LOWEST POINT / PRICE OF BITCOIN - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

LOWEST POINT / PRICE OF BITCOIN

There is no lowest point on bitcoin. It maybe goes down to 0 in any moment. Or it may rise up really high. Recent this 1 year bitcoin price rise really high. It touch 40k usd. But now it price starts to drop down. Whole market is red. So there is no lowest price. 

• +2 1

Of course it would, Bitcoin's price is getting higher and so it's lowest price. You could expect Bitcoin's price to increase also every time that there's going to be a halving. But it won't take effect right away, maybe it will affect the price after a year or half a year.

This is the period your predictions is translating obviously to become true now. The down trend of BITCOIN in these two days is too strong. After bitcoin reaching$40325 yesterday and now Bitcoin sold at $33245. What of tomorrow and next???

I don't know what is the lowest price of bitcoin, but currency prices in general are constantly increasing and decreasing and I hope that the price of bitcoin will increase as it is an important currency for investment. 

No, dear, you're not wrong, you're really right, every new year when the price of Bitcoin reaches higher before it, and if it's down, the decline in this new year will also be higher than before, which is great and bodes well for this wonderful currency. 

Hi my dear. I think the price of bitcoin becoming low longer and higher is because of the numbr of people who really buy and sell it. That was fun while it lasted, but we're still recovering from all that insanity. But the lowest point of this was too scary if will happen again.

• +3 1

I have seen over the past few years that bitcoin scores have actually been much higher. So we can really think that in the future, it will go a little further, at the same time it goes from slightly higher to higher level.

I think that the lows of the previous years are in a far range from 2021 and this is scary, so probably we should be remembering that the low for the last three years were close to $4000. However, this is probably that Bitcoin could have escaped the previous bear market and is now in new grounds, with this year having perhaps 20,000 as a minimum.

Wait I think that when the Bitcoin is built it was the time when the price of Bitcoin is at the lowest point because after that the price of Bitcoin increases gradually and it increases day by day and hour get back to that minimum point which is a at the start.

• +4 1

On 1/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, Yanadia said:

Have you noticed from year to year the lowest lowest point /price or lower Bitcoin is getting longer and higher, am I wrong?  What do you think ?

Yes mate I have noticed this. It is happening because the Bitcoin price is rising and it is increasing rapidly. As it hits a new milestone it's previous price becomes its lowest that's why it's lowest price is increasing day by day.

Exactly dear the demand of bit coin in the market is very high.price of bit coin also increase rapidly soon it reaches to peak.botcojn become more popular then other coins.and it is on the top.

It is true that the lowest price of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher. That is because there is more awareness of Cryptocurrency in general and Bitcoin in particular. Today there are more investors in the Crypto market. Every investor has a bullish expectation of Bitcoin. So the price is getting higher.

Bitcoin is the best coin for crypto trading. It's trading volume is very high. The lowest point is near by 3300$ in 2020 due to coronavirus. In the end of 2020 it reach at more then 20000$. Now it's price is 38000$ . I think it's price will be reach at almost 50k in few months.

Its range was between 31 thousand and 40 thousand, but it broke the two numbers, it went down to 29 thousand and also rose to 42 thousand there is nothing fixed with this giant coin

Bitcoin prices change very fast and this is a common thing. Bitcoins are really volatile and the prices can change really fast and within seconds. I think the lowest price was like 10 years ago and the highest price occurred around 2019 if my guess is correct.

1 hour ago, Jack764 said:

Its range was between 31 thousand and 40 thousand, but it broke the two numbers, it went down to 29 thousand and also rose to 42 thousand there is nothing fixed with this giant coin

Volatility does make the sense to create change in price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. Recently, some good signs are seen again to expect bullrun for Bitcoin. Growing public interest might inspire Bitcoin price to get sky rocketed once again. 

11 hours ago, CaBoK said:

This does not always happen, there was a critical year for bitcoin when the price did not want to rise up and gradually only went down.

Global COVID-19 pandemic has also impacted cryptocurrency markets badly so we saw sharp dump of Bitcoin in middle march of 2019. 

On 1/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, Yanadia said:

Have you noticed from year to year the lowest lowest point /price or lower Bitcoin is getting longer and higher, am I wrong?  What do you think ?

I didn't get your point. I think you are saying that yearly lower point is going higher. If you are saying about this then definitely, Bitcoin is developing with passage of time. Now every man have access to internet. And he can now get crypto currencies easily.  It is just trailer, i am seeing price of bitcoin will be in millions in next three to five years.

The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.With the price of Bitcoin rising we are getting a lot of encouragement to work in cryptocurrency.Because if the price of Bitcoin goes up, we will be able to earn a lot of money every day by working in a cryptalk.Recently many people are investing a lot of money in Bitcoin because it is possible to make a lot of profit.

I have been constantly targeting the market value of Bitcoin since the beginning of 2020 and where I noticed that the minimum market value of Bitcoin was around 8k but its maximum market value in 2021 was around 41k.  And currently the market value of Bitcoin is around 34k.  Hopefully very soon its market price will reach 50k.

If I get you right , I think you mean to say that Bitcoin button point is getting higher every time, and the periods between the dumb is longer. In this case I can say that I totally agree with you, Bitcoin movements is in a constant rise and every time it makes a bump the rock-stone for it gets higher than before, and I believe this will continue to take place till the Bitcoin reaches one hundred thousand Dollar. 

• +1 1

Due to its unique and volatile nature its price variation casting a very unusual trend. It is because of some strong reasons. The price goes up from lower about less than $1 to thousands of dollars is because of demand and supply chain in the market. Every day number of people started the Crypto world and investing their funds and affecting the market in a positive way.

• +3 1

I am new to this beautiful forum but i don't know what is going on about bitcoin yet.The price of bitcoin becoming low longer and higher is.Bitcoin price is highest point in this time.

I suppose you are referring to the fact that the corrections are increasing, this is because year after year the volume and capitalization of bitcoin increase significantly compared to other years, that is why any downward movement looks bigger

if you look the market you can analyse that the price of the Bitcoin is decrease in these days because there are so many buyers of the Bitcoin in the market due to the high price of the Bitcoin and the price of the Bitcoin is decreasing

If you look at the condition of the market you can analyse that the price of the Bitcoin is not stable in these days and one thing more I want to tell you that due to the high price of the Bitcoin the inflation in the market of the Bitcoin and the price is going down in these days