Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

On 1/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Soaib khan said:

maybe crypto currency not replace any currency because crypto currencies is digital currency  and crypto not traceable currency  if all country legalize crypto maybe crypto replace any currency

What are you trying to say here dude? Cryptocurrencies can be the future currencies in this world. It has potential to replace the physical currencies in the future. Currently,some countries have not legalized crypto yet. If crypto is widely accepted everywhere in this world,I think  it would replace other short of physical currencies. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:44 PM, wrayaner said:
Cryptocurrencies cannot replace official currencies, each has its scope and level of transactions, so official currencies are stable, while cryptocurrencies are decentralized and unstable.

But not all cryptocurrencies are unstable, some others are stable and they can be used a much as fiat can. Example of stable coins are such as USDT and DAI.

Cryptocurrency definitely has all chances and abilities to replace fiat currencies and other but much more people need to know about it, so crypto could actually start this process.

You're right, if we don't share our knowledge with each other, things will be much easier. Easily we will reduce the damage. However, the crypto market is very popular in which case cryptocurrency can replace all other currencies. Many people choose to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that crypto will ever replace any of the other currencies that are out there, and the reason that i say this is very simple. I think that in order for crypto to thrive its value is based off the value of other currencies such as the fiat currency that we have. Therefore i think that in the future, these various currencies need to work together in order to effectively improve the position of the financial economy and infrastructure of that region.

I think that modern economy depends on fiat currency very much so it`s impossible, there will be chaos if all fiat money will be replaced by unknown crypto 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes maybe this will happen in the future , but is not soon , is a need a lot of years to be this true , but for now bitcoin is just a digital currency , and is really profitable for people how’s trading like me , and also i really good because for transactions because is not tracked.

Currencies can never replace banknotes at all. Every country has its own economy and national currency. Crypto has no country and no homeland. This is an advantage. It is global. When the whole world deals in a single currency, it may be possible.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

No for the moment the cryptocurrencies will not replace the Fiat currencies but in the future maybe not too far they will be able to support them on an equal footing in everyday expenses I am confident...

• +2 1

nominex2.png.edbe932e21b0b4be1af423df1114db28.png

Yes am sure in few years to come, cryptocurrency will replaces other fiat currencies. By this all country around the globe will have their own crypto project. 

Posted (edited)

Crypto and the currencies are different. Currencies are regulated by the whole country and the government and some crypto are unspecified and anonymous. Hence, crypto will never replace the currencies.

Edited by CryptoLover21
  • +2 1

i don't think that will ever happen, replacing the whole other currencies is not something that simple to do

Now the crypto currency has not risen enough to beat other currency. So it is impossible for now but maybe in future it will beat others currency because it is spreading all over the world very quickly.

• +3 1

Personally I think bitcoin is on its way to replacing the fiat money of many countries I'm not talking about what it's going to do tomorrow but if in the future that will happen without any problems I'm sure

I think that may or will not happen in the distant future because many people will not be able to deal with cryptocurrencies because they do not have modern technology.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, this will not happen at all. Cryptocurrencies cannot take the place of other currencies because these currencies are backed by governments and therefore cannot allow crypto to control  the global economy.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 5/4/2020 at 9:04 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Currencies can never replace banknotes at all. Every country has its own economy and national currency. Crypto has no country and no homeland. This is an advantage. It is global. When the whole world deals in a single currency, it may be possible.

Some cryptocurrencies do have certain people running them while they claimed to have been autonomous and decentralized. I.e. IOTA. There are so many coins that lied on their release and proven to be totally centarlized after a while. I lose all trust to these coins and their code as well the moment their devs and team members were found to be lying all this time. It does not have to do with ideology on decentralization but with being deceptive and lying to their investors.

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Niyaas said:

In my view,cryptocurrencies could potentially replace the U. S dollar as the world reserv's currency and the digital currencies also would need to make progress in several important areas. Other currencies are currently legal and recognized by country. 

Yes Crypto can replace all other currencies but not USD and fiat. Because crypto has not yet been legalized in many countries, it is not possible to replace any currency even if the price of cryptocurrency is high.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:00 AM, Apurbo123 said:

I think Crypto currency replace the country currencys. Its the best currency for the world financial system.Crypto technology is still in the development and trial phase.

that's absolutely true cryptocurrency can easily beat fiat currency like usd euros etc.because cryptocurrency has many features which fiat currency doesn't provide like they don't allow people to send money worldwide without third party

• +2 1

I don't think it will ever happen. Cryptos can never replace fiats , it is just a currency circulated in the internet and not in the real form. It may actually walk side to side of fiats but will never replace fiats. Cryptos will surely be made legal in future and may surely do the work of fiats.

• +2 1

It is just so early to say cryptocurrency can replace the fiat currency, but anyway we will see it in the future that, this world replace our world. It no exaggeration. 

I didn't think that this is happen in future , this is true that usage of Crypto currency incraese with good speed when crypto is accepted .

but this is really impossible for Crypto to replace fait currency , beacuse there is still More than 70% people in world who didn't know about Crypto market .

• +2 1

IMG_20201019_191345_968.jpg.3d86e5dbed4d7246accb2650f99b0347.jpg

The cryptocurrency is been having good adopting by some developed countries and some giant companies which in the future will replace some e-commerce means of payment and other online transactions. 

