Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

10 minutes ago, Bantay116 said:

I think moderators need to fix this because giving reaction to other user are very easy.  Moderators need to fix this and strictly use this reaction only on the user that deserves to receive this.  And if some user send you back spam reaction with no reason then report to moderators also so that they will receive warning points 

But I tried contacting moderators and the support team before but I still haven't got any response. And yes they should fix this cause it's kind of unfair to some users who are just wanting to tell people the truth.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 minute ago, alaina1001 said:

Yes, of course you would see the reactor. You just have to tap the; see who reacted then you would already see the reactor. 

Okay thanks, I get it now but it's kind of unfair when I reacted to some spam, someone reacted my post too without any reason. It's just so unfair.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yep they would really see your given reaction, instead of giving negative reaction why don't you report them their posts if you see spammers.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well the reputation system in this site is not yet very optimal as users are able to react however they want as long as they still have reactions left for that day, mods are working to regulate this as I have seen a user who received too many likes in a short amount of time get messaged by a mod. The best advice I could give you is to as assistance from mods and admins whenever this happens to you.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

53 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Well, unfortunately, yes they will see who reacted to them and its hard to do it even they deserve it because they can take revenge in you which is need to fixed in the forum, so I suggest that if someone gives bad reaction to the content, it will not show who gives it to prevent such taking revenge because it will be toxic in the forum if this things happens.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

of course they can see it, and they mostly get revenge. I suggest if you think that spam you can report them

• +2 1

of course they will see because there is a notification that comes when someone gives us react. so when we react, they will receive a notification, and vice versa.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Yes, they can.

There is one user right now who is on a crusade of giving away 'bad post' reps, and one of those he offended had a bright idea of creating a dummy account just to 'downvote' him as well for revenge.

He does have a point for it, but the way he do things is just too lazy and sloppy in my opinion.

So you would like to give a 'bad post' reaction with a minimal chance of the other user noticing it and retaliating?

Here's what I do: first you give the post a 'bad post' reaction, then report that very same post IMMEDIATELY. If there are mods online at the time you submit your report, they will promptly delete the post, but the negative reaction will remain on the user. And any notification of you giving away a negative reaction will not appear on the other user's profile.

So you get to have the offending user receive both a negative reputation, and a warning point / banned at the same time. Yay!

WARNING: Do not even try to abuse this method. If your own report is proven to be false, you'll get a piece of your own medicine.

• +1 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

19 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

well i have not gotten any spam reaction notification before but i have seen some positive reaction and they appear in my notification but you can still see who gave you spam if you open the post.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, unfortunately, yes they will see who reacted to them and its hard to do it even they deserve it because they can take revenge in you which is need to fixed in the forum, so I suggest that if someone gives bad reaction to the content, it will not show who gives it to prevent such taking revenge because it will be toxic in the forum if this things happens.

Thats what I was trying to imply. You can get notified if someone likes one of your post but you'll not if it's a spam reaction. The moderators should fix this.

It will notify to the person who you gave a spam reaction, i am also afraid to give a spam react because they will do the same. I hope moderators fix this, if it will notify as anonymously, well it will be a great help to clean this forum.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Naga said:

well i have not gotten any spam reaction notification before but i have seen some positive reaction and they appear in my notification but you can still see who gave you spam if you open the post.

Thank you, I already just found out about this. It's kind of unfair to some users because if they only want to react. Maybe it's better to not use this reaction thing I guess.

If I this topic is spamming so it is spamming why should you be afraid, for myself I react to some topic as a spamming without any fear, and if someone reacted me as a spamming for just revenge then there will be another talk with him, feel free to post your opinions 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Yes, they can.

There is one user right now who is on a crusade of giving away 'bad post' reps, and one of those he offended had a bright idea of creating a dummy account just to 'downvote' him as well for revenge.

He does have a point for it, but the way he do things is just too lazy and sloppy in my opinion.

So you would like to give a 'bad post' reaction with a minimal chance of the other user noticing it and retaliating?

Here's what I do: first you give the post a 'bad post' reaction, then report that very same post IMMEDIATELY. If there are mods online at the time you submit your report, they will promptly delete the post, but the negative reaction will remain on the user. And any notification of you giving away a negative reaction will not appear on the other user's profile.

