Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

On 1/6/2020 at 12:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

Although a drastic change in the economy is foreseen in the near future thanks to cryptocurrencies, it is likely that this will take longer than fans predict, since cryptocurrencies require equipment and an internet connection to which many people still do not have access However, cryptoasset technology is here to stay and although it is not known for sure if they will replace traditional money completely, what is a fact is that it has marked a mark in the history of the economy.

• +5 1

I am sure that cryptocurrencies cannot replace conventional currencies because they must coexist. Today, many countries have not accepted cryptocurrency, so even if cryptocurrency replaces fiat, it will not be very soon.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

I think not, or at least not in the near future, it must be borne in mind that transactions are made electronically and for example power outages would make this not possible, paralyzing commerce

On 5/1/2020 at 23:24, duncun007 said:

Creo que bitcoin ya ha reemplazado algo de dinero fiduciario en países con dificultades como Venezuela y ya lo vemos sucediendo allí porque la gente perdió la fe en su dinero fiduciario, por lo que bitcoin fue la solución.

This is true, the currency of my country of birth devalued so much that people had to migrate to digital money, dollars and euros.

In particular, I think that cryptocurrencies could not replace money controlled by the government, because they will always want its power, but I do think that many more people will use cryptocurrencies and they will become part of world transactions, as is already the case in some countries. 

If by replacing them you mean making them disappear, I don't think so, but they do come to occupy an important place in our daily transactions. There are already websites where you can pay with cryptocurrencies.

Crypto is a great business in the world and this is a new business and in a short time no one new business will replace the crypto business so wait for the good time and in the future crypto is going to be legal in all over the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

good afternoon,
I think not, cryptocurrencies really seem more active than currency, we buy cryptocurrencies to make a profit as an investment method, we do not buy it as a transaction method, imagine that they would fix the coffee in X satoshi, with the price that varies so much it would be a disaster if you don't have to compare.

Since cryptocurrencies were not created by bankers, politicians, or the world elite I find it difficult to happen. It is true that paper money bills, as we know them, will cease to exist in a short period of time but only to be replaced by digital representations of them. In many countries, bills do not have any monetary value and I have seen some places where people use the paper money to start a bonfire or to wrap things.  The war against the crypto coins is mean and does not seem to stop soon. Let’s say that the best chance is to coexist with official currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The decentralized crypto currencies will never replace fiat money. Nevertheless I think fiat money will be replaced by a crypto currency which is developed by a central bank. In this way they can still control the financial market. 

May  be not. Crypto currency will not take the position of any other currencies like the paper currency . Because fiat currency is become the part of all exchange markets. Another reason is  that the crypto currency is not acceptable in the most countries  but it's a possibility that both will work together in future.

I dont think it will replace fiat currencies, unless goverments decide to go full crypto. The EU is trying to make the Euro digital.

For a long time we are going to see fiat and crypto coexist, and should crypto ever overtake fiat, I’m not sure it will be in our lifetime.

I do not think that cryptocurrencies replace money because governments have the power in their hands and if one day cryptocurrencies can be the main ones, be sure that the controller will be the governments themselves, they will look for ways to control
  good luck to everyone and a big greeting

• Useful or interesting 1

You are want to know my dear something that we can not know. You are ask if in the future this will happen like we know or we can know anything about the future. You are need to know the future is unpredectable and you ask for this that is something very unreal to happen.

• +3 1

Some cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin have this potential but not all and not even 90% of them that are garbage. There are a few that can keep getting adopted because of their excellent networks and decentralization and these can become the best that can replace the fiat currencies.

• +2 1

It is something that I hope will happen to get rid of the world economic systems that strongly affect everyone, it is very complex for them to accept it since it damages their monetary control plans due to the de-centralization of cryptocurrencies

the bitcoin can be very useful for the future but replacing the local currency is difficult the dollar has a lot of influence and has more dominance

In my opnion, it does not seem possible for cyrpto curriencies to replace national curriencies for now. No state will alow this. But states can participate in teh process. Each state is gradually producing itss own digital money. News started to come in this direction in the states.✔️

The crypto wonder is opened 

new talk about the future virtual cash. Contact money This virtual world moves cash money? This shows that virtual cash has 

possibilities, yet with the commitment of danger records that need alleviation we can just stand by

Bitcoin may replace other curencies but not now and not even in near future. If that happens then we may not be alive to be witness of that 😂

To replace other currency by cryptocurrency every people should have technical knowledge and access to the internet which is practically not possible at present time and not even for few decades. 

Also it will require a lot of large cryptocurrency mining farms to verify every transactions of cryptocurrency. So I dont think cryptocurrency may not totally replace real currwncy but may be most used currency because of its features.

I think that is never possible.  Not because it's a cryptocurrency it's a coin of a much larger size.  There is no way to replace it with another currency because if the currency is replaced with another currency then those banks will also fail to pay tax in many ways.  Because cryptocurrency can be a big loss there.  So crypto currency will never want its loss so they will never want to replace it with another

• +1 1

They cannot replace currencies because they are illegal and are not on paper and there are no guarantees.

We don't know friend why don't you learn about this. It is not something that we know with certainty or that we have seen in a crystal ball. You ask what will happen. We don't know and nobody does know. Ask something else and not about what will happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

What can we do about this my friend? We too want to know this and we want also to know if price of Bitcoin will rise more or not. Or it will not happen at all. But can someone answer these questions?

• +1 1

In rare financial disasters that happen in some countries as lately Venezuela, Lebanon, Turkey and Zimbabue the money used in these countries is loosing value very fast. It will be a collapse in most of them and the people are getting poorer. This means that Bitcoin can  work there a lot better.

• +1 1

Exactly the same question as this one:

You guys must share the same high intelligence too as you are concerned a lot about the future.

• Useful or interesting 1