Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

Si se logra ver a los que reaccionan por spam, porque te sale quien te dio spam, aunque tengo una duda a los que reaccionan por spam, aun no lo he echo pero uno lo puedo hacer asi si uno quiere, o tiene que ser porque no esta deacuerdo con lo dicho.

Yes, I would like to ask if users can see who is reporting on cryptocurrency. What, then, I think, should be fixed by a moderator. This will help cryptocurrency for all users Thanks

If you produce any one they be able to guarantee you and they capacity take away revenge i reason the admin of the crypto give up mend this as this is the intelligence the others not exploit their draw up plans. 

Yes, they certainly see your reaction, and a reaction must be given according to the subject. If it deserves a bad reaction, then there is nothing wrong with that. If this is used illegally, a report can be submitted to the supervisors, and they will act on the issue and solve it.

THINK POSITIVE

I don't think that someone would know if you gave them a spam react, they will get warning points or get banned completely so they will not be able to get back at you if your complaint is legit.

Yes, they see your opinion on their topic if you see their topic well or something
You may be treated similarly already and in this case it is necessary to report if you think that it is not worth it

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes. Any time you react on a comment displays who reacted on it. The person could even go to his profile and see all the spams he received.

Don't afraid if a name burden spam moral allot them spam reply and if they revenge to you without any raisons d'?tre it follows that state them to moderators.

Don't be afraid to give bad reaction to spam post... because if you afraid to do this than the one day the site will close because of the Spam..so we should to give bad reaction to spam post..thats our responsibility..

Yes, they can see who gave them a bad reputation, so if you are afraid of this matter, you can use the reporting feature, and so the moderators can see the annoying post, delete it and punish its owner.

Perfectly you can see the users who react to some post, this would be good for forum administrators to censor it to avoid these types of problems between us. 

You can definitely see who has reacted indeed who has reacted section and I advise you to be a bit away from the spammers what's the need to take revenge or reactions to them.

it has been common problem here and have not be fixed yet, i hope moderators will turn off that function cause it is abusad by spammers and they will atack you with several accounts and you may get confused and even warned /banned for no reason.

Hello my friend I'm not so sure about it but i think yes you can check the details that who given you heart reaction and the spam reaction so there is a possibility that they will take revenge. 

They will see it and they can see the person that actually give them that spam reaction. If you give someone they can give you too

On 1/6/2020 at 12:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

if you give the reaction (that one and the end of the topic/post) they see it.

but if you click on the "report post" at the top then that report is seen only by moderators.

anyway even if they see that you reported them you don't need to be afraid because mods check if the report is true or not

On 1/6/2020 at 6:15 PM, alaina1001 said:

I know right. Sometimes people are just so rude and annoying for no apparent reason at all. I guess all you can do about is just report this person. 

Yes you are right, sometimes people are just so rude and annoying for no apparent reason at all. So if anyone give spam post or give bad react we should report this person.        

Well the notoriety framework right now not yet extremely ideal as clients can respond anyway they need as long as they despite everything have responses left for that day, mods are attempting to direct this as I have seen a client who got an excessive number of preferences in a short measure of time get informed by a mod. The best guidance I could give you is to as help from mods and administrators at whatever point this transpires.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes friend  If you reacts to some  one they  can see who gave them bad reaction if there notification  setting  to get notifications on  about reactions.

yes offcourse   they can see your spam reaction i think they getting notification of reaction 

Of course lady ,It is 100 % correct that you can see who reacted your post and in other hand a second person can also able to see your reaction on his post ,this is the game of tit for tat but it is not good to give spam just for revenge.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:58 PM, Adiegumabao said:

But I tried contacting moderators and the support team before but I still haven't got any response. And yes they should fix this cause it's kind of unfair to some users who are just wanting to tell people the truth.

Yes of course , i still have not got any response  , and yes they should  fix this cause its kind of unfair  to sone users who are just wanting to tell people  the truth , the members  like  to reply  gave  a bad reaction too ,  i often experienced this .

On 1/6/2020 at 5:18 PM, miskyming said:

Yep they would really see your given reaction, instead of giving negative reaction why don't you report them their posts if you see spammers.

I know  right , well  if you dont want to react to any post then you are free , i agree with  you when you said  that this is not fair and i am totally  agreed with you  , they would  really  see your given reaction  , instead  of giving  negative  reaction  why don't  you report  them their posts if you see spammers  .

Yes, I am telling you that this matter should be changed by the site's administrators, and this will be liked by all users

If someone give bad reaction without any reason, this is very unfair. If someone give you bad or good reaction than you can see that reactor. After find that users than ignore that users.