Owing a crypto private keys - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Owing a crypto private keys

We know that private keys are random and secret numbers or digit, which links a user to its crypto assets

Some of the wallets include

Blockchain

Exodus

Coin wallet

Armory

Bitcoin core wallet

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, CAGEGG said:

They are generated absolutely randomly, and the chance of hacking these keys is almost zero, but unfortunately there is still a percentage that the hacking program will generate the same code as yours

I've tried that in the past. Wrote a basic script in Python and let it run for almost an entire week, generating random private keys. Not a single one I checked had any coins in it. The chances of generating a code of an active wallet is slim to none. Pretty much a waste of time.

• +5 1

what if we forget to save myetherwallet private key or we lose myetherwallet private key. Can we recover our lost myetherwallet account and how to recover it? 

I once deleted a private key, and fortunately I was able to retrieve it. but in a forum, not in crypto storage

7 hours ago, LuckyCrypto said:

You always search decentralize and private key based wallet for my currency. from those wallet you have written name, they have not privet key . if you want to search private key based wallet I suggest you to use automic or trust wallet for your currency.

Thanks too, I then later had some research and feedbacks from others and I also downloaded the a decentralized wallet app, which we can own private keys, and this wallet is the Guarda wallet

Edited by Upright

One of the most important thing in crypto field to put your private key in safe please because if you lose your private key it mean you lose you money.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Upright said:

We know that private keys are random and secret numbers or digit, which links a user to its crypto assets

Blockchain

Exodus

Coin wallet

Armory

Bitcoin core wallet

I saw that the majority of the users of this forum are not aware of the importance of having the private keys of their addresses. I think we need to talk about Atomic and Coinomi because:

- they are anonymous (non-custodial)

- they can manage hundreds of coins and tokens

- they have Changelly and Shapeshift integrated

- the give us our private keys

- they are user-friendly

- they are offline

- they are available on computer and smartphone

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I do not understand the point you have shared with us.  What do you mean by private?  Please tell me and discuss the same topic correctly.  I would like to know more about your own words.

The private key is the most important thing in your wallet, always when you open a new wallet, try to find a safe plca for it, because he is like your second password, if someone got it, he can access your wallet and steal your coins, so never put your eyes away from it

On 1/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Upright said:

Blockchain

Exodus

Coin wallet

Armory

Bitcoin core wallet

you should also add that private keys are very important because your coins are in them and not in the wallet itself. so if you have the wallet installed on your pc and your pc breaks down then your coins are not lost because you still have your private keys, and so to take again the control of your crypto you need just to put that key on a new wallet

I own the private key for my wallet, and have dual security, authentication .... this gives me some peace of mind, I remember my private key but I'm also afraid that I might be neglected by hackers. take advantage. I always try to be very careful

Yes private keys are generated on a completely random basis, and as a result it makes it very hard and quite near impossible to hack them. You should never share your private key with anyone as this will compromise all of your funds in your wallet.

Edited by BrolySSJ

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, these wallets offer your own key to your wallet. I would like to add another wallet that you did not mention in the subject, which is TRUST WALLET

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/7/2020 at 11:03 AM, neurolicious said:

I've tried that in the past. Wrote a basic script in Python and let it run for almost an entire week, generating random private keys. Not a single one I checked had any coins in it. The chances of generating a code of an active wallet is slim to none. Pretty much a waste of time.

No brute force method is able to break a private key right now. The odds of this happening are astronomical low. Perhaps in a few decades with the possible creation of a Quantum computer this task will be easy. Right now it is impossible.

Of course, portfolios and platforms are always trying to make codes and passwords that contain incomprehensible symbols and words that are difficult to guess in order to protect their customers.

Yes wallets keys are very important for any wallet user. One thing is that it is use to restore our wallet and second if it is leaked then your wallet may be out of balance. 

Yes. The private key is important and it helps ensure the safety of money, the private key is owned by individual users. never forget my private key, i like blockchain because it is randomly generated, hackers rarely guess the coincidence to hack

You must keep your private keys to the wallets in order not to lose your money and your wallets. As for the public keys, you can share them with others to transfer and receive money without any problems.

59 minutes ago, CnapmaK said:

We should always keep our private key in the safe place. If we will lose our private key or hackers will find it, we lose our wallet.

About losing private key does not mean too will lose the wallet, I do not even copy down my private keys because I have many cryptocurrencies i stored on wallets, I make use of seed phrase as a back up which is better than writing down all the private keys. 

I don't have any kinds of private keys because I use the Coinbase wallet. And there I only need my password to log in and a security  process goes that is related to my phone number. And otherwise there is no extra features about private keys. So I intend to know more about private keys. Is it also available with the Coinbase wallet. Please help me finding the answer. 

Private key is also a good security to secure you coins, but you will need to save your private key somewhere maybe to notepad, google drive or in other places so that you can never forget it and lost your coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Owning the wallet's private key has the huge significance with the fund security which you have stored in the different cryptocurrency wallets. If you lose your wallet private key, you will loss your funds which you have stored in the cryptocurrency wallets. 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Owning the wallet's private key has the huge significance with the fund security which you have stored in the different cryptocurrency wallets. If you lose your wallet private key, you will loss your funds which you have stored in the cryptocurrency wallets. 

Private keys are very important, and also make someone that owner of the coin on the blockchain. The wallets are decentralized wallets and anonymous, not like the customer wallet that do not have private key. 

I do not use any wallet that I mentioned in this topic and I prefer to use a paper wallet like electrum it is good and also give you a key of your own

Life is great and enjoy it

I never forget any private key on the wallet that i dont have any coins ,but in general we say your private your coin ,if you lose it lose your coin,But i would like to ask if you lose you private key ,what happens to your coins on your wallet 

• +1 1