So you get to have the offending user receive both a negative reputation, and a warning point / banned at the same time. Yay!

WARNING: Do not even try to abuse this method. If your own report is proven to be false, you'll get a piece of your own medicine.

I was doing what you were saying even before. I report it first and then react. But sometimes the post just wouldn't get deleted and they'd still see it. And yes I won't, I hardly even use the reactions. I only do when. I really liked a post or was really annoyed with a spam post.

2 minutes ago, Migo said:

If I this topic is spamming so it is spamming why should you be afraid, for myself I react to some topic as a spamming without any fear, and if someone reacted me as a spamming for just revenge then there will be another talk with him, feel free to post your opinions 

Thank you but wouldn't it just be unfair? And it'll also mess up my reputation and I don't really like that to happen. Maybe I'll just play safe and not react at all?

4 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

I was doing what you were saying even before. I report it first and then react. But sometimes the post just wouldn't get deleted and they'd still see it. And yes I won't, I hardly even use the reactions. I only do when. I really liked a post or was really annoyed with a spam post.

Thank you but wouldn't it just be unfair? And it'll also mess up my reputation and I don't really like that to happen. Maybe I'll just play safe and not react at all?

Well if you don't want to react to any post then you are free, I agree with you when you said that this is not fair because it is for revenge, but from time to time we need to report some spammers here to keep this forum clean

• +2 2

It will affect your reputation.

Why not rply his or her post rather than giving spam reaction? If he did something offensive its better you say it straight its hard to identify what went wrong if the person dont know whats his offence

• +2 2

45 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

It will affect your reputation.

Why not rply his or her post rather than giving spam reaction? If he did something offensive its better you say it straight its hard to identify what went wrong if the person dont know whats his offence

I already did. I always tell people the things they did and that it's is not allowed. What's the sense of just reporting and not telling what their mistake is?

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Though the mods will still review the post. If it isn't a spam, it's probably not gonna get deleted.

Just make sure it is indeed a "spam", and you're not just reacting the sad face when you're get hurt.

Of course I'm not, how old do you think I am?? I can already report you with this comment because it's offensive. If you would just read the rules you would know it. But obviously you don't so here it is, your not allowed to post anything that might be offensive to someone okay?

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

how old do you think I am??

You said this, implying you're old enough,

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

I can already report you with this comment because it's offensive.

Then you get offended by a mere advice.

You're spilling yourself lady.

Feel free to report me 😉

Edited by PiroSense

You can see it if there's a member reacted on you it will pop up to your notification and you can see the people who gave you this reaction. Therefore we should more discipline on giving reaction to those who deserves it.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

10 minutes ago, patitaycute said:

You can see it if there's a member reacted on you it will pop up to your notification and you can see the people who gave you this reaction. Therefore we should more discipline on giving reaction to those who deserves it.

Yeah, but the one I gave a react to was someone who was just spamming the forum. And it was stated on the rules that spamming is prohibited.

• +1 1

Just now, Adiegumabao said:

Yeah, but the one I gave a react to was someone who was just spamming the forum. And it was stated on the rules that spamming is prohibited.

Yeah I do actually giving bad reaction to those user who posting one liner post, posting ther airdrop code on inappropriate section and off topic post.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

23 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

You said this, implying you're old enough,

Then you get offended by a mere advice.

You're spilling yourself lady.

Feel free to report me 😉

You could just have said that I should just make sure that it was a a spam and not add the things you said afterwards. That was the only advise and you have to ruin it and put something that is offensive. So you're the one who's spilling yourself. Can't even respect someone. If you don't have anything better to say then just don't say it. Your advise wasn't even helpful. Even replying to is just a waste of my time. But surely you don't know what wrong you did and probably no one's gonna ever tell you so here it is, respect everyone and think before posting because it might offend someone.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

respect everyone and think before posting because it might offend someone.

With all the things you said, you could just reported me and get over it. Too much words, already adviced you to report me. Don't cry on me, it ain't worth it.

• +1 4
  • +3 1