Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

Yes, yes, and yes again!
Hott this will happen in the future, but I hope to catch this time. Cryptocurrencies are still at a period of development and it is not known what the final result will be, but it will certainly replace all other forms of money.

Yes, why not, from my personal opinion I think that cryptocurrency will dominate all trading methods because it has a lot of pros, the most important of which is complete secrecy, isolation from state laws and the absence of a third party

It is not going to replace the conventional coins but it will be annexed as a new form of payment, that's what I say and that's what I hope will happen

I think that cryptocurrency replaces all currency, because it is easier to exchange, simple and user-friendly.

The truth is I think of this as a transition issue but little by little this is something that in my opinion is going to happen in the future of perhaps medium to long term, today cryptos are very consolidated and it would be a mistake to ignore them, for them, governments are seeking to regulate and apply them in their economies.

It is true that cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more important in all economies but it must be remembered that these are not regulated or recognized by any country or financial entity, cryptocurrencies are more of an investment that more and more people use, but depending on the measures that take certain countries it is possible that in the future they will take on greater importance in the economy of each country.

Edited by jjmorin02

6 minutes ago, jjmorin02 said:

Es cierto que las criptomonedas son cada vez más importantes en todas las economías pero hay que recordar que estas no están reguladas ni reconocidas por ningún país o entidad financiera, las criptomonedas son más una inversión que cada vez utilizan más personas, pero dependiendo de la Las medidas que toman ciertos países es posible que en el futuro tomen mayor importancia en la economía de cada país.

there are already several countries where it is legal to use crypto coins 

I believe that in the form as we now see and know cryptocurrencies, they cannot be accepted around the world. If cryptocurrencies are destined to be accepted, then most likely each country will have its own initial cryptocurrency. This is the more likely scenario for me. Well, the rest of the cryptocurrencies will most likely be used as they are now. For example, it is not profitable for countries to have a decentralized anonymous system, and I believe that over time, cryptocurrencies will be as centralized as possible and KYC will be needed for their use and trade. But as it actually will be, we will see for ourselves.

In my thinking it may be that in the future it could replace one or another currency or it would enter the world economy because we are in a time where technology is advancing and that is why I think it could become part of the world economy but in the future

No, although cryptocurrency is one of the currencies, it will not be able to replace absolutely all currencies

My dear mate obviously It can be but I think it already replaced . For every day life it can be use when our technology get more updated. Now a days it is limited for e-commerce

As soon as the majority of the world's banks legalize crypto,then it is possible that there will be a crypto boom.But so far ,this is not observed

It is difficult to answer your question, simply because the future is uncertain, but I would say no, and even less so at this time when they are just beginning to gain more and more fame.

Yes, with the advancement of science and technology there are more and more cryptocurrencies and these will be replacing the physical comedies until reaching a digitized commercial world.

Impossible friend, cryptocurrencies cannot replace the currencies, fiat, physical of some country. Most people have grown up with physical money, which you can touch, buy and move whenever you want. Perhaps in some future when paper money is scarce, it will be possible for everyone to use digital cryptocurrencies.

Which crypto are you talking about mate? Because all crypto together can't replace any currency right now. Maybe you should be more specific do you mean Bitcoin perhaps? Because from the rest there is no hope at all for anything.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:34 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

I believe that we have reached a digital age, in a couple of years it is possible that cryptocurrencies will have a lot of influence on the world economy and function as the main payment method in many businesses.

If sometimes some crypto can replace another to give you greater security and speed in your transactions, since I am in the cryptographic world I have only seen one and it is called Raiblock and later it became Nano.

I think it is really difficult for this to happen, at least in the short term, countries tend to keep their own currency for sovereignty and economic security issues, cryptocurrencies cannot be controlled easily by governments.

I personally consider that it is likely that in the future all people will use cryptocurrencies but I don't think that FIAT currencies will really disappear, it is very difficult

On 06.01.2020 at 06:34, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

I doubt cryptocurrencies will eradicate all other payment methods.  Money in the understanding and approximate form as we see them now exist for centuries.  Cryptocurrency is simply a new offshoot of the way we buy and sell goods around the world.  Therefore, it is just an addition, not a replacement.