Is Twitter Going Decentralized System with Blockchain? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yuwira

Is Twitter Going Decentralized System with Blockchain?

is this news true?

Twitter's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Jack Dorsey, through his official Twitter account states that the social media application wants to immediately move its platform to the blockchain system

what do you think?

This Twitter blockchain is in the mix and will continue to run because videos of Twitter and Blood are one and we can make a lot of money from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Twitter keeps suspending accounts because someone famous dislikes others views. It is an orwellian world that silences everyone they don't like. Jack Dorsey probably don't understand what decentralization is and I doubt that he can ever create something useful.

44 minutes ago, yuwira said:

Twitter's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Jack Dorsey, through his official Twitter account states that the social media application wants to immediately move its platform to the blockchain system

At least give the link to such statement.

As far as what I know, he just initiated a R&D team to research about the feasibility of converting Twitter to a decentralized platform, since he is known to be a supporter of decentralized technologies such as blockchain and such. Though I haven't heard that it would implement it already and immediately.

• +3 1

To my knowledge, the fact that most of the media we use, Twitter, is all about the blockchain.  So if Twitter goes with the blockchain at a decentralized level, it would be nice and I know it would be associated with the blockchain, because I can't do anything precisely without the blockchain.

Yes its good for twitter and users too than we can earn too .Efforts to create new decentralized social media standards are believed to be able to divert dominance from the Twitter platform.  That way, Twitter's ability to produce coffers is also believed to be more effective.

This is good for crypto currency world because Twitter one of the leading social networks will accept crypto decentralized and that will be great to work so this is right post then it will be great 

I think Twitter should go above and beyond decentralization technology, and one of the reasons is that decentralization technology is an advance, and it is also a blockchain technology planted and that is why this technology is so powerful and also in betweenEveryone has freedom and that's why I think Twitter should be burdened with this world

In my mind Twitter try to use blockchain technology to support their platform. The platform is same but the system adopt blockchain because until now this technology has good reputation to send - receive - record many data in second. Imagine if all twitter activity can be done in second without delay, is that good?

If that really happens, yeah, I guess that's a good thing. Because if Twitter moves its platform to the Blockchain I think all of that will be safe, what is done on social media Twitter will be safer.

1 hour ago, yuwira said:

is this news true?

what do you think?

Dorsey supports the idea of blockchain and Bitcoin. He said: Everyone loves blockchain technology, because of the competencies it creates for their businesses and potential new business lines. ”But then he said that this technology“ definitely threatens certain services within banks and financial institutions, which threatens some governments as well" .

It may turn out into something horrible. Scammers, racists and all the and other kinds can start freely posting without moderation. It would be fun to see how its gonna work but I don't really have high expectations.

According to the recent news twitter wants to move its platform on to the blockchain now they are looking for someone to lead the initiative,it will allow to access and contribute a large corpus of public conversation. 

Naverno this system will not be anonymous and most likely operations will take place inside the tweeter for the most part. This will be convenient for users of the social network.

I read some news about this project because some members posted it here. I hope this will be a successful guide to enhance more the using of Crypto Currency in the society. But my question, is the other coins applicable in this Twitter if that happens?

Is Twitter Going Decentralized System with Blockchain? I agree with some members that is just a speculation coming from people theories, because right now Twitter will adopt any coin for what?....

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

OP, you should cite your source when you copy something from the internet.  If you don't, it's plagiarism which is why I downvoted another of your posts.

As far as the twitter thing is concerned, my reaction to it is 'who cares?' because I don't use twitter.  Look at all the good it does for the president of the U.S. and you'll see how messed up of a system it really is.  So let them use a blockchain if they want to, and I'll take a nap.

Yes, Jack told us about this but there has been no clarification what that means exactly. Decentralization is too broad term on itself without describing what they even mean by that.

13 hours ago, yuwira said:

is this news true?

what do you think?

Dorsey says he was inspired in part by the project idea from a proposal from Techdirt founder Mike Masnik who has long promoted protocol standards, rather than platforms. And Dorsey says that a decentralized system can solve some major problems on social media.

It is really good for Twitter to think about moving this company to join the blockchain system and become dealing with its own cryptocurrency, perhaps that's fine.

THINK POSITIVE

It would be very surprising to see Twitter in the field of blockchain, which would attract the attention of investors from the outside. 

There's two opinion about this. First, twitter want adopt blockchain for speed network and second opinion is make their own coin same like Facebook with Libra. Which one is true we don't know but this is good sign that blockchain has another benefits than support bitcoin activity.

All Social media application like as Facebook Twitter telegram and watsapp are planning to start their own crypto and they have plan to launch their own crypto.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:14 AM, yuwira said:

is this news true?

what do you think?

It Will be a nice addition to Cryptocurrency world because twitter I a well known social media world wide and i think it will help improve and circulate crypto to many more people