Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

It is just so early to say cryptocurrency can replace the fiat currency, but anyway we will see it in the future that, this world replace our world. It no exaggeration. 

I didn't think that this is happen in future , this is true that usage of Crypto currency incraese with good speed when crypto is accepted .

but this is really impossible for Crypto to replace fait currency , beacuse there is still More than 70% people in world who didn't know about Crypto market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes, that is very likely, but not in the near future
Perhaps, in my opinion, after fifty years, all our transactions will be done in cryptocurrencies, and the other currencies will not exist

I think is not possible within 5/6 years, cause the world economy is based on the fiat money and all country's economy run with this system. Its very tough to replace his position but now a days crypto is doing well, hoepfully will be a great competitor of fiat money. 

On 1/6/2020 at 1:17 PM, Wijayafajar06 said:

It is very difficult to replace a currency because there are still many countries that have not legalized crypto even though there are countries that have legalized crypto and for now many people use crypto for investment.

That's right but I think in the future they will accept bitcoin as a payment or part of their currencies which they can use it to buy what they want. In addition they will never remove their current currencies instead they will only add cryptocurrencies as a payment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

35 minutes ago, Basicity said:

the future cannot be guessed at will, will Crypto replace other currencies, if people start to move to Crypto all that can happen. Chances are there are only a few that still use other currencies besides Crypto.

Look into this deeply and know it is not possible for cryptocurrencies  to replace fiats or others like gold and diamonds. They are all useful, fiats are even used digital like crypto. 

Maybe in the near future crypto can be use as currency by a lot of people but I don't think it will replaced fiat currency may be fiat and crypto may use at the same time. Maybe crypto will be recognize by people someday.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:55 AM, Soaib khan said:

maybe crypto currency not replace any currency because crypto currencies is digital currency  and crypto not traceable currency  if all country legalize crypto maybe crypto replace any currency

The crypto can help the process of the financial of the country to better conditions, and with cryptocurrency, their people can have a chance to make money by doing many things related to cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a new form of breakthrough in payment technology in modern societies that increasingly demands efficiency in transactions, so cryptocurrency is quite influential on the payment system. I guess that the replacement can happen in 20 years, not earlier. People are very dependent by Fiat now.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

A very frequent question, but I think not! Because, in fact, cryptocurrency is a source that depends on Fiat, that is, it would be useless if it did not have the properties to trade and exchange in the currency world!

It can't completely replaces fiat currency but Crypto can be the best and outstanding, fast and easy, most safe and secure means of making global transactions better than fiat currencies. Considering some of its features it doesn't require third party and has very low fees charges.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency cannot replace any currency especially fiat currency because fiat currency is our standard currency and we really need it for our daily lives. Whenever we want to buy things we want we can easily buy it using fiat currency. Cryptocurrency is important and good as an alternative currency for fiat currency.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 10:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

In my opinion cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat currency, because every country in the world has its own currency, the currency of each country as a symbol of that country exists, and in my opinion cryptocurrency will only be an alternative currency to fiat, besides cryptocurrency can be used as an investment asset.

• +1 1

Are you talking about replacing fiat currencies? I think that may be possible but not in physically life but digital life. because we use fiat everyday in our life activity so i think crypto may replace fiat in digital life.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency can only be used as an alternative currency but I don't think it will ever replace Fiat because it has been in existence for a long time and many people don't know how to use internet which will enable them know crytpo, and mind you every country have there own currency which is legal but crypto is not.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies may replace Fiat currencies in the days to come. But, I don't think it will be applicable worldwide, only some countries will be giving emphasis to virtual currencies.

I never believe that one day crypto currency will replace Fiat currency is not even possible but crypto currency can have wide recognition and adoption.

Personally, I do not think that this will happen soon and that an event will take a long time to happen because most countries are based on bank transactions and transactions based on traditional fiat currencies And because the replacement of cryptocurrencies now takes time to seriously rebuild the economic system, based on currency technologies

• +1 1

That is very difficult to do, because cryptocurrency tends to be used for criminal acts such as money laundering, the sale of illegal goods such as on the deep web, all because of the system. Cryptocurrency system that is very safe and not centered, it results in no party that can be wronged

• Useful or interesting 1

Still crypto market is not legal in all over the world but still it is going to be legal and that time almost al the world currencies is going to be finished becasue every where peoples are going to be used the crypto currency and also in stores peoples buy the things through the crypto currency.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 minutes ago, Chief executive officer band said:

traditional coins will be replaced with cryptocurrencies in the expectations for the debate that they be in possession of facial outer shell that attract investors, users, stow owners and company's. 

But as we all know brother that the government owns the country and they do not get anything from crypto while they make riches from traditional currency.. I bet they will do anything to prevent the outbreak of crypto.

• +2 1

Not guaranteed as every currencies have different types of how they work other types of them arent compatible well with crypto as this might can help to other currencies its only few i doubt that it can be alot as of now.

I don't think it will replace the other currencies but it should be the options for the payments. I think cryptocurrency can't replace the whole currencies because the currency are like identity of the country. So, it will be the option for the payment along with other method.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day