Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

It seems like tbe tough in the near future but I think cryptocurrency will replace other currencies.

• +3 1

I do not think it is likely, cryptocurrencies are already deeply rooted in the global economy, disappearing them would cause a great blow to the population, rather than disappearing they will be regulated, as the United States wants to do, claiming that they are used for money laundering, they They are looking for a way to track wallets to know who they belong to, no country I think has the power to disappear them because no one has control over them as they are decentralized, I have even read that even if we run out of internet, cryptocurrencies will continue to work Well, tests have already started and apparently everything is working, cryptocurrencies when they reach their maximum point we will be able to do them without the need for internet or that is what is expected.

Edited by Raichu1987
  • +4 1

Вполне возможно, так как например Китай очень активно занимается вопросом цифрового юаня. Ещё несколько европейских стран и США тоже рассматривают варианты перевода своих валют в цифровой вариант. Но это будут несовсем криптовалюты, поэтому если кто-то рассчитывает, что биткоин станет государственной валютой какой-то страны, то он ошибается.

I don't think that will happen in the near future, mainly because national currencies are backed up by an army, which is not the case for Bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrencies. Yet, it would be interesting to see in the coming years whether the digital Yuan could eventually take over the USD hegemony, and spread the adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide. For the time being, cryptocurrencies are only valuable speculative assets and there is still a long way to go before we can witnesses their mass adoption in every day life.

• +5 1

Assumptions about replacing other currencies with crypto have been made since the beginning of the cryptocurrency boom, but the years go by, and other currencies have existed and continue to exist. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, there has been a greater shift towards non-cash use of traditional currencies.

Greetings, in my opinion it is not that a local modena can be replaced by a cryptocurrency but if you can cohabit with it and be used by government entities to pay your debts even for the development of your economy.

Of course it can and will, since more and more cryptocurrency is becoming known, also its method is easy and everyone can use them, in short I think it is the currency of the future.

I don’t think crypto will replace the world’s existing currency even after finding a lot of demand for cryptocurrencies in the market.  The reason for not replacing is that cryptocurrencies are not getting widespread acceptance from countries around the world because many countries have already banned some cryptocurrencies. This is unfortunate for us. We have suffered losses due to this ban.

It definitely cannot completely replace other currencies, society gives more priority to physical currency than to cryptocurrencies because they are virtual, although they themselves are increasingly popular.

On 06.01.2020 at 08:34, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

if it ever can, then definitely not in the near future, and most likely it will no longer be bitcoin, but I think that bitcoin will be fondly remembered as the founder of a single universal currency in the distant future.😊

Many people have made huge profits and others have lost money on Bitcoin speculation. In recent years countless cryptocurrencies have appeared. There are more than a thousand so far and new ones will surely continue to appear. The price of these cryptocurrencies is very volatile and allows you to make large profits by stimulating the appearance of new currencies all over the world. Banks and brokerage houses have opened portals to trade with them. Likewise, electronic wallets have been designed that allow the storage and exchange of these currencies.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:34 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

Yes they can and they will since they are safer than normal money

crypto is already replacing other currencies. We people are now using crypto more than others in our daily life... but i am not sure about the removal of all other curencies by crypto

Until additional notification I don't it's functional for cryptographic cash to override fiat money one some country, why? You ought to understand that every person on the planet are using fiat cash.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:34 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

In the history of humanity there have been abrupt changes in the way of doing things that have changed the direction of the world.
The industrial revolution had a great impact at the industrial level and many artisan companies disappeared.

Although the financial world is very complex, since there are governments that are regulating and depend on their own local and international currencies to conduct business ... this will sooner or later come ... digital money and cryptocurrencies are here to stay

I take into account the fact that cryptocurrencies are actively entering our life, I think that it may well

Hello, I see it unlikely that cryptocurrencies will completely replace physical money, at least in the medium term since there is a great resistance in the population that has not been educated about the world of Blockchain and worse, the resistance of the traditional banking that has the greatest power over world finance. Greetings

May be its quite tough to replace the currencies because  of the legalization term. The other currency are accepted all over the world, and its legal. But till not the cyrpto is not get the legal certificate yet. But crypto is a strong competitors of the currencies.

I don't think this will happen during this period. Because money is legal and used everywhere. Cryptocurrency is still an asset for investment. But I think soon crypto will replace other currencies.

i thinks for next future maybe yes because many country use cryptocurrency and tech of blockchain is good .. but for now maybe not .. i don't know how about guture but i thinks cryptocurrency good for next future .. this just my opinion

Answer is NO
Why? - Because crypto is particaly regulated by the goverment, and some people want hide their money from the goverment. So crypto can become the main currencie, but not alone.

I think it will be much easier to work with cryptocurrency than with fiat, we will not need to forever convert currency in real time and it can be done in the Internet, also if anonymity would be saved it would be a huge plus, but this is unfortunately impossible.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/6/2020 at 12:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

Guessing the future is very difficult, almost impossible and in the field of cryptocurrencies the same thing happens. At least in the short term, cryptocurrencies will not disappear and will continue to be used. But to know if they will become the great revolution that many predicted that they would be, it will be necessary to wait a little longer.

maybe crypto currency not replace any currency because crypto currencies is digital currency and crypto not traceable currency if all country legalize crypto maybe crypto replace any currency

It is very difficult to replace a currency because there are still many countries that have not legalized crypto even though there are countries that have legalized crypto and for now many people use crypto for investment.