1 hour ago, Kakabba said:

Here in this forum there are many moderators who check spam and send warning messages to many people who do bad things in

Actually, the administrators and modertors in this forum is very limited and could only be counted on one hand. What I just want to them to do is to update this problem so tht it won't be repeated.

I think there is no need to reply with the same thing ignored scammer. People might dont know but how you sure it or really scammer or just internet problem i facing this kind problem and aome juat thinking may be is scammer. Moderator and admin have do they duty good not make some more. Sorry i felt so angry too about scammer and cheaters. They make people get trouble. 

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, Arun gope said:

No anybody is can't able to see the reaction are you giving to the people . But please give any person a bad reaction without any reason it makes face problem.

I don't go anyone a spam reaction just because I want to. I give them the spam reactions because they made a spam comment and they deserve it. Actually I have already confirmed that you could see and would get notified when someone reacts to your comment.

• +1 1

Yes the user can do that just press the crying reaction symbol. But if they're wrong I hope they accepted their fate because if not you can talk to the admins to lessen this problem

Ok i see. I also report people who spam in one thread, i thought it would be anonymous. Yes,im afraid that some of the members will just take revenge to make it even. 

4 minutes ago, Jyz2009 said:

Ok i see. I also report people who spam in one thread, i thought it would be anonymous. Yes,im afraid that some of the members will just take revenge to make it even. 

I think they should make an update where you'll only get notified when someone reacts heart to you. So that situations like this could be avoided. Anyways, God bless!

Edited by Adiegumabao

Reputations are given when you think someone has had a good post or a thread, and this can be good to boost your moral but there is nothing to it if you find someone has given you either a good or a bad reputation unless you yourself you are able to lose your confidence in the said person but there is nothing to it.

1 minute ago, Haseenullah said:

I think yes. They can see if you give them a spam reaction in a post they created. I think moderators and admin must do something about it to prevent the revenge of other just because you have given them a spam reaction

I also think that too. I think they should make an update where users would only get notified when their post or comment got a heart reaction. This would solve this revenge issue. Anyways, God Bless!

7 minutes ago, halloweed said:

I think they can, but that is dangerous because they will spam revenge you with negative reactions.

Thats right, thats why they could at least do an update where people would only get notified when someone reacts to their post or comment with a heart. Anyways thanks and God bless!

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:40 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I think that the spam response is not possible to know who did it and this is what you said so they would not take revenge on you and do spam response to your posts.

• +1 1

Yes they can see if there is someone whi gave them reactions because it will appear in the profile wall. Same as yours you can see anyone who gave you a reaction. I am just like you, im afraid giving someone a badreactions but the first reason is because I pity them so i didnt do it.

I do not think that they can know who has reported them, for this is harm and revenge, and false communications will be amplified as a reaction, no more.

• Useful or interesting 1