Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

On 1/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Yes they can see it. The user that you've been reported as spammer eill be notified that you reacted spamming on his or her post. 

• Useful or interesting 2

3 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Yes they can see it. The user that you've been reported as spammer eill be notified that you reacted spamming on his or her post. 

Yes I already got an answer buy some of the users of this website. But thanks anyway. Kinda unfair for me tho so I better just not react.

• Useful or interesting 2

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

It is better for you to report the infringing responses and do not worry about the responses they take for revenge because they are rare and even if they happen without any reason then the modiraters will not take any step against you . 

Giving negative or positive reputation can be seen by the recipient. Unless you only report with spam or other charges, that person is not known. But it is known by forum moderators. Sometimes it is difficult to give a person a negative reputation, what is feared is that the person has a grudge and gives the same thing. Though we have never made a bad post, of course we will get it too.

• +1 1

Yeah, they will probably give you a retaliatory negative reaction, but I would do it anyway.  In fact, I've been handing out a lot of negative reactions to posts that make no sense whatsoever, and it's amazing that a lot of those members have actually gotten tons of positives.  I bet you that they either have friends who do it or alt accounts, because they tend to flood the forum with spam and nobody in their right mind would give any of their posts a positive.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:07 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Okay thanks, I get it now but it's kind of unfair when I reacted to some spam, someone reacted my post too without any reason. It's just so unfair.

Exactly there are many spammers out there. Maybe reporting it could use of any help to somewhat eradicate them.

Don't be afraid if you see any spamming post then you have the right to give them spam react but if they give you spam react just for taking revenge then you can post it and explain surely admin will solve it.

17 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I was doing what you were saying even before. I report it first and then react. But sometimes the post just wouldn't get deleted and they'd still see it. And yes I won't, I hardly even use the reactions. I only do when. I really liked a post or was really annoyed with a spam post.

There are two ways to deal with it your concern.

First one is to make sure the mods are online when you submit a report, so they can do the proper action and the notification of you giving away 'bad post' rep will disappear on the other user's profile. You can see the list of online members, mods included, on the bottom of the homepage of this forum.

The other one is when somebody is already spamming 'bad post' reps on you for revenge, you can report it to the mods for reputation abuse, and request for your reputation points to be restored.

There is nothing wrong with helping to clean up this forum. So don't be afraid of the consequences when reporting.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

they would actually. some users here are not using the reaction with its truly purpose. they react some users with a good quality post with bad reaction. 

Definitely if you will post something scam in cryptotalk your account will recieve warnings and then also if you are going on then your account will be blocked because you can't make users fool by your scam posts.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me

And why do you care? You took advantage to express your opinion and nothing else matters.

This reputation statistics does not mean anything.

21 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thank you, I already just found out about this. It's kind of unfair to some users because if they only want to react. Maybe it's better to not use this reaction thing I guess.

it is unfair and a lot of people here just abuse the system as they just use it to maybe hurt other members on the forum with bad post replies and reactions...but im sure the moderators will clean this up soon.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Don't give any spam report without reason. If the content is useless then report. Admin will take action against them.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I have not witnessed that in my account but i think yes, and if yes admins should reconsider it.

9 hours ago, Jesoy said:

Exactly there are many spammers out there. Maybe reporting it could use of any help to somewhat eradicate them.

I actually try to report them to some moderators and even contacted the support team of this website. But sadly, until now no one still responds to my messages.

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

There are two ways to deal with it your concern.

First one is to make sure the mods are online when you submit a report, so they can do the proper action and the notification of you giving away 'bad post' rep will disappear on the other user's profile. You can see the list of online members, mods included, on the bottom of the homepage of this forum.

The other one is when somebody is already spamming 'bad post' reps on you for revenge, you can report it to the mods for reputation abuse, and request for your reputation points to be restored.

There is nothing wrong with helping to clean up this forum. So don't be afraid of the consequences when reporting.

Thank you. I will surely do what you just said. And I wouldn't be afraid anymore to react to some posts. My only concern is that moderators don't really responds to my questions. I already messaged one moderator and still no response.

• +1 1

I think admins or moderators should do something about this, because a lot of members are just randomly giving you reports because they are bored in the forum.

umarım gerçekten satoshi veriyordur daha önce bir yazı yazıp görev tamamladım ama birşey gelmedi bu 2. denemem bakıp görecegiz 1000 satoshi az değil çünkü 😉

9 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I think admins or moderators should do something about this, because a lot of members are just randomly giving you reports because they are bored in the forum.

Exactly, they not only just ruin your reputation but also make this website bad. There's already so much members on here spamming and it would just make it worse if this problem wouldn't be solved.

50 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Exactly, they not only just ruin your reputation but also make this website bad. There's already so much members on here spamming and it would just make it worse if this problem wouldn't be solved.

Those people dont deserve to be in this forum i hope admins or moderators should do something about this kind of dilemmas happening in this forum.

Of course they will see it if you give them a spam reaction but the issue on it is they will do it to you if you don't give any reason or explanation why did you give them that reaction. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Whydoyoucare said:

Those people dont deserve to be in this forum i hope admins or moderators should do something about this kind of dilemmas happening in this forum.

I do really hope so too. But maybe because of the increasing amount of users per day, they can't seem to get rid of users who ruins this great campaign. 

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Yes, we all can see what happen in your post history. I see you have a bad reputation. Is that coming from someone's payback? You should report the abuse.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:12 PM, Khan King said:

I think he can see that because in notification he is notified that the specified person reacts useful or useless to your content

Yes dear the team of crypto talk watching all the post,they said in the notification, I'm the witness of this because when i post copyright or short They reached in this post and my post was not upload means not in count.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Yes I also noticed that, some people copy same post and convert it in to different language and post it thats not fair, admin must take action about this thing.

• +1 1

Of course they will know who gave them a spam reaction. But you don't need to be afraid if you have the right reasons for giving a spam reaction. But if they take revenge giving you a spam reaction without a reason then you can report to the moderator.

• +1 1

Yes we can see that. With that, we can see someone that really take our post as an helpful or an spam. In that way, we can be more informative or be more careful. Always provide informative, meaningful posts for us to receive only good reacts from them.

• +1 1