• +3 1

Well that decision is for the government to decide. If they seem crypto worthy and then replace it with their currency then it is fine but if they don't then it won't happen.

I do not think that cryptocurrencies may remove ordinary currencies, but dealing in cryptocurrencies will become widespread and will compete with common currencies.

• Topics

• 0,00000001 это 1 сатоши,  0,00000010 это 10 сатош ,  0,00000100 это 100 сатош и так далее считается ,  либо по десятичной дроби 
    • В ближайшем будущем эфир станет циыровым банком. С постоянным сжиганием еммисии. Вот того эфирка дойдёт и до 20$. Это конечно во время POS
    • Ну а как же новости об монетах? Какие-то скрытые инсайды, которые могут рассказать разработчики монет. Да, не у каждой монеты есть такое светлое будущее, как у биткоина, но практически каждая монета рано или поздно даст свой рост, потому наблюдать и прогнозировать рост некоторых монет -это абсолютно нормальное дело. Просто необходимо немножечко терпения.
    • Новый токен Андре Кронье KP3R вырос на 2000% за часы   Недавно запущенный токен основателя Yearn Finance Андре Кронье резко вырос в течение нескольких часов после запуска, поскольку количество фермеров увеличивается. Новый токен под названием KP3R предназначен для последнего проекта Cronje под названием Keep3r Network, который представляет собой децентрализованную площадку для технических работ, основанную на смарт-контрактах. Через несколько часов после запуска токена трейдеры и дегенерирующие фермеры «подражали» ему, что привело к резкому росту цен, превысив уровень 180 долларов пару часов назад, согласно Uniswap.info . Торговля на Uniswap начиналась с 10 долларов за токен, но вскоре набрала обороты, и за несколько часов она выросла почти на 2000%. По данным Coingecko, новый токен уже имеет рыночную капитализацию в 35 миллионов долларов. На момент написания токен KP3R торговался по цене 175 долларов, что является колоссальной прибылью с момента запуска, хотя инвесторы должны отметить, что это очень спекулятивная ставка, которая может привести к дампу, как это произошло с таким большим количеством запусков новых токенов в этом году. Этот шаг был отмечен несколькими членами криптосообщества, включая основателя Ethhub Энтони Сассано; Некоторые предполагали, что быстрый уход Кронье может принести ему колоссальную прибыль, но он неоднократно утверждал, что его намерения более конструктивны, ранее заявляя : «Я не строю для спекулянтов». С выпуском контрактов Keep3r Network v1 несколько часов назад проект уже запущен. Он предназначен для объединения криптопроектов с техническими экспертами. Концепция включает в себя «хранителей», то есть внешних лиц и / или команд, выполняющих задание, и «задания», который используется для обозначения смарт-контрактов, настроенных для побуждения внешнего объекта к выполнению действия. Сеть будет работать за счет новых токенов KP3R, которые будут выдаваться в качестве вознаграждения за выполнение работы. Он был разработан в значительной степени скрытно, чтобы предотвратить еще одно повторение фиаско Eminence, которое привело к потере средств в размере 15 миллионов долларов, поскольку фермеры-дегенераторы преждевременно вливали капитал в экспериментальные контракты EMN, которые впоследствии были взломаны.
    • No way this is happening, it is a dream of holders of Ripple coins but this is just some wild imagination that is not attached to reality, as Ripple seem to possess at least fifty billion XRP in some escrow accounts and they open frequently to sell when price is rising even a little. Maybe if they finish selling all of their possessions which will take another fifty years then something can happen with XRP.
    • I am not known why this comparison my dear. I am not known a lot but these are not similar coins, most you could compare with ripple it is stellar lumens. I am known these two coins xrp and xlm are identical and tezos is something different that is look for defi and a platform and not about payments in international between countries.
    • My answer might be strange, but the pain of loss and frustration will teach you to be patient with your profit and deals, and with a careful note, you will see that the price of currencies rises and falls steadily and returns to its place after a month or two.
    • Легализация bitcoin во многих странах мира, где он ещё не легализирован до сих пор, это всего лишь вопрос времени. Нужно понимать и сознавать, что процесс полной замены фиатных бумажных денег на цифровые активы в виде криптовалюты, это тоже всего лишь вопрос времени. Примером тому что что криптовалюта будет легализована и повсеместно использована, служит например тоже самая пластиковая карта, например Visa. Мы все к этому привыкли, это очень удобно, но немногие понимают что деньги находящиеся на карте, это те же самые деньги только в цифровом виде. Точно так же я уверен и произойдет с многими криптовалютами. Кстати, заметьте, уже во многих странах выпускаются пластиковые карты на которых можно хранить bitcoin, рассчитываться ими во многих магазинах, а также появляется много терминалов через которые совершенно официально можно купить криптовалюту. Вопрос повсеместной легализации криптовалют, это всего лишь вопрос времени.
    • Немного - лучше, чем ничего). Пусть копится и ждёт своего часа, как говорится. Когда будут торги, тогда уже и увидим, порадует она нас ценой или нет.
    • д не я думаю что полностью они не запретят другую криптовалюту потому что они не смогут отследить кто чем пользуется да и тем более в некоторых городах Китая криптовалюта не считается чем то плохим