Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin

Australian entrepreneur, Craig Wright, declared himself the creator of Bitcoin, which has been using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
 His admission ended many years of speculation about who gave birth to the original idea related to this digital cash system.
 Wright provided technical evidence to support his statement using coins that were known to belong to the creators of Bitcoin.
 He has revealed his identity to three media organizations, namely the BBC, The Economist magazine and GQ magazine.

Do you believe the news?  And according to you whether he is really Satosi or not.

to quote

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

I think we should not be curious about this news. We should wait for some time because if some one has come out to take the credit of bitcoin, if craig wright is not creator of bitcoin then real creator will definately come out to prove everything.  Satoshi nakamoto is not real name of the creator. It is just different name used to make it mysterious.

Edited by Opinder
Incomplete
  • +1 2

What we know now is Santosi nakamoto but it is not the original name of its creator and it is still mysterious that we can clearly benefit from the creation of Bitcoin which is the number 1 coin in the Crypto world.

• +1 2

one of the most unsolved mystery is who is the Creator of bitcoin lot of crypto lovers believe the person is satoshi nakamoto but crypto experts says their is no one person their is a group of peoples to create bitcoin but many peoples claims they are create bitcoin but they can't prove themselves to be real 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

In my opinion mate, you can't create a thread like this because this is a common sense, you can search it on google who is the creator of bitcoin, i hope that you can search some informations on google before you enter this forum.

the Bitcoin is the world's largest cryptocurrency in market it is launched in 2009,  actually 3 peoples are real inventors of bitcoin.

1. Dorian Nakamoto,

2 Craig Wright,

3 Nick Szabo.

• -3 1

12 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

Australian entrepreneur, Craig Wright, declared himself the creator of Bitcoin, which has been using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
 His admission ended many years of speculation about who gave birth to the original idea related to this digital cash system.
 Wright provided technical evidence to support his statement using coins that were known to belong to the creators of Bitcoin.
 He has revealed his identity to three media organizations, namely the BBC, The Economist magazine and GQ magazine.

Do you believe the news?  And according to you whether he is really Satosi or not.

to quote

According to what Satoshi claimed in his profile on the P2P Foundation, he is a 39-year-old Japanese man, but this information is not confirmed and there are many assumptions about this character as it is not certain whether this name is the real name of the inventor or is it just a pseudonym for this The person used it only to advertise the new currency.

The creator of Bitcoin is still unknown and will remain so because that provides him with a lot of protection and privacy and he does not need to disclose his personality and everyone who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto is lying in order to gain fame

THINK POSITIVE

an unknown person name satoshi nakamoto is the creator of the bitcoin..he/she created the most valuable cryptocurrency .now it is ruling on entire currencies..

• +1 1

Three People supposed to be Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of Bitcoin. One of bitcoin's most enduring mystery is that of Satoshi Nakamoto, its founder. On him little is known. Little is known. After releasing the bitcoin paper, it essentially disappeared.

It's hard to believe this stuffs because of his experience maybe this technical evidences can be manipulated to believe him, maybe his true identity will confirm if he improve the protocol of Bitcoin.

Nakamoto Satoshi is a japanese base on the name and the person claiming to be him and his not even japanese so i dont believe this normally japanese has value honor through the years so person claiming someone else work is not honorable  i think this new is fake.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The create bitcoins and give its idea is a santoshe naka moto. The first person who give the idea of crypto currency and more people reject this idea and some people accepted this idea and work for this and now they are the billioners. 

The bitcoin creator is satoshi nakamoto who were created bitcoin in 2009 and launched it in 2010 and after tgst he was hidden till now

As from the original white paper of bitcoin, its noted of the bitcoin currency being created by Satoshi nakamoto.

But its always on clear whether the name is fake or real to the identity

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 2:06 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

to quote

I dont believe these kind of news. Also he have not proove fully that he is real satoshi nakamoto. Actually lot of experts exposed him that he is lying.

I think in this world there is no one person who know about creater of bitcoin .who is the real person who did it.i read some article and news that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creater of Bitcoin.But we do not know who is satoshi nakamoto we have just name of bitcoin's  creater and did not see him.

On many years, Bitcoin community believes that the creator of Bitcoin was Satoshi Nakamoto. If Craig Wright is the Satoshi Nakamoto then he must provide a solid proof to support his claims.

This is one of most anonymous thing in crypto world no one know about Satoshi Nakamoto just we have information he was creator of this bitcoin no other persona or authenticate proof about this many already announces about this never have solid background about this few already post that this was created by USA agencies for their own sack mean illegal use of money I surely don't think he Craig Wright is really Satoshi its just for some entertainment or for hype in media.

I don't really believe in Craig Wright who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto or the creator of Bitcoin, he mysteriously disappeared in the Bitcointalk forum and rocks are currently appearing in the media. It's possible he just wants to be known quickly.

He is a 39-year-old Japanese man, but this information is not confirmed and there are several assumptions about this character as it is not certain whether this name is the true name of the inventor or is it just a pseudonym for this person that he used only to announce the new currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not believe in the news. because in my opinion the name satosi comes from Japan and also the name of the bitcoin in my opinion comes from Japan. maybe he just confessed because he saw the current position of bitcoin at the highest price and reached the first podium in the CMC.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:49 PM, Superred said:

I don't believe Craig Wright statements and i think he only want to utilize the popularity of satoshi nakamoto and most of bitcoin users too didn't believe what he says so for me satoshi nakamoto wasn't him but other people

There is a lot of claims to the throne of the bitcoin founder but no one has really proved it .

Satoshi Nakamoto first discovered Bitcoin in 2009.The first bitcoin journey started with his hands.That's why Satoshi Nakamoto was first called Bitcoin's inventor.