Is Twitter Going Decentralized System with Blockchain? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yuwira

Is Twitter Going Decentralized System with Blockchain?

If this news is true, then it is a really good move for Twitter, because they can now assure their users that their account and data is really safe and secured from the hackers. Blockchain technology is the best system to use when it comes to intense security.

I think this is a great decision.if social media transform into blockchain system it will help the users a lot, and they can easily use it.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:14 PM, yuwira said:

is this news true?

Twitter's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Jack Dorsey, through his official Twitter account states that the social media application wants to immediately move its platform to the blockchain system

what do you think?

for those who want news sources, go here https://cryptobriefing.com/twitter-decentralized-blockchain/

if in my view is an update of the concept along with the logarithm used by Twitter it allows the blockchain system to be easier to use to search and reach broadly. so this can be done by the parties and the team from twitter, maybe some weaknesses of this concept is how you would be if the concept of removing records while in the blockchain platform where every record / transaction data that has been confirmed can not be changed and deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

I think that no, it is not profitable for the government to have Twitter linked to the blockchain, since there is a lot to learn from it (for special services)

I don't think so, if it is true it will help the Twitter community and if it is not we have nothing to lose

I don't understand whether Twitter has been decentralized or not because I've never heard the news

This is lovely for crypto currency globe for the reason that cheep one of the foremost do networks will bow to crypto decentralized and that will be skillful to product consequently this is entirely upright support at that moment it will be immense. 

Its really good news from twitter to adopt block chain technology, because Twitter is one of the leading social media platform, when they want to entered in crypto its really change the cryptosystem because in Twitter so many users join in crypto then this technology developed very well,

On 1/6/2020 at 12:14 PM, yuwira said:

is this news true?

Twitter's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Jack Dorsey, through his official Twitter account states that the social media application wants to immediately move its platform to the blockchain system

what do you think?

That will be a wonderful step. As many of great projects are moving to blockchain technology which showing and improving the importance of blockchain technology.

The number of Twitter users is high but there are disadvantages such as this. Although the decentralized system works with Twitter blockchain, it is not capable of doing all the work. The ID is likely to be suspended for a little more work. We can make money, but I have to wait three months if the ID is suspended.

Yes, this news may be true to what is not, and it is very possible for Twitter to be transferred to the blockchain platform so that the site becomes decentralized and this is good for him

Life is great and enjoy it

I have no idea about this news about Twitter, but I suspect that Reddit will soon move to decentralized work and users of this platform will be rewarded with a cryptocurrency, I read this news today.

To my mind, twitter has a huge income and if they transfer their platform to blockchain, many users would just forget about twitter and use new social network.

What is the source of this news? I don’t know if it is true or not, but what I do know is that Twitter and Facebook are the giants of social networks and certainly they will have blockchain projects in this field.

This news is reliable, I have previously read this article and the results by doing them with this step is to create their own currency and allocate some of their referrals to work in this field. I think that this step of establishing this project will be excellent and with positive results

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't think so. If it uses blockchain technology rather to improve data transfer technology. Many resources use blockchain technology.

Twitter must have done this after the recent decision of the YouTube company for videos, as both companies decided to pay subscribers with cryptocurrencies after Twitter was one of the sites that refused to encode

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The news doesn't exactly inspire confidence. It seems to me that this system is not as stable as I would like, because it is very suspicious! And even so, it does not carry any benefits to use it. Therefore, do everything at your own risk!

• +1 1

I did not understand the nature of the move in general. If one of the social networks deals with cryptocurrencies, I think that it will be a good step for everyone. I hope that happens already.

I do not think that Twitter will go to the decentralized system of blockchain, although there are many articles talking about that, but for me I hope that happens because it will contribute greatly to the spread of crypto that depends on blockchain technology in the world

• +2 1
  • +3 3

I think it's true. It seems to me that the blockchain has a huge amount of untapped potential, including in the field of trust distribution and law enforcement.

• +5 1

I don't know about that but if it is going to be happened so this is a good news that one of the biggest social media platform is now with block chain.

Twitter has shown signs of wanting to be decentralized and the founder Jack Dorsey has given clues about setting up a team to research how this can become reality. The possibility is that it will not change and will still be centralized but the recent hack during this summer provent the weakness of the centralized system twitter is based on.

• +3 1

Jack Dorsey can try but this will need many years of trying to convince the board of directors to be accepted and it is not easy at all to say that a social media platform will go decentralized and have not even planned anything or did research if this is possible before.

• +2 1